Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery (36204 Views)

Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos / Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by DonBobes(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
AnonymousIP:

Bank Name: Gtbank

Account No: 0148400701

Account Name: Bukky Akinbile

Op y dint u do dis b4??
U no try o. Again mak dem no put price tag on d amount people shuld pay. Dats too very shabby of u op. Just tell dem d person needs help den c how fat d person's medical bills will b complete india mike mike
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by almarthins(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
almost all the posts on this thread has the word "god" in it

we keep falling on our knees to pray away our problems while developed nations tackle theirs headon

Abi o! The woman need help not half hearted prayers(e no concern me kind of . the lawd is ur strength.
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
I suggest the op should modify his post by including her account number also. The account number can be seen from the website source this post was taken from - vivangist.com

Not everybody understands how this gofundme works.. and im sure there are some nairalanders that wanna give.

cc AnonymousIP

I pray God heals her very soon.. i cant imagine the pain and discomfort

1 Like

Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
DonBobes:
To comment is not a must
just gerrout of here Amu nkita
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by addizzle(f): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
richardchuckwu:

Leave d idiot
am just telling u angry grin
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
were are all those pastors who claims to ressurect the dead or heal all manners of sickness? i am guessing they have all disappeard. but when it comes it's time for thithe, donations and seed sowing they will reappear cool
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by Martin0(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
gypsey:
were are all those pastors who claims to ressurect the dead or heal all manners of sickness? i am guessing they have all disappeard. but when it comes it's time for thithe, donations and seed sowing they will reappear cool

Crooked pastor's

Anyway pastor gypsey u fit help ooogringrin
Abi u nor be pastor again
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Martin0:

Crooked pastor's

Anyway pastor gypsey u fit help ooogringrin
Abi u nor be pastor again
yes! i can! just pay 5000 naira into my account for fasting and prayer in the wilderness, buy some ganja and bring it to church tonight so we can bless the ganja for you with olive oil grin grin

and oh! bring another 5000 cash for general cleansing and seed sowing
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by Martin0(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
gypsey:
yes! i can! just pay 5000 naira into my account for fasting and prayer in the wilderness, buy some ganja and bring it to church tonight so we can bless the ganja for you with olive oil grin grin

and oh! bring another 5000 cash for general cleansing and seed sowing

Oh thank you pastorgringrin

I will do just as you saygringrin

I will also bring some dog meat for you to go along with the ganja...gringringrin
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by Austin234(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
LIFE!!! Here's a lady bobbling with life but sickness struck. Oh! what's the true meaning of life? My heart goes out for her. I pray that Government and well meaning Nigerians intervene in her case. May you be healed in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Martin0:

Oh thank you pastorgringrin

I will do just as you saygringrin

I will also bring some dog meat for you to go along with the ganja...gringringrin

you do that, and Yesus bless you.
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by Ahmad4452(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
I saw a woman wit dis kind of belly arund Synagogue church
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by Martin0(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
gypsey:
you do that, and Yesus bless you.
Pastor,e be like say u dey mistake ooo
It like we now have "Yesus &jesus" are the brother's like twingrin
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by DonBobes(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
just gerrout of here Amu nkita
Really a metamorphosed dumyum is not difficult to c. Bt even tho u have metamorphosed u still cant think more dan a bacterium dats if ur head can carry d weight.
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
DonBobes:

Really a metamorphosed dumyum is not difficult to c. Bt even tho u have metamorphosed u still cant think more dan a bacterium dats if ur head can carry d weight.

Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by Kingsunnyaleke: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
God will help you he will see u true.
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by Evangkatsoulis: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
godonzoki:
I know sombody who suffered this and it was surgically removed in calabar with far less amount (600k). Contact me if interested for the doctor's no.
No b pawpaw b dat?
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by SonofHim: 12:04am On Nov 23, 2017
cry
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by ochiri: 3:10am On Nov 23, 2017
On God pls take away the pains from this lady.
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by khalids: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2017
Thanking all for their concern....as at today $1500 has been raised from the $7000 needed. Please continue to help raise awareness and put Bukky in your prayers......

For those that want to make contributions...Pls check https://www.viviangist.ng/bukky-akinbile-lady-with-mesenteric-cysts-large-tumor-in-need-of-urgent-surgery/ for details
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by manmidtexy(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2017
Na so.

free2ryhme:

That background picture is faculty of Arts UNILAG

Nigerian banks are heartless

at the slightest issue they sack person cant even stand with their employees in times of needs

and they will be formulating yeye vision and employee teamwork policies

Those working in banks no carry their matter for head

She needs our help in prayers and in cash

Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by Lovelyn451(f): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
I pray she gets the necessary support she needs to get it out, some tumor can be cancerous
Re: Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery by jbblues24(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
All will be well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola / Combination 3 Pills / A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.