Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (35051 Views)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Dreament(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
apart from bvn can I also search with my name, phone number or email. I only saw search with ur bvn
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Austinoiz:

Thank you so much. You're the realest.

You are welcome sir. smiley
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Sike(m): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Make I just pass
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by slimsyk: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
npower what is the faith of those who missed physical verification(2016 select) , simply because they were selected outside their state of residence?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by lunacol(m): 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Good day,
It means You were not selected, but All hope is not lost.
You can Google N-sip and check for other social investment programs sir.
There is no link to the N-sip program. When is the schedule for application?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by johnbuck81(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
maidaddy:

bros I tire o, haven't heard Nada since
hope say dem no go abandon us o. because I don't dry fear.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by johnbuck81(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
maidaddy:

bros I tire o, haven't heard Nada since
no be small...hope say npower no go abandon us o...because I don dey fear.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by johnbuck81(m): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

The 2016 shortlisted applicants would partake in the physical verification alongside the 2017 pre-selected applicant.
please what about those in n-teach that got the congratulatory message in June before the 2017 registration began?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Creamz(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

200,000 was selected from the first batch, Out of the 500,000
And now the rest 300,000 slot remaining have been Pre-selected for the physical verification.

I registered for my wife, and i tried using her BVN to check if she has been preselected, but it's telling me no matching record found in the database. What do I do at this point, and is there another means to check if she has been preselected?

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by zinnyberry: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
Alexander35:

bro we are in the same shoe, I have asked this same question several, no one seems to know our current status. just confused

They just concluded their verification exercise. .
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Alexander35: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
zinnyberry:

They just concluded their verification exercise. .
its ntax that just finished verification, I think we re to join the 2017 preselected volunteers to do verification.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
johnbuck81:
please what about those in n-teach that got the congratulatory message in June before the 2017 registration began?

The 2016 shortlisted applicants would partake in the physical verification alongside the 2017 pre-selected applicant.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Bakerdav: 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
johnbuck81:
they don't reply us oo,pls npower this text oobcs they send us congratulatory messages for 2016
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Dammie199(f): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

What about those that was sent a congratulatory message from the 2016 waiting list around June 2017.... What is going to be our hope?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by jydor4real94(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
johnsoay:
You are 100% safe. You didn't get the message because DND is active on your line. You can send status to 2442 to confirm

Pls I got the message yesterday, but still on able to check online, hope we are both safe 100%.?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
Dammie199:

What about those that was sent a congratulatory message from the 2016 waiting list around June 2017.... What is going to be our hope?

The 2016 shortlisted applicants would partake in the physical verification alongside the 2017 pre-selected applicant
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
jydor4real94:

Pls I got the message yesterday, but still on able to check online, hope we are both safe 100%.?

Yes. smiley

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by dapsonjegz(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
What's the fate of a pre-selected serving corp member in the physical screening exercise??
#npowerng
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Deflorence(f): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Congratulations, You have our best wishes.

If you did not receive SMS, Then it's possible that DND has been active on your Sim.
U're welcomed.
I have called my service provider and they said DND is not active on my line. PLEASE DO SOMETHING and i have not recieved Email too.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by plux4: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
please can anyone help me with this, if I enter my Bvn I will be told congratulations but with my phone no I will be told not pre-selected. whats the way out please?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by jamesbridget13(f): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
vanhelsing1:
thanks....
is.it true dat another list is bn expected?
I don't have any idea concerning that
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by wandevincent(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
i got the text that i have been selected and i checked with my bvn and also confirmed that i have been selected,but i'm confused because i didn't write the test,pls whats my fate
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by plux4: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Otenestbestyaho:
i checked my status today using my bvn, i was preselected. this is the msg: Congratulations! you have now been invited to the next stage of the N-power selection process. Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later. but yesterday, i checked using mobile number, it says i was not preselected. hope i am covered?
am having the same issue.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by ifko: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
wandevincent:
i got the text that i have been selected and i checked with my bvn and also confirmed that i have been selected,but i'm confused because i didn't write the test,pls whats my fate
and so ur God winnn

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Alongeous(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ustec:

very possible.
All you did was selecting the eastern and northern applicants residing in the south and then resolve to the normal selection for the eastern and northern region since there are few southern applicants from those two regions.
So unfair.
igbos and hausas full the list.
I have the full list pdf format.
its very glaring on the list.
Bro, what you have is not the full list. The names in the circulated list are a little above five thousand.

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by femzey(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
wandevincent:

just imagine,@npowerng
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by reservd(m): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
femzey:

just imagine,@npowerng
Yet some dt wrote d test weren't picked?

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Charli3benkz(m): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
luuvlly:
trying to check if have been pre-selected using my bvn but the response have been getting is "Sorry! No matching record found in the preselection database", please does that mean that am not pre-selected or an error because I typed in the search column my correct bvn number. Thanks.
I can't really place the meaning of the error message. Is it possible for over 10 persons not to be selected? Is that how block headed we've become to fail such tests? I'm terribly surprised at the whole stuff and just hope it's an error message and not what I think it is. Please if by any chance u get an answer, kindly put it tru to me as well. Thanks.

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Creamz(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Yes. smiley

How do i go about the issue of BVN not in database when my wife logged in and wrote with that same BVN. Or is it a case to empower a selected few who have 'connections'
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Melian(f): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly ask your questions or Quote the question that have not been answered at all.

Don't have any questions, ma'am, thankfully. Got a job last month while waiting n hoping to be shortlisted. So, no, it wasn't for me but for those who asked. Good luck to everyone.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by zimunachimdi: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
TIDDOLL:
try Google chrome, works perfectly.
ok.thanks.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

18 to 35, Sir.
Hello sir, I took part in N-Tax but I am yet to be selected. I want to know is it like they didn't take in any N-Tax this year confirm this to us, or should we N-Tax participants still wait?
Tell us sir, is there hope for us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. / Vacancies In Port Harcourt (urgent) / Should I Take This Banking Job Offer? Pls Come In And Advise