Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil (1559 Views)

MorningPrayer For Hoes, Hook Up, Knack Anything Gang, WombShifter, Dick Bender / Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? / 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
I am not talking about hoes in brothel but girls/women in relationship that open legs for another man, I want death penalty for hoes, infidelity by women is evil, how can you be seeing someone and still go out with another, any female found guilty in my family should be hanged.
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by waleyp(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
So What Should Be In For The Guys Too? Those Who Still Cheat On Their Girls
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by McBrooklyn(m): 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
SMH...
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Quit with your display of sheer idiocy, nobody cares if you loathe women or not, life goes on without you.

1 Like

Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by bjayx: 2:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Rubbish post! Is it ur hoe dey r hoeing
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by MissRaine69(f): 4:18am On Jul 18, 2018
And the man hoes?
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2018
waleyp
missraine69

Why do you post like a teenager now? if she doesn't open her legs will the man insert his dick? besides women control sex and have power over it than men. if women do not open their legs sexual infidelity will never happen.

1 Like

Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2018
Colourich:
Quit with your display of sheer idiocy, nobody cares if you loathe women or not, life goes on without you.
Because I hate hoes I am an idiot? this post defines you hence the bitter post.
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by MissRaine69(f): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
waleyp
missraine69

Why do you post like a teenager now? if she doesn't open her legs will the man insert his dick? besides women control sex and have power over it than men. if women do not open their legs sexual infidelity will never happen.
Spoken like a true Teflon Don.....who struggles in the arena of objectivity but instead deflects and personalities discussions.
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
MissRaine69:

Spoken like a true Teflon Don.....who struggles in the arena of objectivity but instead deflects and personalities discussions.
you are not making any sense DEAR
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
bjayx:
Rubbish post! Is it ur hoe dey r hoeing
go to animal section boy
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by bjayx: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=PUSSYHOE post=69497390] go to animal section boy[/quote
U r truly a pussyhoe
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=bjayx post=69502058][/quote] tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by MissRaine69(f): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
you are not making any sense DEAR
Transference....
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
I am not talking about hoes in brothel but girls/women in relationship that open legs for another man, I want death penalty for hoes, infidelity by women is evil, how can you be seeing someone and still go out with another, any female found guilty in my family should be hanged.
And what about the males. Are they innocent? Should the same punishments be meted out on them tol?
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
mmesochris14:

And what about the males. Are they innocent? Should the same punishments be meted out on them tol?
you aren't forced to hoe and you control sex if you close your legs the act infidelity will never happen.
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
MissRaine69:

Transference....
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
you aren't forced to hoe and you control sex if you close your legs the act infidelity will never happen.

Men and egocetricism as well as self centeredness eh...
I reserve my comments joor...

1 Like

Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
mmesochris14:

Men and egocetricism as well as self centeredness eh... I reserve my comments joor...
swallow the truth.
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by Deji63: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
waleyp
missraine69

It would have been good for the hoe that birthed you to close her legs in the gutter where you were conceived. You are a waste to her. She burnt her dirty pvssy and was foolish to think she had a child.
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by Deji63: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Because I hate hoes I am an idiot? this post defines you hence the bitter post.

PUSSYHOE I hope you hate the hoe that birthed you cuz you truly are an idiot. That's right
Re: I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil by Deji63: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2018
From your mother to your sister and daughters. They should all get hanged by their slack pussies.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Smoke This Cigarette? / If Only You Guys Know What I'm Passing Through....... / What Was The Doctor Touching Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.