Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? (20455 Views)

UC Browser No Longer What It Used To Be / How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads / Google Removes UC Browser From Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by maisauki: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
MarkWayne89:
I would also suggest using Mozilla Firefox for mobile. Their browser got a new design and is their fastest one to date.
you mean this...

Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by Herrmes: 12:27am On Nov 24, 2017
francizy:

The only features where Chrome stands out are the rendering and number of tabs that can be opened at a go (the number of tabs seems like its infinite although I've not tried to get to the max before). For the rendering feature, do note that it isn't noticeable on up to 40% of the websites available. Mostly easily noticeable on websites like Facebook, twitter, etc

But when we compare the features of UC that dwarfs Chrome, they're enormous:

*UC data saving feature dwarfs that of Chrome
*UC download feature is 100% while Chrome's isn't even up to 10%
*UC browses faster. Can load pages even with the worst data reception unlike Chrome.
*UC offers more control through settings and all
*UC has the best video player on android. As a matter of fact, UC's video player dusts VLC video player
*UC has inbult "screen shot", " "qr scanner" "save page as" features and let's you access your clipboard.
*It has night mode view
* Gives you screen view management and flexibility; has find in page feature
*It's is easily accessible due to its location at the bottom of the page. This makes moving from one website to another pretty easy. It also has swipe to switch webpages.

I can do without Chrome but can't do without UC. By the way, whatever I can achieve with Chrome, I can also achieve with Mozilla.
Haha, UC is the most bullshit browser ever

1 Like

Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by francizy(m): 3:01am On Nov 24, 2017
Herrmes:
Haha, UC is the most bullshit browser ever

Your opinion.. undecided
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by Floridax(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2017
chrome stomps any other browser .. when it comes to rendering pages ........with chrome you can even save wep pages as direct apps...... like now i have Twitter and Instagram
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by nairamaniac: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's been up to two weeks I used UC to download.. Maybe it's a general problem sha
can u please try to download a video to find out?
I went into their forum. Read few people making complains about downloads.
Pls can j experiment? Even if its with 5mb video.
Tnx!
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by MarkWayne89: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2017
maisauki:
you mean this...

LOL!!! Been laughing for the last 5 minutes! Great finding!
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Beorn:

How do you integrate ADM into your Chrome?
It'll will pop up.. Whenever you want to download files from chrome. Then you'll have options. Choose adm pro always. That's it
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by MarkWayne89: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2017
I would say that Mozilla Firefox is the better one of them all.

I simply love its simplicity and its privacy features!

Best browser imo.
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by guji12(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
iliyande:
Try CM browser wink
Best of all...
UC browser uses fake speed download to lure people to believe it is so fast.
Fake speed download... Lame u bro
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by tafat: 12:54am On Dec 01, 2017
Yeah I believe so
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by Goahead(m): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2022
undecided
Re: Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? by d3cod3r(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chrome any day for browsing and internet media consumption. I only use uc for downloads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Long Lasting Battery? Things To Avoid While Charging / How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, / NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Directs Telcos To Bar Outgoing Calls On Unlinked Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.