Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List (2806 Views)

Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos / Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by johnnyvid(m): 3:10am On Nov 21, 2017
"Don't let your family hound you about not having a boyfriend!!! Rent your holiday Bae here!!!," the opening line for a hilarious viral advert reads.
Though the ad sounds like a joke, it's pretty real because the man shared his Twitter handle so he can be contacted by interested women. As though the ad was not hilarious enough, he revealed the price for his services and they are bound to leave you in stitches.
He offers two packages and both have different prices. He ended the advert by asking people to #SupportBlackBusinesses.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/rent-bae-man-advertises-himself-to-be.html

Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by johnnyvid(m): 3:11am On Nov 21, 2017
hmmmmm. nothing in this naija that freek me again. well statistics shown that women are much than women in the world today.
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by johnnyvid(m): 3:12am On Nov 21, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by ElizaVeta(f): 3:14am On Nov 21, 2017
In Jenifa's voice,na this kind of man be my spec cheesy
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 21, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Soup wey sweet.....na money kill am .
I fine pass am. How your pocket na
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by MissRaine69(f): 3:54am On Nov 21, 2017
The hustle is real...
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Oluwa hammercy.. Which kain wahala be this. I canur laf.

1 Like

Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 21, 2017
grin

What a great deal... grin

Definitely there's some girls out there that are ready to ask for his service cheesy
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by lalanice(f): 4:16am On Nov 21, 2017
cheesy that's cute!
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by Lionbite(m): 4:41am On Nov 21, 2017
Pls me too i'm for rent o. PM me for cheaper deals. No sex.
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by ruggedmallaam(m): 4:56am On Nov 21, 2017
Reccession is real
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 21, 2017
shocked
This is hilarious. Men are not longer swallowing chill pill
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by ImperialYoruba: 5:06am On Nov 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

What a great deal... grin

Definitely there's some girls out there that are ready to ask for his service cheesy

He thinks by doing this he will end with fine women and free pussys but hes going to get contact from bunch of fat overweight obese hippopotamus and then end up with facebook drama
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by Evablizin(f): 5:42am On Nov 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by LordHiffy(m): 5:44am On Nov 21, 2017
the guy is gona be getting free cats, that's his main objective
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2017
Which sane lady will take a boy with plaited hair to her family as her boyfriend?

Nigga has got playboy written all over him.
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by activistjohnny(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lionbite:
Pls me too i'm for rent o. PM me for cheaper deals. No sex.
really. I hope you are not a gay?
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by johnnyvid(m): 1:00am On Nov 22, 2017
See what Buhari has brought on our youths? They are gradually loosing their senses oooo.
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by ubunja(m): 4:43am On Nov 22, 2017
johnnyvid:
hmmmmm. nothing in this naija that freek me again. well statistics shown that women are much than women in the world today.
women are much more than women? angry angry angry
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by rawpadgin(m): 5:18am On Nov 22, 2017
ElizaVeta:
irresponsible looking guy abi
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 22, 2017
Creative... nairalanders come and rent a gf
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2017
Price: Food grin

Man must eat wink
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by QueenSekxy(f): 7:22am On Nov 22, 2017
this one has gone mad o
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by Earthquake1: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2017
The nigga is one broke ass guy he didn't even list correct price.

What the hell is food?
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by Blackfire(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2017
Critics ...
The guy will still have ladies contact him.
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by iluvdonjazzy: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2017
am not surprise, since we have DERENLE in nigeria, anything can happen.
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by johnnyvid(m): 12:55am On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

women are much more than women? angry angry angry
yes sooo the population of women is much than men in this days. may GOD save us from them.
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by ubunja(m): 1:13am On Nov 23, 2017
johnnyvid:
yes sooo the population of women is much than men in this days. may GOD save us from them.
u mentioned women twice. please clarify. coz i really need your opinion on this
Re: Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List by Obierika(m): 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Good lawd!

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! / Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of / Is She Blackmailing Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.