Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) (31400 Views)

Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" / Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies / 2019: Shehu Sani Blames El-rufia As APC Rejects Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
swiz123:
This is good news to the students of kaduna. They are one more short of incompetent teachers.

Rest in peace sir

Prof Nok was a Prof at A.B.U was sopoz to be it's V.C buh you knw for religious reasons he lost out. He designed a horn for some company abroad or something so give respect (even for nothing he is late now)
Re: Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
idu1:
No b this man made one major scientific breakthrough for Abu few years ago?

Na him
Re: Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Professor Nok was one of the World's foremost professor from Africa. He was suppose to be ABU's V.C at some time but was denied for reliogoius reasons. So there you have it, he isn't a teacher or anything of such sort, he made a worldwide discovery. Rest In Peace Sire, Truly a lost
Re: Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) by begwong: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
idu1:
No b this man made one major scientific breakthrough for Abu few years ago?
He was the one with an international award given to him for the gene research he carried out!
Re: Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) by TEYA: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
swiz123:
This is good news to the students of kaduna. They are one more short of incompetent teachers.

Rest in peace sir
Prof Nok was more intelligent and sound that all the people in your hamlet put together.
Re: Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) by modupeleke(f): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
wao! Prof. Nok, may your humble soul rest in peace we will miss you Sir.
Re: Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) by egobetatoday: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
olayinkajnr:
So a great loss!!!

Professor Nok, may your soul rest in peace.

Every ABUSITE/Zaria born knows this man as a rare gem.

u can imagine my shock this morning when I heard. Very intelligent man oo. He is my supervisor. My thoughts are just scathered in my head now.
Re: Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
egobetatoday:

u can imagine my shock this morning when I heard. Very intelligent man oo. He is my supervisor. My thoughts are just scathered in my head now.

One ABUSITE just attested to how good the man is. He was supposed to be the VC one certain time like that but they used politics to drop him.
Re: Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
olayinkajnr:

One ABUSITE just attested to how good the man is. He was supposed to be the VC one certain time like that but they used politics to drop him.

Being the best brain does not qualify you for a political position such as the Vice Chancellor. Most eggheads are poor administrators and worse politicians. The eggs of politics are laid by vultures.
Re: Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
Reference:

Being the best brain does not qualify you for a political position such as the Vice Chancellor. Most eggheads are poor administrators and worse politicians. The eggs of politics are laid by vultures.

Lolz, I understand from your own perspective. But if you know the man personally, you won't type this. Apart from the fact that he has the best brain, he's 100% qualified for the position. In fact, he was voted for.

But if you understand the way it is in most Northern universities, then you should know why he wasn't allowed to be the VC
Re: Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
brainpulse:
The truth: Some Nigerians are ready to kill any one that wants to stop the usual bad, corrupt and old ways of doing things...

Buhari came with that vigor and vibrancy but after threats to his life, he said "I have never been this sick all my life". He came back very soft and easy.
its only an ignorant person that will be forming rambo in a country like Nigeria.you won't even know what hit you
Re: Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) by DocAdray(f): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
This is a sad and huge loss to ABU Zaria, Nigeria and the world at large. Gentle, simple, humble man, very intelligent. A seasoned scientist, lecturer, professor and commissioner. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Death stole a genius!
Re: Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) by kb83(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
prof was a down to earth and gentleman,a rare gem who is committed to work and his scientific breakthrough attest to his strong desire for learning and research my heart bleeds ,does a good man deserve to die for Nigeria I can hardly believe it May ur legacy continue throughout Africa my supervisor rest in the bossom of our Lord Jesus
Re: Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) by drtee247(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2017
petitejolie:

awww! u don't know who prof Nok is. he wud av been the Vc of ABU Zaria if not for the usual nonsense dat goes on in d north. he's renowned in his field home and abroad. google him

that “usual nonesense ” goes on in all part of this country ma'am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Suleja: Why I Called Tinubu Mr President In London / Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo / Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.