Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office (32183 Views)

JUST IN: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Condemning CJN's Suspension / N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office / Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Egalitarian1: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
I thought Buhari said there would be nothing like office of the first lady upon his assumption of duty?
Deceitful govt

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Bogii: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
miqos02:
did aisha built any office?
i wonder o,

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by BigIyanga: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Agent23:
I know haters will never understand this
STFU!! GMB told us there would be no office of rhe first lady during campaign. Once he took office, he reneged on that promise.

5 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by honestivo(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
OK any other info
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by phkka1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lai Mohammed was not contacted. He would have twisted this lie to the admiration of all.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by OboOlora(f): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
Keneking:
Ok, even if the meeting holds in the cockpit of Nigeria's Airforce One, no good thing would happen

Useless meeting
This got me LOL, chai
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by rafabenitez: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
If only boko haram can donate one of dere suicide bombers in this evil gathering.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Un-serious people holding un-serious meeting to discuss un-serious issues in an un-serious office wit un-serious president of an un-serious Nation in a serious world............... I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by anonimi: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
blezzymoore:
So Aisha get office.
I think na only patience Jonathan get office.

That was just another lie and propaganda from bubu and his 40 thieves cabal presidency of the All Poverty Congress, APC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3220187_img11010123498002_jpeg_jpeg62c874903b6f8a5c196c046ea4a90862

5 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by XTLikeNat777: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
jeffery456:
OWN YOUR OWN SELF AUTOMATED ECOMMERCE SITE

You can own your own site just like konga and jumia or better with no start up capital and no need to worry about purchasing products this model is called DROPSHIPPING

When you run a drop shipping business, you sell goods without buying them first. Instead, you contract with a supplier who will send the goods directly to your customer. Because a drop shipping business has no overhead, you can usually run one out of your home or office.

1)You don't need to be an internet or computer guru to get started.
2)You don't need to have millions of naira to invest in the business
3)You don't need to have a personal computer to get started.
4)You don't need to have a shop or an office started.
5) You dont need to buy any product
6)You don't need to worry about any shipping fees or customs

OUR SERVICES:
1) we will create an ecommerce site for you
2) enable payment gateway and also you can receive bitcoin
3) Give you list of 30 selling products
4) Help you advertise your products to over 40 classifed site to drive traffic and sales to your site
5)We will design your site and automate your site to meet your standards and attract customers to purchase

ALL THESE SERVICES YOU GET FOR #30,000!!! YES JUST #30,000 ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE WHO ARE READY TO BE A BOSS BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR

Contact whatsap number: +917349049514

Am interested but drop samples of professional jobs you have done before.
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by asawanathegreat(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
No office for first lady, but there is office for wife of the president, there is God ooo, change begins with me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Pecca: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
blezzymoore:
So Aisha get office.

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by anonimi: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
investwisely:
Make them start dey pay unemployed salary na. N-power no reach anywhere.

So you sef believe bubu and his 40 thieves cabal when they were promising with their All Poverty Congress, APC in order to get the presidency?
Sorry oh.
Welcome to CHAIN-ge.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2491559_twimg20150606110308_jpeg4924ed8fc95c29bd13a67cca7f6c6f8e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2674047_2671101fbimg1435752845837jpeg8fa3e5cefe73fa369d83ff842dcb8396_jpeg_jpeg08705abfd750ea2ff336c659bb1b7a6a

6 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Kobicove(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
We are watching... angry

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by anonimi: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Egalitarian1:
I thought Buhari said there would be nothing like office of the first lady upon his assumption of duty?
Deceitful govt

That was when he was applying and begging us to give him the job with our votes.
Since then, things have CHAIN-ged.
Will we be wise in 2019

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2593131_capture20150516070937_jpeg0e2b405458ec0cf013c5152373f19a5e

3 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Royalfurnitures: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
So Aisha actually has an office, as what if i may ask?
We were told rhere is no office of the first lady any more

Check out my signature for qualiry and durable furniture

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by totorimi: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Only Heaven knows which matabout told them not to hold the meeting in the usual place.

Technical problem indeed, that couldn't be fixed all week long. Atleast, it didn't happen this morning since they had time to communicate the new venue to members.
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Damoche10: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Keneking:
Ok, even if the meeting holds in the cockpit of Nigeria's Airforce One, no good thing would happen

Useless meeting

What I know is that this government is more focused that the last government where corruption is celebrated. Lets face reality.
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Damoche10:

What I know is that this government is more focused that the last government where corruption is celebrated. Lets face reality.

Useless corruption allegations
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by lonelydora: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
blezzymoore:
So Aisha get office.

You dey mind them?

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
so Aisha has an office? I thought she only belongs to the oza room and buhari said there will be no office of the First Lady Indians regime?
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by blackpanda: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Keneking:

Useless meeting

Smh. Why are u like this. So negative and hateful
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
blackpanda:

Smh. Why are u like this. So negative and hateful

Its 2:23pm ...update on the progress of the meeting so far? They have been spending hours and writing minutes angry angry
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by naptu2: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
So Aisha actually has an office, as what if i may ask?
We were told rhere is no office of the first lady any more

Check out my signature for qualiry and durable furniture

What they meant when they said that there is no office of the first lady is that the position has been abolished. However, there is a building at the Aso Rock Villa that has been designated (since 1991) as the office of the first lady. Basically they are referring to the building.

Maryam Babangida was first lady of Nigeria from 1985 - 1993. She converted one of the unused offices at State House Ribadu Road (aka Dodan Barracks) into her office c1987.

When the government was constructing the Aso Villa, they built a building close to the residence which was to serve as the first lady's office. The building contains the first lady's office, her conference room and the offices of her special assistants and advisers. It is that building that is being referred to (specifically the conference room).

Buhari is the first president that I've seen using the office since the first family moved there in 1991.

The Aso Rock Villa is a gigantic complex that contains very many buildings.

Pictures below (1) President Buhari receiving Catholic bishops in the first lady's conference room.

2) Patience Jonathan receiving Christian women in the first lady's conference room.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Speedo17(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Another rat invasion??
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by naptu2: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Today's FEC meeting at the first lady's conference room.

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by correctguy101(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
And as usual, only online will Nigerians react.... Last time i checked, it achieves nothing.....

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by correctguy101(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
naptu2:

What they meant when they said that there is no office of the first lady is that the position has been abolished. However, there is a building at the Aso Rock Villa that has been designated (since 1991) as the office of the first lady. Basically they are referring to the building.

Maryam Babangida was first lady of Nigeria from 1985 - 1993. She converted one of the unused offices at State House Ribadu Road (aka Dodan Barracks) into her office c1987.

When the government was constructing the Aso Villa, they built a building close to the residence which was to serve as the first lady's office. The building contains the first lady's office, her conference room and the offices of her special assistants and advisers. It is that building that is being referred to (specifically the conference room).

Buhari is the first president that I've seen using the office since the first family moved there in 1991.

The Aso Rock Villa is a gigantic complex that contains very many buildings.

Pictures below (1) President Buhari receiving Catholic bishops in the first lady's conference room.

2) Patience Jonathan receiving Christian women in the first lady's conference room.

informed post....
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Why? I felt there is no office for the first lady
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Waladade4luv(m): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Those rats in aso rock are really worrisome, chasing baba and the whole cabinet to d oza room

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Mysselff2: 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hope this is not another GRACE MUGABE episode laoding cos ko le werk ni Naija rara

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari Is Planning A 3rd Term" - Deji Adeyanju / Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos / Onaolapo Ademola, Ighoho Aide: DSS, Soldiers Brought 3 Herbalists, Killed 5 Cats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.