Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others (35097 Views)

Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers / Covenant University M.sc. Student Caught Having Sex Wit 2 Fresh Students / Sex Video Of 2 Jalingo Residents Goes Viral; Muslim Cleric Wants Lovers Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Na dem o

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by ghostfacekillar(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
nah them.the ceo of head hunters association of nigeria. organisation of parts xporting countries world juju assoxiation baddo of ikorodu
afonja parts distribution companny etc.i duff my cap for una

19 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by benn94(m): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Afonja and skull mining...like its a new thing?please tell us something new

22 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by Nebuzaradan: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
sarrki sarrki sarrki

13 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by nothernstar: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
I don't need to know their name. The obvious of course. The swear with human head for ona?

14 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by nothernstar: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
The head hunters at it again. I no call any tribe Ooo.

12 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by onward4life(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
A. k. A.

The Head nigga in charge

H N I C Family!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
The rate these Awolowo's goes for human skull I fear human extinction in that area, I'm not surprise nah them

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by xcolanto(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
The biased mod of NL was quick to hide their names because its against his own had it been it was the other side of the divide involved in crime, they are quick to show their names in bold. A mod came to mind that can do such nonsense and it shows how seun has handed his business over to "dogs".

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by Kings1464(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
xcolanto:
The biased mod of NL was quick to hide their names because its against his own had it been it was the other side of the divide involved in crime, they are quick to show their names in bold. A mod came to mind that can do such nonsense and it shows how seun has handed his business over to "dogs".

On point!!!

16 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by osazsky(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
na dem, which kind religion be diss one self, religion of piss

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by emmalexabl(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Now I know why their progenitor Oduduwa was banished from heaven. ...he attempted minning the head of Angel Michael angry angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by plessis: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
How do this people convert and process these human parts into physical money?

Must be some technology from the future.

12 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by dorispray: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
OlojoTaiwo:
Sell your paypal and btc 345/$ watsapp me

Are you for real, I'm chatting with you on whatsapp now
Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by akigbemaru: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by Origamist: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
xcolanto:
Why don't you click the link attached to the story to see if their names were mentioned by Vanguard in the report the OP copied word for word before blaming a mod for "hidding the names"?
Na real wa.
Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by lumeneng22: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
Agbo iba ti de for belle worry. Watch o any agbo you buy from afonja pipo, there is some elements of human parts inside.

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by Sirme411(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
coluka:

AFONJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awon Oloriburuku....Eyin ti e la Agba Len yi....

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by VanBommel(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nna these "HEADie-montana" people sef, they never seem to amaze me. I doubt if awolowo and MKO abiola's skulls are still intact in their graves.

12 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by apharm(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Is this genetic? any AFONJA in the house?

16 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by phreakabit(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Skull miners are at it again.

11 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Why withheld their names and pictures

This's one sided report.

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by pasol4real(m): 12:08am On Nov 23, 2017
superemmy:
Afonja Muslim + Odudu Republic = Skull Miners

How I hold my head when I move in the West.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 23, 2017

11 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 23, 2017
emmalexabl:
Now I know why their progenitor Oduduwa was banished from heaven. ...he attempted minning the head of Angel Michael angry angry
grin grin my chest oooo
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by superemmy(m): 12:16am On Nov 23, 2017
pasol4real:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The hunting is real my brother cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by coluka: 1:02am On Nov 23, 2017
Sirme411:

Awon Oloriburuku....Eyin ti e la Agba Len yi....
AFONJA!!!!!!!! E pain am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by tit(f): 2:19am On Nov 23, 2017
emmalexabl:

Na you sabi.
Not funny somebody
Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by goodnews777: 2:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Hahaha, small thing them go say na pastor. MUSLIM cleric to get human head no be news na. Their Boko haram brothers and all their friends they cut human head left ,right and center.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by mike4real2(m): 3:30am On Nov 23, 2017
Afonjas and skull mining is just like lagos and go slow u can never seperate them.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Loses Memory After Escaping From Ritualists, Lands In Ogun. Photos / Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) / Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.