Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Is She Blackmailing Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Blackmailing Me? (2825 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Blackmailing Me? by osaskywire: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2020
So confused now ....(ignore my typo abeg)
Started dating this girl for about 2 weeks ago, finally ate her kpomo yesterday.
She was now accusing me of taking her virginity some 1 that told me it was her ex that deflowered her,then I countered her with it,all of a sudden she showed me blood stains me too checked my joystick omo see blood checked my hands I used in fingering also little blood there 2 ...
And I made a vow never to deflower a girl cos of the emotional clingyness (abeg I no sabi that English) and those stuffs and all now she's already telling me about marriage plans ...
Abeg this brings me to my question is it possible for to be deflowered on her 2nd sex?...
I Know that I don't have sense so please when you insulting me just drop a lil advice thank you
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Ukodo1123: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2020
The girl dey see her menses

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2020
Ukodo1123:
Dont waste your words on the muntular

6 Likes

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2020
How old are you? You mean to tell me you can't tell the difference between a virgin & a non-virgin? Maybe she was on her period, but took the opportunity to scam you because she can tell you're easily fooled.

8 Likes

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Petyprincess(f): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2020
So you can't differentiate between a virgin nd non virgin? So you when you were fingering her you didn't see blood abi until after sex you nw saw blood after she told you she bled right? You didn't notice any difficulties when trying to penetrate? So since you dnt even know nothing let me tell you a girl can just claim you deflower her when she's on her period since you so dumb yourself!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by osaskywire: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2020
Ukodo1123:
..I asked her too but she said it finished last week

1 Like

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by osaskywire: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:
How old are you? You mean to tell me you can't tell the difference between a virgin & a non-virgin? Maybe she was on her period, but took the opportunity to scam you because she can tell you're easily fooled.
yeah I know she has had sex before but what about the bleeding ... and she has passed her period ooo
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by QwarkdFerengi(m): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2020
You need to keep up and up your game. She knows how to play the game. She's manipulating you. Wise up and leave except she comes correct and when she does, leave too.
When you enter there, didn't you sense the extra milage? Abeg the tail na Busta rhymes.
Jappa

1 Like

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 05, 2020
The guy said he himself knows he doesn’t have sense.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:16am On Mar 05, 2020
osaskywire:
yeah I know she has had sex before but what about the bleeding ... and she has passed her period ooo

You can have "double periods", it's called breakthrough bleeding. There's also another word, but I can't remember it now. It's mainly caused by hormones, stress etc.

1 Like

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by crackkhaus: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2020
1StopRudeness:
The guy said he doesn’t have sense.....
That summarized everything cheesy
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by snitchbitch: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2020
Girls have been successfully manipulating and marooning guys since 1910,

She will be like" see idiot" for her mind.

"God don catch this mumu, he will pay all my bills before I dump him" "I just hope he doesn't jump from third mainland bridge after I have duped him finish" "idiot"

1 Like

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by osaskywire: 10:23am On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You can have "double periods", it's called breakthrough bleeding. There's also another word, but I can't remember it now. It's mainly caused by hormones, stress etc.
wow what an eye opener ... thanks men

2 Likes

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by snitchbitch: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2020
Its the same blood that she is using now that she will use when she wan nail your coffin, women, women, If you see snake and a woman, let the snake live and kill the woman, check her body very well if she might still be breathing, so you won't spare a devil!!!

1 Like

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2020
osaskywire:
wow what an eye opener ... thanks men

Don’t say anything about it....Just pretend and play along....whenever she says it just show a little smile on ur face...to show u know without really saying anything.....don’t succumb to any demand Under the umbrella of “you took my virginity”...

.belive me I’ve been tru this crap before....it can escalate really fast if u are dealing with a calculating and desperate babe...liars always tell another lie to back up the first lie....and it might be nothing

That’s how I confronted dammy for lying... she twisted the whole thing, called me irresponsible and a player that I ddnt want to own up to disflowering her.... and next thing I saw ...a “guy” and police the next day....live ooooo..that’s how I entered station on rape accusation...if no be God wey save me

1 Like

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by osaskywire: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Don’t say anything about it....Just pretend and play along....whenever she says it just show a little smile on ur face...to show u know without really saying anything.....don’t succumb to any demand Under the umbrella of “you took my virginity”...

.belive me I’ve been tru this crap before....it can escalate really fast if u are dealing with a calculating and desperate babe...liars always tell another lie to back up the first lie....and it might be nothing

That’s how I confronted dammy for lying... she twisted the whole thing, called me irresponsible and a player that I ddnt want to own up to disflowering her.... and next thing I saw ...a “guy” and police the next day....live ooooo..that’s how I entered station on rape accusation...if no be God wey save me
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by osaskywire: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Lol thanks brotherly ...
Hope you no sleep for cell sha
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by osaskywire: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2020
snitchbitch:
Its the same blood that she is using now that she will use when she wan nail your coffin, women, women, If you see snake and a woman, let the snake live and kill the woman, check her body very well if she might still be breathing, so you won't spare a devil!!!
Thanks bro
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by proclinician: 11:24am On Mar 05, 2020
She wad menstruating and you were inserting fingers and penls. Omo mehhnnn.

I puked in a trash barrel as i read this.

1 Like

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Leezah(f): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Sharic: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2020
You finally ate her ponmo lol.
Ponmo kee you there.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Yamleg: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2020
Leezah:
grin grin grin

You are aware of what the girlfriend did abi?

2 Likes

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2020
osaskywire:
Lol thanks brotherly ...
Hope you no sleep for cell sha

I just spent time behind the counter....
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
You know how many girls son pull this stunt? One even told me she is scared to feel the pain of disvirgining, I should buy refnol and knock her out before popping her cherry. Las las na chasm I meet for there, she wanted deniability. I just stuck one finger in and waited for her to wake up before telling her she wasn't a virgin and fucking her. No blood. Then came the story of "oh, my former guy once rubbed his cap against it and I bled small, but my period started soon after I said to myself just luukat this wan.
My dudes if you don't confirm tearage of hymen yourself no girl is a virgin

2 Likes

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
She is playing you bigtime, you should be sharp in these cases.
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Mistaicey2288: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
1StopRudeness:
The guy said he himself knows he doesn’t have sense.....

I swear that part weak me cheesy grin
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
chai op u mumu oo grin
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Liposure: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nawa oh. So na menses dem dey take scam guys now
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Liposure: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
crownedrookie:
You know how many girls son pull this stunt? One even told me she is scared to feel the pain of disvirgining, I should buy refnol and knock her out before popping her cherry. Las las na chasm I meet for there, she wanted deniability. I just stuck one finger in and waited for her to wake up before telling her she wasn't a virgin and fucking her. No blood. Then came the story of "oh, my former guy once rubbed his cap against it and I bled small, but my period started soon after I said to myself just luukat this wan.
My dudes if you don't confirm tearage of hymen yourself no girl is a virgin
baba, d babe just won use u shine
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Liposure:
baba, d babe just won use u shine
Lmaaoooooooo. Any babe that has been in the slightest form of a relationship knows fully well that that concept is a practical impossibility
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by efewizey(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Udonminit.. Breakthrough?
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
efewizey:

Udonminit.. Breakthrough?

Yes. But the word I was looking for earlier on is spotting, that's the frequently used term for it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In A Toxic Relationship? Share The Story. / See What A Man Said About His Cheating Wife On Facebook / Does My Pastor Want Me To Go Back To My Toxic Ex-husband Who Almost Killed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.