Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (51491 Views)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by DaddyKross: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2017
kay29000:
It is a very complicated topic. Let me share my experience. I went to see a girl... It was already set in our minds that we were going to have sex. So, when I got there, we started off immediately. After a few seconds, she asked me to stop and begged me to leave. I was vexed, and I left. She called me on the phone and apologized, saying she was doing something like that for the first time, and felt somehow. But she then said I should have tried to maybe play with her/smooch her a little, maybe she would have gotten in the mood.

So, a few days later, she called again. And I specifically told her I ain't down for bullshiit. Hope you are sure this is what you want this time? She said yes. So, I went to her apartment again. She always turns the light off before I enter. She was already naked when I entered, and I started off with the position she said was her favorite (doggy), and then, after two minutes she asks me to stop again. So I remembered what she told me on the phone, and I slow down and try to smooch her boobs, that's how the girl said, "I'll shout rape o! I told you to stop." I jejeli stopped, wore my clothes, left her house and told her via a message I didn't want to have anything to do with her again.

Women are really complicated.

Lmao grin cheesy. Just imagine.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Daeylar(f): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2017
uk10:
there was a topic brought to nairaland about a man being raped by 3 women,and u women were busy finding it funny and claiming that he enjoyed it

You what ??
Did you see my moniker there?? ?? ?? ?? ?? Did you see itttt?? ?? ?? ??

Which one is u women?? ?? ?

Behave..

Furthermore, haven't you seen threads where a woman would be raped and some men say the woman enjoyed it?? ??

With that said.

Rape is bad, we should speak out against rape no matter the gender, that should be the goal.

Not trying to silence anyone who is speaking out against women being raped because men get raped and it seems like it is taken less seriously.

That's wrong, it's not everytime a topic has to become women verses men,

The right thing to do is to speak against rape on both genders and correct any misconceptions about rape the way mynd44 is doing. That's what you should be doing,

Not this women vs men rape case you want to start.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:

So you are saying consent by coercion is consent?
Yes it is consent. It's natural that one may try and coerce people to do what one wishes for, it's left for the other party to use their sense to make decisions and judgements! That's how the business world works itself. That's how people make money. Sales people and business developers do it in their own special way everytime
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Ikillfools: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
TSOM:
If you make sensually suggestive comments at or about a female who isn't into you or isn't edging you on actively or passively, you are sexually harassing her.

A lot of male Nairalanders are guilty of this. A female comments and the next is, " You look beautiful. You would be sweet in bed o. I'll fûck you till you cûm..." Such perversion.

The sad thing is, female Nairalanders ( Romancelanders, especially) revel in this and later complain about being regard as nothing more than sexual objects.
Jesus! so you're saying I and Lezz have been sexually harassing ladies here? wow! shocked
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by 989900: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
The world is grey.

The described scenarios are some ladies' fantasies, even accepted way of life in some cultures . . . coercion, manipulation, seduction (non-substance influenced) are all tricks both genders use everyday.

Rape is a very strong word, and an evil act that should attract the worst of punishments, but the parameters that classifies an action as 'rape' in some circumstances are very 'grey', especially when you factor the hypocritical and complicated disposition of the female mind.

There is the classic violent rape, drugged rape, etc. which are very straight forward to condemn/judge, and OTOH the somehow complicated ones . . . bottom line, the intricacies of each case are unique, that is why such cases are settled by a reputable court of law.

P.S. If he/she strongly says NO and physically prevents copulation, DON'T ever physically/violently have your way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Is there a need to call this "men's corner" or other forms of couch group counselling sessions? Lets just gist and talk.

I mentioned "men's corner" because men are the most likely to rape and more than 90% of rape cases have involved men being the aggressor.

From http://www.dictionary.com/browse/rape,

So basically consent right? But is it all about consent?

Imagine a lady comes to visit you and at 1am, you ask her for sex. She turns you down and you threaten to throw her out knowing well that she has nowhere to go at that time and she is also in danger if she does and because of that, she agrees, is that consent?

Imagine the Manager asking one of the receptionists for sex with the receptionist knowing well that she is at risk of losing her job so she agrees. Is that consent?

Your girl visits you, you make those romantic moves but she was not all for it and says no so you "lockup" two hours later, you take her out, buy her drinks and when you are both home, you have sex with her, she probably even took your shirt off for you but is that consent?

You are a civil servant and someone wants a file submitted but you tell her to come see you in the photocopy room first, she agrees but is that consent?

We as men need to do better. We need to drop the bullshit and rise about it.

A girl is walking down the road and you and your friends turn it into a chance to make unsavory noises cos you think they are compliments…but isnt that harassment?

You have convinced yourself that women say no but mean yes. Bruh, dont play that game……no does not and will not mean yes. Even silence does not mean yes. Because she is wet is not even mean consent. What's the worst that can happen if you dont have sex when turned on?

Can we discuss this more? Lets be better for our women and maybe the world will be a lil bit better

This is a prevalent issue taking place in the UK, where stupid c*nt SJWs and Liberals are bastardising the meaning of "harassment" to suit their nonsense anti-men (misandry) activities as usual.

These morons have turned putting a hand on a woman you know's knees as "sexual harassment", but of course if she puts a hand on your knee it is not. Moronic bastards!

Here is the hierarchy of how it should work in the law for your benefit:

1) Rape - The act of non-consensually putting your sex organ in (or on) the 3 sexual orifices (mouth, anus and pussssssy) of someone else.

2) Sexual Assault - The act of non-consensually touching the sex organs and primary attraction tools of someone else.

3) Sexual Harassment - The repeated act of unwanted sexual proposition after the intended target has clearly expresses their lack of interest/annoyance, worse still, if there is a threat of consequences if they don't acquiesce.

4) Inappropriate behaviour - The act of (i) non-consensually touching someone sexually (in parts that are not their sex organs or attraction tools) repeatly, (ii) exposing ones self to another person who you have no prior consensual intimacy with or (iii) talking sexually to a person who is not interested, and who you have no prior consensual intimacy with, in a PROFESSIONAL setting.

5) Unwanted advances - The act of (i) attempting to woo someone by approaching them verbally, (ii) attempting to woo someone by touching them non-aggressively in a non-sexual organ part of their anatomy ONCE or (iii) sexually propositioning someone until the point they express firm lack of interest/annoyance.

No 1 to 3 should be criminal offences.

For No 4, the naked bit (4ii) should be a light criminal offence while the other 2 should be a caution at best if needed.

No 5 is not a criminal offence and part of life everyone should get used to, otherwise they are free to commit suicide.

Both men and women should be guilty of all if they occur. Not only men as some c*nts would want it to be.

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by DaddyKross: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Rape is when you are forced to have sex and not when you are being cajoled into it. They made a choice

Have sex or lose your job
Have sex or fail your course
Have sex or no iPhone 7.

That is not rape.

About the issue of harassment. Complimenting a lady should not be regarded as harassment, never.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by DaddyKross: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sagamite:

This is a prevalent issue taking place in the UK, where stupid c*nt SJWs and Liberals are bastardising the meaning of "harassment" to suit their nonsense anti-men (misandry) activities as usual.

These morons have turned putting a hand on a woman you know's knees as "sexual harassment", but of course if she puts a hand on your knee it is not. Moronic bastards!

Here is the hierarchy of how it should work in the law for your benefit:

1) Rape - The act of non-consensually putting your sex organ in (or on) the 3 sexual orifices (mouth, anus and pussssssy) of someone else.

2) Sexual Assault - The act of non-consensually touching the sex organs and primary attraction tools of someone else.

3) Sexual Harassment - The repeated act of unwanted sexual proposition after the intended target has clearly expresses their lack of interest/annoynace, worse still, if there is a threat of consequences if they don't acquiesce.

4) Inappropriate behaviour - The act of (i) non-consensually touching someone sexually (in parts that are not their sex organs or attraction tools) repeatly, (ii) exposing ones self to another person who you have no prior consensual intimacy with or (iii) talking sexually to a person who is not interested, and who you have no prior consensual intimacy with, in a PROFESSIONAL setting.

5) Unwanted advances - The act of attempting to (i) woo someone by approaching them verbally, (ii) woo someone by touching them non-aggressively in a non-sexual organ part of their anatomy ONCE or (iii) sexually propositioning them until the point they express firm lack of interest/annoyance

No 1 to 3 should be criminal offences.

For No 4, the naked bit (4ii) should be a light criminal offence while the other 2 should be a caution at best if needed.

No 5 is not a criminal offence and part of life everyone should get used to, otherwise they are free to commit suicide.

Both men and women should be guilty of all if they occur. Not only men as some c*nts would want it to be.

Blessed be thy brain, sire.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by TSOM(m): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ikillfools:
Jesus! so you're saying I and Lezz have been sexually harassing ladies here? wow! shocked
If she replies with "LOL", " You're such a flirt", "You're so good with words you can make any woman swoon" or something in that region, she's tacitly given you consent actively or passively. Then it isn't sexual harassment.

But if she replies with "Leave me alone", " I am not interested" or she ignores you and, still, you continue making sexually suggestive comments about her , you are sexually harassing her.

A lot of Nairaland males are guilty of the second. The blunt truth of it. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by pocohantas(f): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
I would only consider the use of force to have sex as rape, this force includes using drugs on the victim.

The women who traded sex for jobs and favours, have no case to me. I'll call that sexual harrassment, but when she gives in, I don't count it as rape.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Afritop(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:

This is wrong on all levels. Is she responsible for his sexual frustration?
Of course she is not but she should not intentionally dare him.
3 YEARS AGO AN HALF NAKED MAD MAN RAPED A LADY IN PUBLIC BECAUSE OF THAT
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by wiloy2k8(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:

But why should you because you gave a gift think you are entitled to sex? Why no say you can't give?

Na my sister ? Oga shift

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Mynd44: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
Afritop:

Of course she is not but she should not intentionally dare him.
3 YEARS AGO AN HALF NAKED MAD MAN RAPED A LADY IN PUBLIC BECAUSE OF THAT
So you mean Whizkid showing off his money on instagram is an assault on my who can't boast of 1k in my bank account?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by ReinaFarine: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Giving consent..
Hmm....

Have we heard of dubious consent?

To give consent, the individual has to be in the proper frame of mind (mental), emotionally strong enough to make such decision (Maturity not just age), and give a sildid verbal answer without inducement either by drugs, physical pain or threat to life.

No matter how an under age dresses, how she looks, talks, dances or the number of boys/gilrls she/he has seduced successfully, if you as an adult is caught engaging in any kind of sexual practice with her, it is statutory rape. There is no question of who was the instigator. It is believed that you are of emotional and physical superiority so molding his/her fickle teenager or adolescent mind to suit your own peverted desires will be simple.
That is the first and most obvious situation of rape considered. Child right and human right act are fighting for an avenue where complaints from the male will not be disregarded or seen as a great thing for him.

I must state clearly that erection, wetness, ejaculation and orgasm must never be mistaken as consent. Arousal of the body doesn't always means said individual is interested in performing sexual acts with such persons at that moment.

Rape is more loss of control, will and humiliation. The emotional trauma associated with it far outweighs the physical pain. And I will say I think the trauma and the feeling of betrayal, shame, self-disgust, depression, fear and a times disassociation disorder that comes with rape is common for both genders.

Consenting adults should be of clear mind, inebriation and intoxication through chemical substances, rape pills, sexual videos, literatures and mind games of any kind taints the consent and makes such consent dubious.

Situations where consent is less about attraction and physical desire and more put of fear of the power and position of the partner is not necessarily rape but still has an air of that to it. It can be said that the victim was weak minded and could be easily persuaded in that regard but I'll call it sexual harrasment.

Situations where the boss coerces a yes even though it is physically and mentally obvious she doesn't want that might not be considered rape. It is sexual harassment. Using veto and charismatic power to get your way with a woman.

A woman intentionally flaunting her unclothedness in situations where such act of public nudity and indecency is unacceptable should be charged with public indecency, and other charges depending on the age of her audience.

Please, as a man if you're abused, report it. No means No.

Giving consent for one activity, one time, does not mean giving consent for increased or recurring sexual contact. For example, agreeing to kiss someone doesn’t give that person permission to remove your clothes. Having sex with someone in the past doesn’t give that person permission to have sex with you again in the future.
You can change your mind at any time.
You can withdraw consent at any point if you feel uncomfortable. It’s important to clearly communicate to your partner that you are no longer comfortable with this activity and wish to stop. The best way to ensure both parties are comfortable with any sexual activity is to talk about it.

If your spouse denies you of sex, understand her reasons, if it is irreconcilable please divorce. Two wrongs have never made a right. Gifts, compliment, relationship, even marriage does not in anyway shuts up consent.

It is high time we take rape between married women serious.

Note sex should be between adults. Any little boy or girl saying I wanted you to change my mind is like I said a little baby that doesn't have control over her mind and want to be persuaded. Seduction is different from manipulation.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by JamesReacher(m): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
pocohantas:
I would only consider the use of force to have sex as rape, this force includes using drugs on the victim.

The women who traded sex for jobs and favours, have no case to me. I'll call that sexual harrassment, but when she gives in, I don't count it as rape.
I agree with u on this one
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
bekpo:

She's saying rubbish, is she not his wife? Is it not her duty to consummate her marriage? What's d essence of marriage if couples r not ready to consummate their marriage?
Wife not sex object.Sex is not a right that comes with marriage.It is not a wife's duty.

...She can't open her legs simply because her husband wants it. She doesn't give up her right to say yes or no the day she gets married.

...Wives do not belong to their husbands.Sex should be based on consent.

...However wives should under no circumstances withold sex from their husbands except there is a genuine reason for this.And even when she does,you have no right to rape her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by DaddyKross: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
pocohantas:

On this one, you made sense. I hope it stays that way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Ikillfools: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
TSOM:

If she replies with "LOL", " You're such a flirt", "You're so good with words you can make any woman swoon" or something in that region, she's tacitly given you consent actively or passively. Then it isn't sexual harassment.

But if she replies with "Leave me alone", " I am not interested" or she ignores you and, still, you continue making sexually suggestive comments about her , you are sexually harassing her.

A lot of Nairaland males are guilty of the second. The blunt truth of it. smiley
Okay. regarding the second point, I'm guilty as charged. but only one female i've made such remark on and she rebuffed me, MizMyColi. grin

but still, if it's as you say, one can't make a remark about a lady without being accused of sexually harassing her. like a lady have a big butt, and you compliment her, she rebuffed you... I mean, you're saying the truth for pete's sake.

sometimes it's never easy with women. like it's never easy at all. grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by SmartyPants(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
The first thing you need to understand and understand very well, is that Rape is defined by the law of the land.

In most common law countries, rape is sexual intercourse that takes place under any or all of the following conditions:

1. One partner was physically forced
2. One partner was threatened with harm of any kind
3. One partner said no (even if he or she did not physically resist)
4. The consent of one partner was not sought at all (lets say the person was asleep)
5. One partner was induced by the use of drugs or other substances

NB: some of these may not apply in marriage.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by happney65: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
Me if and when I want to have a secretary..I will tell her in simple and plain language before employing her..You go dey fuckkk me for office dey suck my balls..if she agrees she is employed if not make she go find work elsewhere..

I won't tell her that after I have employed her..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by TheNazarene: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:

Can we say it is wrong to call all men potential rapists when we men question what women wear based on assault? We say a woman wears a skimpy top hence she asks for it or tempts the man.

We say why are women outside after a certain hour cos we know it is not safe.......isn't that implying that no woman is safe?

@bolded if unstable females assume an erection as yes I want it, why do you fault unstable men who conclude that a skimpy dress code is a females way of asking for it?

not taking sides though

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Ikillfools: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
pocohantas:

first time you're making sense. who say "change isn't constant"?

still I disagree. use of force doesn't necessarily come into it. for me, if believe if a girl say no, her no is no. cajoling and manipulating her literally translate to taking advantage of her/raping her.

Even if she's given consent, and you're pumping her, as soon as she say stop, and you didn't stop, you're raping her. That's just the way I see it.

so, with things like this, I believe it's best we go with what the law say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by peterphd(m): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:

We are all for rasong better sons ma'am but how about the present generation of women who have to deal with this women? Isnt it good if these men can unlearn the things this patriarchal society has taught them and learn to be better husbands, partners, lovers, fathers, brothers, uncles and humans.

That's the point of this thread. How men can be better

Oga, the patriarchy has brought civilization thus far. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Show us matriarchal societies as advanced. I dare say any Society that swaps it's gender roles is doomed. God forbid a household where the her crows and the cock cowers.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by TSOM(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ikillfools:
Okay. regarding the second point, I'm guilty as charged. but only one female i've made such remark on and she rebuffed me, MizMyColi. grin

but still, if it's as you say, one can't make a remark about a lady without being accused of sexually harassing her. like a lady have a big butt, and you compliment her, she rebuffed you... I mean, you're saying the truth for pete's sake.

sometimes it's never easy with women. like it's never easy at all. grin
Well, while every woman sort of uses sexual appeal as a requisite for reiterating her feminity, some women do not want to be regarded as just sexual objects or judged with the sensuality they supposedly exude.

When you repeatedly sexualize them, in essence , you are saying "Your boobs and bum are the only things about you I find interesting; not your intelligence or intuition or your kindness and stoic character. Just your boobs and bum, nothing more."

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Daeylar(f): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Wife not sex object.Sex is not a right that comes with marriage.It is not a wife's duty.

...She can't open her legs simply because her husband wants it. She doesn't give up her right to say yes or no the day she gets married.

...Wives do not belong to their husbands.Sex should be based on consent.

...However wives should under no circumstances withold sex from their husbands except there is a genuine reason for this.And even when she does,you have no right to rape her.

Nice
Simple things they don't know or claim not to know.
Some comments can be really troubling.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Daeylar(f): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:

Can we say it is wrong to call all men potential rapists when we men question what women wear based on assault? We say a woman wears a skimpy top hence she asks for it or tempts the man.

We say why are women outside after a certain hour cos we know it is not safe.......isn't that implying that no woman is safe?

They love presenting this argument but don't see where it shows men as weak or unable to control themselves,

But the moment women use it against them and call them weak, they rise up in arms

Even if a woman is nàked does not give anyone the right to rape her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by banio: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
When U pity the ass, the lady says U are not serious. When U are hard on the ass, U are accused of rape.
In America one minute mistaken touchery na sexual assault. Women using men to shine since 1900 BC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by raumdeuter: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44

What of if you have sex with me I'll give you 100k.

She doesn't want to, but she needs the money so she agrees.

Is that consent? Or how is it different from your original examples

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Tozara(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Is there a need to call this "men's corner" or other forms of couch group counselling sessions? Lets just gist and talk.

I mentioned "men's corner" because men are the most likely to rape and more than 90% of rape cases have involved men being the aggressor.

From http://www.dictionary.com/browse/rape,

So basically consent right? But is it all about consent?

Imagine a lady comes to visit you and at 1am, you ask her for sex. She turns you down and you threaten to throw her out knowing well that she has nowhere to go at that time and she is also in danger if she does and because of that, she agrees, is that consent?
This is coercion, NOT consent. But how does the lady prove the man guilty? What evidence would she tender? Would it be just her words against his? How do we find out the truth, given that either her or the man might be lying? How do we tell? This is the problem.

Imagine the Manager asking one of the receptionists for sex with the receptionist knowing well that she is at risk of losing her job so she agrees. Is that consent?
This is coercion as well, NOT consent. But, again, how does she prove that the manager is guilty as charged, when there's gonna be no evidence of struggle and physical force? How do we know she's not telling a lie against him? Why didn't she try to gather evidence (in the process) against the manager, so that she wouldn't be the loser when she speaks up eventually? The matter is complicated in the absence of physical evidence. One wouldn't know who's telling the truth.

Your girl visits you, you make those romantic moves but she was not all for it and says no so you "lockup" two hours later, you take her out, buy her drinks and when you are both home, you have sex with her, she probably even took your shirt off for you but is that consent?
Of course, it IS consent! As long as you do not drug her drink or get her drunk, there's nothing coercive about this. She gave in after you provided an INCENTIVE. It's a transaction. She gave something in exchange for another. Isn't that the same thing prostitutes do? Would you say a prostitute did not consent because she was paid by her client?

You are a civil servant and someone wants a file submitted but you tell her to come see you in the photocopy room first, she agrees but is that consent?
It depends on the situation and the environment. There's no absolute answer to this. There's no one rule for all cases of this kind; each particular one should be judged based on its merits. What is the relationship between you and the woman in question? What power or authority do you have over her? Were there no other members of staff she could have alerted to serve as WITNESSES? If you do not have the power to fire her, and she had the chance to raise alarm but DIDN'T, then she CONSENTED to the act. Unless you overpowered her and rendered her unable to scream, in which case there would be CLEAR EVIDENCE of rape and assault.

We as men need to do better. We need to drop the bullshit and rise about it.

A girl is walking down the road and you and your friends turn it into a chance to make unsavory noises cos you think they are compliments…but isnt that harassment?
It absolutely is.

You have convinced yourself that women say no but mean yes. Bruh, dont play that game……no does not and will not mean yes. Even silence does not mean yes. Because she is wet is not even mean consent. What's the worst that can happen if you dont have sex when turned on?

Can we discuss this more? Lets be better for our women and maybe the world will be a lil bit better
I hope the animals controlled by their crocodile brain listen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Ikillfools: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
TSOM:

Well, why every woman sort of uses sexual appeal as a requisite for reiterating her feminity, some women do not want to be regarded as just sexual objects or judged with the sensuality they supposedly exude.

When you repeatedly sexualize them, in essence , you are saying "Your boobs and bum are the only things about you I find interesting; not your intelligence or intuition or your kindness and stoic character. Just your boobs and bum, nothing more."
exactly, Kay. something must attract you in a woman, be it her ass, boobs, curves, facial feature etc.

let's be sincere here a bit, for most male, body features are among the first things that attracts them in a woman. intelligence and others things comes later.

I still believe it's left for females to prove there's more to them than just boobs, ass, hips and the likes. most male react to what they see in females. if it's not her facial features, then it's her body feature, that's the way I see it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Daeylar:

They love presenting this argument but don't see where it shows men as weak or unable to control themselves,

But the moment women use it against them and call them weak, they at up in arms

Even if a woman is naked does not give anyone the right to rape her.

True, but remember in that pool of 'anyone' not all of them is normal...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Ikillfools: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Daeylar:

But the moment women use it against them and call them weak, they at up in arms

Even if a woman is naked does not give anyone the right to rape her.
So true. I agree wholeheartedly. but what do you call a person who goes swimming in crocodile infested water?

it's the same with women who dress scantily, like why attract predators to yourself when you know you're not physically/mentally fit to wade them off.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) / Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.