Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

See How This Man Captured The Heart Of His Woman With A Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Man Captured The Heart Of His Woman With A Phone (657 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Man Captured The Heart Of His Woman With A Phone by InsideOut247: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2017
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6295968_1_png4a47a0db6e60853dedfcfdf08a5ca249

We have seen different creative ways of wooing a lady but this may be close to the top of the list. According to IG user, Kaye, her man of 9 years asked for her number the first time they met. When she said no, he dropped his phone on her hands and drove off. Later that night he called his line. She wrote;

He pulled up and asked me for my number... I said " No". He said ok, He handed me HIS phone and drove off, I was in complete shock! He called me on his phone later that night ( I was searching all through it) ?. Make a long story short, 9 years strong. When a man wants you he takes risks, chances , and Bets it all. What I've learned from him, No, is not an answer, if you see and believe in your Vision, and stick to your plan. Chances must be taken , take the ones that are worth it.

Mynd44,Lalasticlala
http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/see-how-this-man-captured-heart-of-his.html

Re: See How This Man Captured The Heart Of His Woman With A Phone by dyadeleye(m): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Only in USA,
Trust Naija babes, when computer village never collapse...
We no dey play dat shit here famz

Re: See How This Man Captured The Heart Of His Woman With A Phone by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2017
WOW that's lovely tongue
Re: See How This Man Captured The Heart Of His Woman With A Phone by yanabasee(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Inspiring.....but 9ja gehls wee remuv ur sim and throw it into a waste bin....you wee call and call and call... later you wee just go n retrieve ur line.... Nonsense!!!
Re: See How This Man Captured The Heart Of His Woman With A Phone by uzoormah(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Am sure its not in nigeria..if na 9ja babe she go say "mumu come and take your phone o"

BTW uv been dating him 4 9YEARS u neva graduate
Re: See How This Man Captured The Heart Of His Woman With A Phone by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Try am in Nigeria and your sim is gone. And your phone gone.
Re: See How This Man Captured The Heart Of His Woman With A Phone by milliman(m): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2017
nah torch light phone jare
Re: See How This Man Captured The Heart Of His Woman With A Phone by InsideOut247: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
milliman:
nah torch light phone jare

lol grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Video: 2 Dada Bee Lovers’ 19 Minutes Long Sextape / I Wish To Have A Yoruba As A Girl Friend / Just For Fun. "How Many Graduates Would Grab This Opportunity As A Gate Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.