Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help (1515 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by anthony281: 3:30am On Nov 22, 2017
I’m thirty and have had a couple relationships in the past. I’ve been engaged once, but that relationship didn’t work out, because she left me for somebody else.
I was heartbroken. I’ve gone on a few dates after that, but I couldn’t find it in me to trust anyone.
Then I met Karla on loveme. She’s a beautiful girl from Cuban-Mexican descent. We get along with each other, and everything is going so well.There’s no issues of a language barrier since I am also partly Cuban by my mother’s side. She makes me laugh every day with her jokes and she always takes the time to listen to my daily stories.
The problem now is that I’m scared of making it official with her. It’s not that I don’t want to, I’m just terrified that I might get hurt again. On the other hand, I’m afraid that if I put off pursuing a relationship with her further, she’ll find someone else. Am I wrong for feeling this way? How will I know our relationship won’t go south?
The distance is also scary for me. We only met online and there’s a huge possibility that it wouldn’t work out. What if she’ll cheat on me behind my back when I’m away? I’m really stumped with what to do right now. I need all the help I could get. Any words of advice, anyone?
Re: Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 22, 2017
grin

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP will WORK 99% if both parties are willing to give a try and trust each other..

Communication is very essential regardless of the distance... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by ololadeking(m): 3:49am On Nov 22, 2017
soo fine girls don finish for naija ?ehn
Re: Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by yanabasee(m): 3:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Lol...... funny how guys go this far....

Nkechi d ya backyard d trip for u....u noh d luk her side.... you say na Cuban p***y you want bench...

goodluck young lad...

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by chukxie(m): 3:52am On Nov 22, 2017
The person above me is right. The key to keeping the fire a long distance relationship burning is constant communication. Both of you should make each other feel as though you were both physically living together as much as possible. Thanks to apps like WhatsApp, Skype... which allow people to communicate in real-time. I wish you all the best.
Re: Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by bigtt76(f): 3:55am On Nov 22, 2017
You might as well be chatting with a Nigerian nigga grin

anthony281:
I’m thirty and have had a couple relationships in the past. I’ve been engaged once, but that relationship didn’t work out, because she left me for somebody else.
I was heartbroken. I’ve gone on a few dates after that, but I couldn’t find it in me to trust anyone.
Then I met Karla on loveme. She’s a beautiful girl from Cuban-Mexican descent. We get along with each other, and everything is going so well.There’s no issues of a language barrier since I am also partly Cuban by my mother’s side. She makes me laugh every day with her jokes and she always takes the time to listen to my daily stories.
The problem now is that I’m scared of making it official with her. It’s not that I don’t want to, I’m just terrified that I might get hurt again. On the other hand, I’m afraid that if I put off pursuing a relationship with her further, she’ll find someone else. Am I wrong for feeling this way? How will I know our relationship won’t go south?
The distance is also scary for me. We only met online and there’s a huge possibility that it wouldn’t work out. What if she’ll cheat on me behind my back when I’m away? I’m really stumped with what to do right now. I need all the help I could get. Any words of advice, anyone?

3 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by dingbang(m): 3:55am On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:
Lol...... funny how guys go this far....

Nkechi d ya backyard d trip for u....u noh d luk her side.... you say na Cuban p***y you want bench...

goodluck young lad...
nkechi wey go still distribute foc to other guys ....

3 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by GraGra247(m): 3:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Abeg people should stop deceiving themselves with these complicated long distance relationships.

Abi heartbreak never do you?

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by yanabasee(m): 3:59am On Nov 22, 2017
dingbang:
nkechi wey go still distribute foc to other guys ....

Before nko....you wan chop alone... the Cuban gehl d dia d distribute f***k giv cuban boys for free...

Bros.....chop wetin you see first oh!!!
Re: Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by yanabasee(m): 4:02am On Nov 22, 2017
bigtt76:
You might as well be chatting with a Nigerian nigga grin

Bbbbbbbwaaahahaha.......Sa.......vage!!!
Re: Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by ubunja(m): 4:20am On Nov 22, 2017
log off the internet.
find a gal where u are
what does that woman from overseas have that women in your city dont have
dont waste time,money and energy on this bro.
deal with real chicks.use internet chicks only for m@sturbation grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by ubunja(m): 4:25am On Nov 22, 2017
OP but i dont blame u for falling for the Cuban-Mexican. .those Latinas are on another level. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by kabayomi(m): 5:05am On Nov 22, 2017
That Cuban girl is living few streets away in form of a Y-boy dancing skelewu on top your matter. Your mumu button don dey dance to the master's tune. Soon i expect you to come tell us how she would request money for flight to visit you here in NG. Good luck!

Re: Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by phayvoursky(m): 5:17am On Nov 22, 2017
YOU DIDN'T STATE YOUR LOCATION. SO YOUR LONG DISTANCE MIGHT BE A THREE HOUR DRIVE OR TWO DAYS JOURNEY.

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP ARE COSTLY TO MAINTAIN BOTH FINANCIALLY AND EMOTIONALLY.

1. FIRST YOU SPEND MONEY CALLING, WHATSAPPING, FACE BOOKING, SKYPING, TELEGRAMMING AND MANY MORE. MEAN WHILE YOU COULD SAVE ALL THESE MONIES ON YOURSELF OR SPEND LESSER ON THE GIRL WHO'S CLOSER.

2. INCESSANT MONITORING QUESTIONS LIKE: WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WHO IS THE GIRL/GUY ON YOUR DP? YOU CHEATING ON ME? DO YOU LOVE ME?
ALL THESE STRESS FILLED QUESTIONS ARE CUT SHORT IN A CLOSE RANGED RELATIONSHIP.

3. TRUST WILL ALWAYS BE AN ISSUE. ANYTIME YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO RESPOND TO YOUR CALLS AND MESSAGES ESP AT NIGHT TIME; THE MIND WILL BEGIN ITS GAMES AND TRUST ME, THE MIND IS A PERFECTIONIST. IT NEVER LOSES IN ITS HOME GROUND.

4. YOU GUYS MIGHT BE COMPATIBLE ON THE ONLINE WORLD BUT MIGHT NOT BE IN THE PHYSICAL. MANY RELATIONSHIPS ARE SWEETER ONLINE THAN OFFLINE.

SO MY BROTHER, WITH THESE FEW POINTS OF MINE HOPE I HAVE ABLE TO CONVINCE YOU AND NOT CONFUSE YOU THAT SUKURAT IS BETTER THAN ADRIANA.

DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUS.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 22, 2017
grin

You are emotionally attracted to Fidel Castro's people. smh for you
Re: Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by hakymworld1(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2017
When i was a teen, that was my hobby, i dated a BBW 4rm florida, it was so epic that she was always on my mentions on twitter. More than 3 yrs the love was real. Then one day she just stop tweeting me, i was unfollowed, i came to realize that after some years of being deserted, i tweeted her with ma 2nd twitter account and she told me she has a boyfriend, i should keep off. Bro my chronicles of online dating are so epic, almost 4rm all angle across the world i dated clean chicks. The major problem is, how rich are you to fly around the world 4 people like that. Uk , indonesia, malaysia, colombia, u.s, the carribean. E.t.c i had lovers 4rm there. Broda just wake up, play along it may work out. But i came to see all those dates as fantasies. Now i am even humbled to date any girl i see around as long as she is pretty, but am still trapped into foreign ways of love. As most of em down here cant love me like i do.
Re: Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by judgedredd22(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP will WORK 99% if both parties are willing to give a try and trust each other..

Communication is very essential regardless of the distance... grin

see who is talking... when you have been dodging me since because i'm far away! grin grin grin

Re: Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2017
judgedredd22:

see who is talking... when you have been dodging me since because i'm far away! grin grin grin

grin

Hahahahah...the question is: WHO WENT MIA first? wink

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help by judgedredd22(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahahah...the question is: WHO WENT MIA first? wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Exposes Igbo Lady Who Sent Him Out Of Her House Because He Refused Her Sex / I Impregnated More Than 600 Girls After Sleeping With 1,400 Girls In Africa / Women Can Never Live Without Men, At Least In Africa...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.