Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics (3317 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) / How Beggars, Trespassers Beat Security At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by tsdarkside(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
totit:
More of the beggars should over power,overwhelm and take over iboland, abeg. One nigeria it is. After all,ibo are everywhere too.

One obodo nigeria abeg.

Nna, Nne, make una enjoy dey gooooo grin

yea...they said lagos is no mans land...why shouldnt aba be no mans land too........
Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by totit: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

yea...they said lagos is no mans land...why shouldnt aba be no mans land too........

Abi o.
This is just the beginning. Any attempt to deport or dispose these beggars must be resisted and take to court.
This is nigeria and every citizen of this county should have free movement.

More abeg. Ebonyi and and Anambra is already take imo and the rest plus the newest, aba is on the match already.

One nigeria. cool
Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
I see them at Nkpor mostly if not all from northern Nigeria.
Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by Reminez(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
safiaaBUTTHOLE:

This bastard omo ale _yibo jati jati Lawn Tennis headed,_shit soup eating,chest beating,baby factorying, carjacking,Pedophiling,drug peddling,ass drilling, kidnapping and adult napping venturing, potopoto swimming, gala selling, movie pirating, land grabbing, no man's land claiming, money ritual doing biafrat teenage VIRGIN has the guts to come online to be shouting "Afonja"

You guys no dey learn. we'll always be ahead of you guys (like how whites are ahead of blacks but we don't like to admit it)

titi lai lai, e o ma wo se wa ni!

Bastard

*I spit on your parallelogram head*

Baba..I tuale for you oo.
You no get joy at all. Me sef dey learn for where you dey.

All OSU parallelogram headed Igbo from the barren potor potor land must receive sense at the sight of that your fire filled comment oo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by tsdarkside(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
totit:

Abi o.
This is just the beginning. Any attempt to deport or dispose these beggars must be resisted and take to court.
This is nigeria and every citizen of this county should have free movement.

More abeg. Ebonyi and and Anambra is already take imo and the rest plus the newest, aba is on the match already.

One nigeria. cool

make them dont even dare touch the beggars....aba is no mans land....

if them like make them no help them....they are nigerians and have the right to beg in aba too....
Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by totit: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Reminez:

All OSU parallelogram headed Igbo from the barren potor potor land must receive sense at the sight of that your fire filled comment oo grin

That guy you quoted, is damn brutal,cruel.

Hahahahaha!

Cheiii
Nna,Nne mehn!!!! Choi shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by totit: 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

make them dont even dare touch the beggars....aba is no mans land....

if them like make them no help them....they are nigerians and have the right to beg in aba too....

I will personally expose them and create a thread on here if they dare deport them. grin

One nigeria. We are waiting for them to dare it.!
angry
Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by Alariiwo: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
What do you expect from a dead, unproductive region?

The only ones living above average among them are government workers. The rest just sit at home and roam about doing nothing.

Yet they claim to have billions in Lagos, Ogun, Kano etc but nothing to show for it in their enclave

1 Like

Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by tsdarkside(m): 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
totit:

I will personally expose them and create a thread on here if they dare deport them. grin

One nigeria. We are waiting for them to dare it.!
angry

let dem dare it and watch how all of us will decend on them.... angry angry angry angry....
Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by totit: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

let dem dare it and watch how all of us will decend on them.... angry angry angry angry....

We would create countless thread on nl and go to fb to expose them , if they dare it.
Free movement cool
grin
Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Reminez:

won ma sare kabakaba, won ma na papabora grin grin
Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
totit:

That guy you quoted, is damn brutal,cruel.

Hahahahaha!

Cheiii
Nna,Nne mehn!!!! Choi shocked

Why you no quote me directly grin grin
Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by tsdarkside(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
totit:

We would create countless thread on nl and go to fb to expose them , if they dare it.
Free movement cool
grin

this their way of thinking must apply both ways...we will not accept anything less.....
Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by Gotze1: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

If you see the way all these afonjas keep surfing the Internet looking for anything bad about the igbos....you would be amazed

Sarrki once created a thread about the type of soils in the east, the bigot of a mod didn't even read it....He just pushed it to the fp cheesy cheesy
Just as you people sorf for good news about yorubas. Mumu victim criers
Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by tsdarkside(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
we will not accept any nonesense against vulnerable people...if una like,make una call una area biafra....we dont care...

we demand the same rights in your so called biafra area as you have in nigeria..... angry angry angry angry angry....
Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by totit: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
safiaaBUTTHOLE:

Why you no quote me directly grin grin

I dey fear you. grin

Those eeleripelebe don enter trouble grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by LadySarah: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Bros, SE is overdeveloped that you cant find any beggers, this is why Igbos are developing other states and country.I believe that picture is fake grin

That is Azikiwe road by Asa junction and right across the road is a mosque and those beggars are northern muslims who worship there.The govt have removed them several times only for them to run into their mosques and resurface later.
I dont know if this is a tribal bashing thread but i just want to clear you and others on this.
Several times,the govt have raised alarms abt it
Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by aribisala0(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
See the desperate subtle and not so subtle efforts to suggest they are not Ebola people
Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by aribisala0(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
safiaaBUTTHOLE:

*I spit on your parallelogram head*

You mean.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics by blank(f): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
You need to see them in Lagos. Always at Ikate, Jakande, Adeola Odeku, Lagos Island, Maryland junction. Very rude children. Some will even start drawing/writing rubbish on your car whilst mouthing off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Zahra Buhari Shows Off Baby Bump (photo) / APC Convention: Minister Amaechi, Senator Abe Reunite-photos / Breaking News For Atiku And PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.