Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery (36202 Views)

Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos / Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by Aguiyiolo: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
Please Bukky Should Seek The Face Of God. I Suggest She Should Visit The Synagogue Church Of All Nations.
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by mekusa12: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Please tell her husband to bring her to JEHOVAH THE KING HOLY SABBATH, at Rumuibekwe opposite Shell Residential Area. Let them come and see the man of GOD, He has a solution to that problems.
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:
Work place enemity.

This is spiritual projection naa. She needs real serious operation if not. Jeez, looks like a full blown pregnancy
Full blown pregnancy sef never looked like dis
May God heal her ooo
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Help will reach u soon IJN
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by drey076(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
pauldiamonds:
GOD PLEASE HELP HER

A PRETTY WOMAN LIKE HER DONT DESERVE THIS

so who now deserve this?
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by hopefulLandlord: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
mekusa12:
Please tell her husband to bring her to JEHOVAH THE KING HOLY SABBATH, at Rumuibekwe opposite Shell Residential Area. Let them come and see the man of GOD, He has a solution to that problems.
Aguiyiolo:
Please Bukky Should Seek The Face Of God. I Suggest She Should Visit The Synagogue Church Of All Nations.

all your pastors would do to her is milk her dry of whatever she and her family has left while prophesying healing to her life and saying lack of "enough faith" is reason she's not been healed

BTW why does she need to come to your pastors? why not act like the centurion of the bible who's servant was ill so went to Jesus and told Jesus to "Send your word and my servant shall be healed"? go and act like the centurion
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by galaxy2020(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nobody deserves such, whether pretty or not .
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by omoranmilowo: 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Silver and gold have i not but what I have I give in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, receive your healing now.

1 Like

Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by ipobarecriminals: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
angry sad sad grin embarassed sad sad undecided
mekusa12:
undecided
mekusa12:
We hear u very clearly. Doctor treat,God heal"ed"Abeg,put hand for pocket and drop something, even if nah 500 naira
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by mechanics(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
I have faith she will be fine.
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by Abolarin91(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
pauldiamonds:
GOD PLEASE HELP HER

Nobody deserve it(ugly or fine). May God show her mercy
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
the pregnancy fit her well well
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by Aguiyiolo: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
When She Is Visiting The Synagogue, Bukky And Those Accompanying Her Should Arm Arm Themselves With Certified Medical Reports. God Will Surely Meet Her At The Point Of Her Needs.
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by AnonymousIP: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
rottennaija:

Provide the account number and bank. People can pay directly into it. Leave this go fund me thing.

You can find her account details here - http://www.viviangist.ng/bukky-akinbile-lady-with-mesenteric-cysts-large-tumor-in-need-of-urgent-surgery/ Thank You ...
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by Abudu2000(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
almost all the posts on this thread has the word "god" in it

we keep falling on our knees to pray away our problems while developed nations tackle theirs headon
this is the kind of thing daddy freeeze is fighting against. If she were a pastors wife now the whole church members will sharply raise funds for their mummy, I'm proudly a freethesheeple member, I already supported one yesterday, I hope I get the some funds this week I surely will show support to her in any way I can instead of take the money to church

1 Like

Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by hfeetham0(f): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
almost all the posts on this thread has the word "god" in it

we keep falling on our knees to pray away our problems while developed nations tackle theirs headon
They are a inch better than you, atleast they show a bit of affection, by what they know best, but your own contribution was to "criticize"
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by akmath: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
pauldiamonds:
GOD PLEASE HELP HER

my brother no one deserves it.
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
You all should check out the story i just posted now. I promise you all are going to like it. The tittle is "Secrets (the chronicles)". Check my profile to view and comment on the story.
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by AnonymousIP: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kendroid:
FTC cheesy

I dedicate this to all the SINGLE guys in the house...

d Lawd is ya strength grin

Modified: Get well Help soon

PLEASE GET BUKKY'S ACCOUNT NUMBER HERE - Bank Name: Gtbank

Account No: 0148400701

Account Name: Bukky Akinbile

http://www.viviangist.ng/bukky-akinbile-lady-with-mesenteric-cysts-large-tumor-in-need-of-urgent-surgery/
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by AnonymousIP: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
rottennaija:

Provide the account number and bank. People can pay directly into it. Leave this go fund me thing.

Bank Name: Gtbank

Account No: 0148400701

Account Name: Bukky Akinbile
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by AnonymousIP: 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
AFONJAPIG:

May this type of pregnancy fit all the members of your family ... #Gracias
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
AnonymousIP:

May this type of pregnancy fit all the members of your family ... #Gracias
may your wishes bounce back to you in 1billion fold... Onye Ara
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by addizzle(f): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
pauldiamonds:
GOD PLEASE HELP HER

So who deserves it?? D ugly ones abi
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by nikky5(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Her problem is spiritual
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by hopefulLandlord: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
nikky5:
Her problem is spiritual
idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by richardchuckwu: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by richardchuckwu: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
addizzle:
So who deserves it?? D ugly ones abi
Leave d idiot

2 Likes

Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by DonBobes(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
i have two points to straighten out for the op & the mods:
First: this is for d op
You don't tell people how much they should contribute for anything. You are the one in need of help not people u r begging for assistance. Let it be an open contribution, not making it a compulsion to contribute a certain amount. Abah Nigerians, We seem to have forgotten what Nigerians r going through at the moment and in d midst of this people still want to lend a hand. Don't make people turn their backs. Don't tell dem how much u want dem to give u.

Secondly, the mode of payment is stressful. Y not open an account for the lady and after which the money is converted to dollars when everything is complete. People will just pay in the money to d account very simple.

NB: mods Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 etc. try to ensure the mode of payments are easy and not stressful like this lady's.

No wonda d amount dey made is not encouraging at all. Dictating wat amount people shuld pay.
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by DonBobes(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
To comment is not a must
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by fpeter(f): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
This happened to my cousin before but she survived it and she's doing better today.
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by excel101(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
pauldiamonds:
. GOD PLEASE HELP HER
So its the ugly ones that deserves it? I pray that God touches her this point, in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by godonzoki(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
I know sombody who suffered this and it was surgically removed in calabar with far less amount (600k). Contact me if interested for the doctor's no.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola / A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. / Combination 3 Pills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.