Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe (46023 Views)

Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by bionixs: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
FisifunKododada:

They should open up that country so that Ugandan Jews can go in and develop it 'proper.'
Zimbabwe - here they come

exactly why those jews will forever remain ahead of you while you take the backseat beefing. proof,how does the news relate to your lousy comment! you are indeed imprisoned by the inclination of your inferiority thoughts and imaginations.
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by Azam101: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:
Exactly the same way wild Jubilation will be sparked in Nigeria if Buhari resigns today today ..let Buhari test his popularity by resigning
Keep praying until2025 ok
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
Earthquake1:

The life expectancy for Zimbabweans is 59 years due to starvation and hardship. The man has practically killed his country. Yet you expect him to rule because he is fighting imaginary western opposition.
lol

The battle is not imaginary at all, it is real

The main problem in Zimbabwe is the terrible economy . The western power imposed sanctions that will destroy the economy because he ( Mugabe) took control of farm lands that belonged to white farmers without compensation, they however forget to state where compensations were paid to blacks when the farms were initially taken from blacks.

By the way, Zimbabwe has the highest literacy rate in Africa. 90% of zims can read and write, much higher than countries like south Africa, which is richer country than zim The western media will always down play this achievement

Finally, the principles that brought Zimbabwe the economy sanctions are shared by Mugabe's party members not only Mugabe. Thusly, where is the change?
when Mugabe's party is still in power.

The only problem Mugabe's party had with him was replacing himself with his wife, nothing more and the embattled vice president took full advantage of the situation.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by fuckpro: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
FisifunKododada:

They should open up that country so that Ugandan Jews can go in and develop it 'proper.'

...they are coming for you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by skymaxnig: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
Liveair:
For those who do not know.
Mugabe was the last standing True African leader of the struggle.
He is renowned for his acute intelligence. Despite all stringent steps taken by the West to cripple his government with economic sanctions, he found a way to sustain it, just to spite the West.
He is not know to have acquired unnecessary wealth from his country, except for the shopaholic nature of his second wife, Grace.
Mugabe, after wrestling power from the British colonialists 3 decades ago, set-out to correct the evils perpetuated by the British in taking lands from the Zimbabwean owners for the whites, similar to what was obtained in South Africa - this proved hugely successful, endearing him to his people. The man is always true to his words.
The only reason he hung on to power is the determination of the West to send him to ICC for prosecution after leaving office. He then promised them that it's his dead body they will have for he will then remain in power as long as necessary.

To this True African legend who defied the West... I respect you Sir!

After all said and done it's his people that suffered and are still suffering from the repercussions of his years of misrule
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by sayisayi(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
See joy on faces....even world cup win no match this excitement.

Sharp boys be flying into Harare this Xmas for full destressing treatments!

Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by owobokiri(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
pauljumbo:

The have been brain washed by western media

If you make me the president of this country, i am going to chase away DSTV. Our people are no more thinking with their brains and all they parrot all day long are views molded by either CNN, BBC or Aljazeerah. It is so frustrating..
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by TEYA: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
eleojo23:
I hope they don't regret it later...
Why would they?
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by MidasT(m): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:
Exactly the same way wild Jubilation will be sparked in Nigeria if Buhari resigns today today ..let Buhari test his popularity by resigning
��� he can always re-contest.
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by benjaminiyke(m): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
Join us every Saturday by 8pm on our Facebook live talk show and stand a chance of winning #3000 without stress.
All you need to do is search Benjaminokeze30@gmail.com on your Facebook click on it and follow us.
Then you will get a notification when we are live.

How to be the winner of the day?
When the show is on, if you have an opinion to give based on the topic, let us know by dropping a comment on the comment section and you will be invited , if your opinion is most rated over every one else.
My dear be sure to go home with #3000
Just that simple.Then if you are not the lucky winner,you will still get a Recharge card compensation.
You see,you don't have anything to lose!!!!
Join us today let's build a home for all.
Sponsored by SM integrated services.
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by TEYA: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
pauljumbo:
We have lost the last great president who can face the western world

The rest African president are puppets to the western world

Mugabe I will miss you sir

Kids will not understand until after two time
It is your line of thinking that Mugabe capitalised on to rule his country for long. If an african president fights every European leader unnecessarily, then to many africans he is great even if that does not translate in anyway to the emancipation of his people.
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by Akiika: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
simeonokah:
Goodnews that he was finally resign. Zimbabwe is not his family affair
Hia!!!! shocked
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by TEYA: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
Earthquake1:

The life expectancy for Zimbabweans is 59 years due to starvation and hardship. The man has practically killed his country. Yet you expect him to rule because he is fighting imaginary western opposition.

Abeg no mind these people.
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by TEYA: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
engrchykae:
my brother,Africa is in trouble,all African nationalists have been carefully targeted and remove only to pave way for pro western puppets,when Gadaffi fell victim,i knew that mugabe would be the next.next will be the Tanzanian president.if you are pro Africa,you considered an enemy of the west.
How does imposing yourself on your people for over 30 years and then finally at the age of 95 attempting to make your wife succeed you amount to being pro African? Na wa o!
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by adecz: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
This man has less than one year;

Only the enjoyment of power kept him alive.

Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by engrchykae(m): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
mofedamijo:

Leave the west out of this,if mugabe havent tried to force his wife on them,they wont retaliate,for good 37yrs notin to show for,and ure blaming the west in this,the poeple of zim were wise enuf to resist such tyrant,if grace mugabe was a deligent woman honestly there wont be this forceful eviction,but everyone was scared of her taking power,som1 who is just the 1st lady and she went as far as South Africa to fight a girl of her daughters mate,that woman would have beaten the chief judge if given president,so leave the west out of this,if they wanted him out,it wont take so long......37yrs then his wife anothe 30 something yrs again,no way zimbabwe is not for the mugabes,presidency is not sexually transmitted biko
the west are smart,they knew that typical Africans would say mugabe have been in power for decades as if Elizabeth have not been wielding power for decades hiding under the shadow of ceremonial figure. The bush family have been in power since first world war.there are two types of dogs that eat faeces,the ones that eat and carry it on its mouth and the type that know how to properly use its tongue to lick its mouth.
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by Josh44s(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Lmfao wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by shine12: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
pauljumbo:

I understand he resisted western imperialism from dominating his country and I applaud him for that. The reality is 25% of his fellow citizens left in search for opportinities abroad due to lack of economic progress.

He lacked a clear fiscal and economic policy and he was surounded by yes men. He could have facilitated Zimbabwe journey towards self-reliance but he and his fellow kleptocrats used the country treasury as their personal bank account.
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by engrchykae(m): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
TEYA:

How does imposing yourself on your people for over 30 years and then finally at the age of 95 attempting to make your wife succeed you amount to being pro African? Na wa o!
George bush's dad ruled the united states and some decades after George bush ruled the states,
you think its because Americans voted him?its simply because the bush family are among the one percent who own America.the west have been masterminding coups since 60s eliminating the Thomas sankaras patrice lumumbas of Africa while supporting the obasanjos babangidas and buharis of Africa.
If you are the type that believed the mungo park discovered river Niger,please overlook my mentions.i don't quote everything i see on this forum.
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by Kemikay1: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
I hope Cameroon's Biya and equatorial guinea's Teodoro are watching....
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by Kemikay1: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
I hope his brothers are watching...cameroon, equatorial guinea , uganda...
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
What men could not do in 37 years, his wife, a woman did it indirectly.
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by raymod170(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
CONGRATULATIONS ZIMBABWE, NOW I DECLARE ........ EVERY DEVIL SITTING ON MY GLORY ..... DIE BY FIRE OYA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in context wait till after 37 years then lol
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by Liveair: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
skymaxnig:

After all said and done it's his people that suffered and are still suffering from the repercussions of his years of misrule

True suffering is being ruled by colonialists who have no regard for your rights and treat you as less humans. Better to live poor as a Freeman than rich as a slave.
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by Liveair: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
skymaxnig:

You say suffered? True suffering is when being ruled by the British Colonialists who have no regard for your rights and treat you as less humans.
Better to live poor but free than rich but a slave.
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by bobaydavid(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
A leader per excellence. True Hero, an Icon of Stability. You have done your part and history will remember you for this. Thank you for coming at the time you came. Believe me, your Legacy lives on.
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
pauljumbo:

He wasn't a western puppet bt is dat enough? wen he didn't liberate his people from economic slavery and dictatorship system. All thesame he played great his role for Zimbabwes independence and its over
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
raymod170:

in context wait till after 37 years then lol
NNAWA OOOOOO......... U NO LIKE ME AT ALL OOOOOOOO...... LOVE ME JOOOOOR
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by Ataegbiti: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
That was how Nigerians were celebrating when Goodluck was voted out. I am wary of this kinds of regime change. They don't bode well for the people as recent history testifies, especially when so much (apc) change is expected to accompany it... Haha
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by nkemjacob2(m): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
pauljumbo:
They will regret it in two years time

Let's watch
y
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by Charly68: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
His spirit should leave Zimbabweans in peace ..Wicked old man ..their currency is worthless
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by excel101(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
He would have continued his hunger strike nah, he hear say people dey undergo under strike, he think say nah beans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral / Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.