Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) (33183 Views)

Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by hollandis(f): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
See his oshiomole head like potopoto looking at the girls like he wants to devour them

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by amazon14: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
I thought it is miss universe op self you didn't go through your article, miss university indeed mtcheeeeeew
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Cardinaljossy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
This man could not grant audience to some indigent students in UK but is here hosting students from all over Africa. ok o, we are watching. grin

1 Like

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by policy12: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin grin

Must everything be about politics..?

Thanking them for come to Rivers State in spite of the negative media the State suffers by virtue of its being an opposition State in Nigerian politics.
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by begwong: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
fpeter:
So i was finally unbanned undecided undecided undecided
What was ur offense make I deal with the MUD?
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by morbeta(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Wike now double as commissioner for Tourism and Tour guard.
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Moganajoe: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Contestants of the Miss University Africa 2017 are pictured being taken on a tour of the Rivers State Government House by Governor Nyesom Wike. The contestants from 54 countries are in Rivers State for the Miss University pageant holding in Port Harcourt, Rivers State on the 2nd of December...

The governor thanked them for choosing to come to Rivers State in spite of the negative media the State suffers by virtue of its being an opposition State in Nigerian politics.

The queens all expressed delight in being in the Gardencity and thanked the Governor for the honour of hosting them. Governor Wike after the visit took them on a guided tour of Government House Port Harcourt.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/governor-wike-leads-beauty-pageant-contestants-tour-rivers-state-photos.html

Cucumber has arrive even though we are not in the season
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
fpeter:
yeah after begging oga Osewa on your behalf.......no no dont thank me. What are my here for?
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hector09:
I am glad that am the true son of the soil, ikwerre maka, rivers state is a nice state
Meka, not maka.
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by bamoski(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
fpeter:

Why were you banned?
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
christejames:
Yes I agree, I'm a dumb illiterate but can anyone highlight to me the significance of this pageantry stuff?

They've even advanced to the level of roping in our leaders to frolick in their macabre dance.
May God help us to set our priority.
What's the significance of football and boxing?? undecided
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
ultimatebas:
That miss somalia fine no be small
The prettiest
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Miss Somalia is the most beautiful hands down.
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Hector09(m): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Deo1986:
Meka, not maka.
thanks bro
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
fpeter:

Wetin u do?
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by simeone007: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
NONSENSE THEY SPENT SO MUCH ON THIS SHIT WHILE BEST GRADUATING STUDENTS GETS ONLY HAND SHAKE
MY FUTURE SON AFTER BREAST FEEDING STRAIGHT TO FLOYD FOR YOUR TRAINING

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by tit(f): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nice one by the best governor
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
What is the work of the Rivers state commissioner for tourism again? How can the 'Executive' governor of a state be giving 'pageant' contestants tour, not even better pageant sef "Miss University"......... angry

His job includes pimping beauty pageant for his boss na. Lots of Fresh Cheese for Governor Wike.
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hector09:
thanks bro
you are welcome. Where in ikwerre are you from?
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Hector09(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
Deo1986:
you are welcome. Where in ikwerre are you from?
emolga nd u
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 23, 2017
Hector09:
I am glad that am the true son of the soil, ikwerre maka, rivers state is a nice state

Di ali su wehnem!
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Hector09(m): 5:32am On Nov 23, 2017
PHC1stBorn:

Di ali su wehnem!
meka nwane

1 Like

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Codes151(m): 7:45am On Nov 23, 2017
fpeter:
sorry and welcome

1 Like

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by skills50(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2017
if Angolan is there..... she will definitely win it
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2017
miss ?? as always not realy beautiful . , i see in the street more beautiful women every day . maybe true beautiful women dont need this kind of miss contest
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Babacele: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
policy12:
grin grin

Most everything be about politics..?

Thanking them for come to Rivers State in spite of the negative media the State suffers by virtue of its being an opposition State in Nigerian politics.
negative media caused by Wike . When you sponsor thugs to kill , maim and cause chaos is positive you will get?
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hector09:
emolga nd u
Obio Akpor Eliozu
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by akinyemi0103(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oya
Mak i start to dey sample now

(1) (2) (Reply)

RRS Police Deploys Surveillance Drones To Monitor Crime In Lagos (Photos) / 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph / Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.