Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Wish To Have A Yoruba As A Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish To Have A Yoruba As A Girl Friend (661 Views)

Oyinbo Man Dances At A Yoruba Wedding. All Eyes On Him / 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man / Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To Have A Yoruba As A Girl Friend by Pope22(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2017
Am an Igbo and I must tell you, there is much difference between Igbo girls and yoruba girls when it comes to faithfulness and being contented. My neighbour's friend by name AY has made me to believe that some yoruba girls can be contented unlike Igbo girls. AY has nothing and this his friend just got admission into university but no money to pay for her school fees and other fees. I have never seen a girl as pretty as this girl but you will never know she has such problems. If she was to be an Igbo girl with such beauty and under such pressure and needy, getting money for her school fees won't be a problem because she would have slept with men to get it even more but this girl just kept smiling and being a good girl. Last week, I gave AY the money to give her, I also bought a phone for the girl and gave her through AY because she was just using one small phone like that. I have been with this girl and I saw how different men call him often because of her beauty yet she never felt for such temptation because if she is not a good girl, such money I gave her won't be a problem and a phone won't be her problem too. I know many Igbo girls who do all sorts of things when they are under pressure for money or in need of money. I may be wrong about yoruba girls but this attitude by this yoruba girl has made to have this love and admiration for yoruba girls. I may also be wrong about Igbo girls but I speak from what I have seen.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Have A Yoruba As A Girl Friend by STILESGANG: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2017
Op,you are right. Igbo girls and money ehen.Their matter son tire me undecided
Re: I Wish To Have A Yoruba As A Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2017
With your flat head?
Re: I Wish To Have A Yoruba As A Girl Friend by Pope22(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
NoFavors:
With your flat head?
I don't know what you are looking for in this thread.
Re: I Wish To Have A Yoruba As A Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pope22:

I don't know what you are looking for in this thread.
My lost phone
Re: I Wish To Have A Yoruba As A Girl Friend by Pope22(m): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
NoFavors:
My lost phone
Check it in that public place you plugged it for charging. Thanks
Re: I Wish To Have A Yoruba As A Girl Friend by myself13: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good girls can be found in all tribes.Just say you are looking for cheap pussy to bleep.And for dem girls, they come cheap.
Re: I Wish To Have A Yoruba As A Girl Friend by Pope22(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
myself13:
Good girls can be found in all tribes.Just say you are looking for cheap pussy to bleep.And for dem girls, they come cheap.
Clapping!!!!!!!!!! For ur mind now, you have made a good comment.

(1) (Reply)

none / She Can Dance For Africa: See 7 Years Old Girl Twerking Seriously / Everyone Us Has Red Flags ...true Or False ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.