Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? (20432 Views)

UC Browser No Longer What It Used To Be / How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads / Google Removes UC Browser From Play Store (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by olayinkajnr(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
crownedrookie:

Available on playstore?

Yeah
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by Krisddon: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Goahead:
For me I prefer Uc browser to the best of Google... Data saving, powerful ads blocking and ultra fast download speed are what I won't trade for Chrome.

UC: Uchechukwu is bae! Forget that nonsense Chromosome!! undecided
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by Ashley86400: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
By far. .danu danu. . .
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
for me as a web programmer and software developer, chrome is not just the best, it is the only browser.

Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by obatoro: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
oluwaseyi000:
for me as a web programmer and software developer, chrome is not just the best, it is the only browser.
Gbam! you have said it all.

Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by d33types: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
nkemjacob2:
cant u use adm for Mozilla
You can..
oluwaseyi000:

Bless you
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by batista181(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
UC King of download best among the rest :PUC King of download best among the rest
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by tosyne2much(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
omoadeleye:

ADM for android, you will be surprised
I will give it a trial bro
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by ernieboy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
ha4lab:

chrome is better..ucweb is a modified chrome..check the code you will see it..majority of Google's software are open source..even on windows.. to confirm my claim..try to download extension on for ucweb on your windows pc..it will refer you to chrome store
That is not true, rather chrome is built on top of chromium which is an open source browser platform, the same way android is built on top of Linux which is an open source o.s., google does not own chromium so others can use it as their browser engine. FYI browsers that use chromium include opera, ucbrowser etc.
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
oluwaseyi000:
Abi now cheesy
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
nairamaniac:

I love UC. But recently I'm having problems downloading with UC.
When I try to download videos, it doesn't move at all in the downloading horizontal bar.

Maybe there's need to update it
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by tosyne2much(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
lazinny:
Are you seriously asking this?? the only thing UC browser is good at is downloading. sucks at every other thing. I was glad when I read google removed it from playstore.
if you wanna enjoy chrome, use chrome based browsers like TUGA it has powerful adblock and many cool features, doubt if it's on playStore, just google it. you wont regret it.
Thank you bro.. Chrome is by far better
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by Angelraf: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Goahead:
For me I prefer Uc browser to the best of Google... Data saving, powerful ads blocking and ultra fast download speed are what I won't trade for Chrome.

uc browser is the best for me when it comes to download
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by gratiaeo(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
See why i prefer uc browser

Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by magicfingers009: 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
UC browser is useless. I can't view threads with pictures on nairaland with it. So annoying
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by fuckboys: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2017
magicfingers009:
UC browser is useless. I can't view threads with pictures on nairaland with it. So annoying
lol, switch off ad blocker, and you'll see pictures
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by fuckboys: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Thank you bro.. Chrome is by far better
please brother, I can see you use chrome alot, please how do I save images from nairaland in chrome. When I download them, i don't see them as images in my gallery it's was in an unkown format. How do I go about it?
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by ojojoshuaseun: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2017
please this is what may chrome do show whether I get data or not

Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by antontech(m): 7:40am On Nov 23, 2017
I hv fallen for chrome, use uc for downloads. But recently i was struggling to open my npower status in Chrome the thing was giving me problems. So i decided to try uc browser, one touch it opened and i was preselected. Lol
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by Gptech(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2017
magicfingers009:
Am almost certain you use glo.
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by Gptech(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2017
For me, I enjoy the best features from Chrome, stock browser, uc browser, and opera beta browser. They are all useful to me for different occasions. I can only logout of a particular WiFi network with Opera beta, enjoy reading long articles with my stock browser, and can't do without the way uc browser handles pictures on nairaland.
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by tosyne2much(m): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2017
fuckboys:
please brother, I can see you use chrome alot, please how do I save images from nairaland in chrome. When I download them, i don't see them as images in my gallery it's was in an unkown format. How do I go about it?
Ooooh.. Try to locate the image and rename it adding ".jpg" to it... E.g Monkey.jpg

U get?
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Some links don't even download with ucweb browser sef

That's why I love adm
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by tosyne2much(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Some links don't even download with ucweb browser sef

That's why I love adm

The way you people talk about ADM ehn, seems I will give it a trial ooo cheesy
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
The way you people talk about ADM ehn, seems I will give it a trial ooo cheesy
✔ ✔ ✔ ADM na boss for downloading

No joke with am nii
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by samsam2019: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
I only use the Samsung native browser now.

Funny thing is I haven't tried to download with it for once cos I already trust UC browser for that.
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by nairamaniac: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Maybe there's need to update it
i updated it. Not still downloading properly. And it's always leading to another down loading app or at best it doesn't download at all.

Was thinking it's currently a general problem with UC browser.
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by nairamaniac: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
omoadeleye:

ADM for android, you will be surprised

Recently I can't download videos on UC. Please can u figure out the cause.

Which one is ADM? Hope its not so heavy.
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by Beorn: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔ ✔ ADM na boss for downloading
No joke with am nii
How do you integrate ADM into your Chrome?
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by tosyne2much(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
nairamaniac:
i updated it. Not still downloading properly. And it's always leading to another down loading app or at best it doesn't download at all.

Was thinking it's currently a general problem with UC browser.
It's been up to two weeks I used UC to download.. Maybe it's a general problem sha
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by omoadeleye(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
nairamaniac:

Recently I can't download videos on UC. Please can u figure out the cause.

Which one is ADM? Hope its not so heavy.

Not up to 6mb , just search for ADM pro apk download on Google

Nokia 2520 Tablet PC / Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria / How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire,