Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Ojukwu Sworn-in As Head-of-state Of Biafra In Enugu 1967(throwback Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Sworn-in As Head-of-state Of Biafra In Enugu 1967(throwback Photo) (1071 Views)

The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency / Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu Sworn-in As Head-of-state Of Biafra In Enugu 1967(throwback Photo) by Dosmay(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2017
Lt. Col. C.O Ojukwu sworn-in as Head-of-State of Biafra, in Enugu, June 10, 1967.

Lalasticlala

http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/11/ojukwu-sworn-in-as-head-of-state-of.html?m=1

Re: Ojukwu Sworn-in As Head-of-state Of Biafra In Enugu 1967(throwback Photo) by Dosmay(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2017
MORE

Ojukwu during a press conference during the Biafra war in July 1968

http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/11/ojukwu-during-press-conference-during.html?m=1

Re: Ojukwu Sworn-in As Head-of-state Of Biafra In Enugu 1967(throwback Photo) by hucienda: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Historic photos.

Good to look back once a while to see - in paintings, pictures and so on - what happened in prehistoric times, the Medieval Age, the Renaissance, the 1700s, 1800s, 1900s to the present.
Re: Ojukwu Sworn-in As Head-of-state Of Biafra In Enugu 1967(throwback Photo) by Diiet: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
This man went to war without adequate preparation, he lost and blamed Awo for the defeat. He said, i lost the war because awolowo didn't provide food for my people and because awolowo changed the Nigeria currency. We all have to think and weigh the consequencies of our plans before doing them.
Re: Ojukwu Sworn-in As Head-of-state Of Biafra In Enugu 1967(throwback Photo) by Noccerino(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Diiet:
This man went to war without adequate preparation, he lost and resort to blame, Like. i lost the war because awolowo didn't provide food for my people and because awolowo changed the Nigeria currency. We all have to think and weigh the consequencies of our plans before doing them.
You haven't made sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Sworn-in As Head-of-state Of Biafra In Enugu 1967(throwback Photo) by Diiet: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Noccerino:

You haven't made sense
I did not intend to impress you with my post of course, because i know you people are wired to always see yoruba as the reason behind your failures.
Re: Ojukwu Sworn-in As Head-of-state Of Biafra In Enugu 1967(throwback Photo) by Noccerino(m): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
Diiet:
I did not intend to impress you with my post of course, because i know you people are wired to always see yoruba as the reason behind your failures.
Your have turned it to a tribal issue.... Hopeless youth.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Sworn-in As Head-of-state Of Biafra In Enugu 1967(throwback Photo) by ofai: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Diiet:

It disgusts me when cowards like you spew rubbish online.

Maybe if 50,000 kinsmen of yours are massacred within a few days, you will run to Gowon, kneel and beg....or as usual, make noise in the newspaper and media.

Yoruba coward. Always reaping where they didn't sow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Sworn-in As Head-of-state Of Biafra In Enugu 1967(throwback Photo) by Bede2u(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Diiet:
u are d one who sees igbo failures as yoruba factor and gloats about it. Wat has d post got to do with nonsense u posted.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

There Is Slavery In Nigeria not only in Libya / Biafra When Will Our Solidarity Jerusalem Protest Take Placeplace / I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.