Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (34608 Views)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by vanhelsing1(m): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:
Hi there,

Received an SMS that you have been pre-selected?

#NPowerNG
helo house...may I kw if some persons in rivers state have bn pre selected cos I have checked for almost ten PERSONS but it.keeps saying dat u have not bn preselected.....
can someone intimate me real good??
Thanks
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by maidaddy: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2017
johnbuck81:
please...what about the npower teach that got the congratulatory message from the waiting list of 2016?
bros I tire o, haven't heard Nada since
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by DanielsParker(m): 7:13am On Nov 22, 2017
riribae:
pls hw did u do d checking cus when am on npower platform can't fyn anywia to either put fone number or bvn

http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/preselectedvolunteers/#/preSelectionStatus

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Abdulkatcha(m): 7:14am On Nov 22, 2017
I was pre selected and received text message, but try to check for a friend i can't access the site again and there rumour that d site was shutdown hw true is that
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Diso60090(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2017
Still waiting for my delivery

Ubereat never reach your place
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by RapportNaija(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2017
Olamibola23:
Having sleepless night because of npower preselected list, just wondering if the five of us were that DULL that not even one person get selected, or something went wrong.
Learning in life, never put MUCH hope in anything because all hope in things or people fail but God still remain. We accept our fate.
But now agree and accept people opinion that Nigeria is bias when it comes to employment. If u Dont know anybody, U might not get a good job but we get A Big God that creates everybody, He will surely fight our battle for us.

Congrats to those being selected wish u all success in the program.

What is bias here? Do you have the total numbers of people that applied? Do you have information on the selection process?

They had a quota of how many candidates they wanted, and on this thread, you can see people who got congratulatory messages. So you mean they knew Buhari or those at NPower to have made the list?

Please, NPower is 30k, put effort in other channels, and see yourself get better.

14 Likes

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by guru90: 7:25am On Nov 22, 2017
Smartjob1:
Congrats to all the successful preselected candidates. Ensure you contribute your quota towards building the country. Dont chop and run o!

For those still looking for a job? Want easy HR solutions? Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com today. Find jobs easily, recruit smartly, connect with employers, business mentors and partners. Sign up and update your CV and profile to stand a chance of being searched out easily by an employer. Grow and expand your network through your connections.

You that posted it... Are you working already or are you looking for Traffic via bejite.

ok naaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by jbhitler(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2017
Olamibola23:
Having sleepless night because of npower preselected list, just wondering if the five of us were that DULL that not even one person get selected, or something went wrong.
Learning in life, never put MUCH hope in anything because all hope in things or people fail but God still remain. We accept our fate.
But now agree and accept people opinion that Nigeria is bias when it comes to employment. If u Dont know anybody, U might not get a good job but we get A Big God that creates everybody, He will surely fight our battle for us.

dont worry,you dont need npower because GOD has a bigger package for you.same thing happened to me here.i applied for ntax as a chemical and i was not pre selected.all my friends in church applied,none came out.remember,many are the afflictions of the righteous but the lord delivers him from all of them.let it go.be strong and hope in the lord.it is never late with him.surely,your time will come and it is nearer than you expect.remain blessed.encourage the rest ok.

4 Likes

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by babkunlex(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2017
I didn't check at all I just got their text just like that.

Next line of action please!
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by johnsoay: 7:31am On Nov 22, 2017
You are 100% safe. You didn't get the message because DND is active on your line. You can send status to 2442 to confirm
Iseoluwani:

what about those that were pre selected but no text

are we safe
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Angy55(f): 7:32am On Nov 22, 2017
"SCAM ALERT!!!

http://npvn.npower.gov.ng

There is a circulation that N-power site has been readjuted. Don't click on this link.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Enter your BVN and your Bank Accounts is drained.

Stay away from this site.

If you aren't selected, don't go extra miles to cause yourself pain.

Apply NEXT YEAR".

I got this from a group chat, applicants should be careful with their BVN. Boys are not smiling.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Shaev7(m): 7:33am On Nov 22, 2017
The N-Teach pre-selection was not fair on the side of the Edo, Delta and the Yoruba. Very few got it from this region. I don't know what went wrong, but if you are from this region I mentioned above, and you applied for N-Teach and was not selected, just note what I said.

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by AnodaIT(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2017
What next
If you are successful, Check the items you will need for physical verification

Stop spreading fake rumor, no one can tamper with your account with just BVN.
If you need mine, I will send it to you
Angy55:
"SCAM ALERT!!!

There is a circulation that N-power site has been readjuted. Don't click on this link.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Apply NEXT YEAR".

I got this from a group chat, applicants should be careful with their BVN. Boys are not smiling.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by TIDDOLL(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2017
zimunachimdi:

which browser did you use pls. uc browser is not opening the site.
try Google chrome, works perfectly.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Coldfeets: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2017
Angy55:
"SCAM ALERT!!!

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Apply NEXT YEAR".

How can somebody steal your money just by knowing your bvn? How?

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Goovo(m): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Coldfeets:

help me ask ooo
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by jamesbridget13(f): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2017
vanhelsing1:

helo house...may I kw if some persons in rivers state have bn pre selected cos I have checked for almost ten PERSONS but it.keeps saying dat u have not bn preselected.....
can someone intimate me real good??
Thanks
yes! I am from rivers n I am preselected. I also know some persons too

4 Likes

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by zest17(m): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2017
Checked and got this msg " congratulation! you have been invited to the next stage of selection. Details of your physical verification will be communicated to you shortly." What does it mean pls
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by sunny6080: 7:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Angy55:
"SCAM ALERT!!!

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

baba...you too dull! How would someone steal your money with BVN... You need deliverance.

Apply NEXT YEAR".

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by iamprotocol(m): 7:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Pls house i have a question is there anything like applicstion number or any other thing cos i didnt print any thing
at all while doing it but am selected
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Coldfeets: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Goovo:
help me ask ooo

People just believing anything they hear without even stopping for one moment to think about how ridiculous such beliefs or statements are.

I can imagine how many dumb and uninformed people are already in that said whatsapp group assuming such a group even exists in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Iseoluwani: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2017
johnsoay:
You are 100% safe. You didn't get the message because DND is active on your line. You can send status to 2442 to confirm

thanks
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Nelson21(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2017
Coldfeets:

It is very possible Sir.
Your BVN is like a gateway.
http://punchng.com/keeping-your-bank-verification-number-safe/
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by plux4: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Olekumaster:
I checked with BVN and phone number and saw my name but I did not receive any sms. Hope there's no need to worryn

I only saw mine using Bvn phone no will not display my details, hope am safe
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Angy55(f): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Coldfeets:

I guess from their database. Once you type your BVN it automatically goes to their database, and it can be retrieved from there by whosoever that is managing the database.
Your BVN can be use to make transactions on your bank account without your permission.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by akanbiaa(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2017
Any NAgro successful applicant?

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Fresia01(f): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2017
DanielsParker:
checked with my number yesterday and I wasn't selected, woke up this morning, logged on to the site and I saw"check with bvn" . I was selected.

meanwhile I haven't received any SMS. what's my fate?

Pls which site did u login with?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by sunbbo(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2017
Olamibola23:

For a job of 30k you must know someone. Since the day I was born, lobbying has never worked for me. I got Npower without knowing anyone, but I never put my mind in it since I know my chances of been selected is so slim. Everybody should all look for a better offer, 30k don't pay bills. Best of luck to everyone whether selected or not selected.

2 Likes

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2017
Additives:
What about those who didn't receive sms but checked with their phone number /BVN and they were pre selected? What is their fate or what are they going to do about it? Thanks sir

If you did not receive SMS then it's possible that DND has been active on your line.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) / FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors / Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.