Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos (60296 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
This is really serious! A Nigerian lady has got herself trending on social media for obvious reason after making a 'desperate plea' online.

The slay queen identified as Treasure, who claims to be a graduate of University of Lagos (UNILAG), took to Facebook earlier today to share some sexy and seductive pictures of herself with an unusual caption. 

She wrote; Dear Money. Please come & Seduce me, if i refuse please rape me mercilessly its my body, I promise I won't shout or go to d police.

The pictures have sparked reactions from internet users mostly males who are drooling over her curves. 

See reactions from netizens below. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/dear-money-come-and-rape-me-mercilessly-nigerian-slay-queen-photos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
see more sexy pictures HERE.

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
Karashika

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Slynation(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Okay..... Am on my way!! grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hoes will be hoes

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Eco99(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2019

It is appalling that bodily stuprum
Has become the Clarus cibus
that appeals in this penitus saeculum
while mental viribus
Is forgotten in the shades of tenebris
because of moral decadence
and untrammeled social commercium.

What a demented trollop

What a conspicuously sybaritic loafer

A vacuous cantankerously-caterwauling cretin

#Eco99#

158 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by amaniro: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
If I rape you mercilessly now they'll say I molested, rape and I'm perverted

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Olalan(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
This madness of wanting to trend by fire by force is bringing out the stupidity in some ladies

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by delugajackson: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
If I talk them go say I dey talk. Tell me why people like these won't continue to remain poor and survive only by jumping off from different dicks. I'm sure this lady has never been raped to know what it really means to be raped.

Every good and perfect gift comes from God, including money. So it will be illogical to ask it to rape you when it finally comes your way. That's very disrespectful. And with such an attitude, I bet it's only poverty that will be raping her constantly so she will learn the bitter lesson of life.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by lilmax(m): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
smh

I dislike girls like this

5 Likes

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by melody91: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
with your fallen olympus .. even money sef get taste..e no dey fhuck girls with slippers bobby

50 Likes

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by princechurchill(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Behold ugly without brain

Angel Gabriel please blow the trumpet because i believe i can fly

5 Likes

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sighs

1 Like

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by lincsnuel: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Eco99:

while mental viribus

What a demented trollop

#Eco99#

My brother calm down...

I was once like you sha, but I had to change after I learnt my lesson...

Big Oyibo no dey bring food for the table, people will be scared to talk to you cos they can't comprehend you... And last but not the least, you no go fit get free kpekus cos of communication issue

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by oboy81: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Money please Come and fuvk my yansh anyhow you like Pleaseeeeee embarassed cry cry
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe!!!!!

Where are you!!!!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
She looks like those GIANT FUNNELS that are used by Haulages and Tipper drivers to milk and transfer petrol

1 Like

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by joshadedapo(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
I pray that God will open your eyes to this nonsense you posted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by saltycreatordra: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos - Romance - Nairaland hero sele without display
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hmm. Waste products

1 Like

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
I'm money should I come grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by IjebuWarrior: 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
Eco99:

while mental viribus

What a demented trollop

#Eco99#

Yaba Left V.I.P grin

8 Likes

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 25, 2019
Even Mr money will prefer something firm. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by FisifunKododada: 12:15am On Jan 25, 2019
shocked
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by shadrama(m): 12:45am On Jan 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by nedubest(m): 12:50am On Jan 25, 2019
smh vigorously
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by africandictator(m): 2:31am On Jan 25, 2019
See does not look too fake! Only If she could work hard for the money and stop flaunting her natural endowments on Facebook! I mean who still advertise their merchandise on Facebook!
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by LegitGirl(f): 2:40am On Jan 25, 2019
It's just so sad that when most ladies find themselves very curvy, someway somehow, they end up being very indecent.

11 Likes

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by sunnyde11: 3:39am On Jan 25, 2019
hmm na u go tire

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. / “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.