Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) (46291 Views)

How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Bolutumiii(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by SokoDobo: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Bblessing37: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Alligator pox loading.... grin
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
That's not an Alligator... it's a Monitor lizard!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by sleek82(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
That animal is see there is no way an alligator! That is probably a monitor lizard...alligators look mostly like crocs except the snout and some other features
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
The worrying thing is an adult does not know the difference between a big reptile that the is not Found anywhere in Africa ( Alligator) and a Monitor Lizard..

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by obailala(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
One day some people will eat the devil himself in their quest for strange delicacies...
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Disgusting! Makes me want to throw up!
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
This same bayelsa the monkeypox epidemic started from. Bloody animals
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by pdpisGONE: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
it is from this type of state tat someon came out and rue nigeria, no wonder
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Food is ready
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by noscarn91(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
everything is food in this country, very soon when all the animals are extinct , na human person go dey reason to chop. See what buhari has caused.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
fecta:
Nigerians can eat anything ehh.
God forbid

BTW
Please can you give me any tips on how to catch it i have been on patrol since and i have not found any.

Are you sure you are Nigerian Army or Boko haram.
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Arebay(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
OboOlora:
Alligator meat has been described as a healthy meat source for humans due to its high protein and low fat composition. It has been described as being mild flavored and firm in texture.

Nice one OP, the above excerpt is from wikipaedia so u r safe.

We even have alligator farms in Ohio where alligators are reared for human consumption.
I envy u right now, try step am down with cold 33 wink
. nothing wey anybody go tell me , na man you be.
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Ironi: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nigerians vs Chinese, who eat weird stuff than the other?

Wonder whether Chinese and Nigerians ever come across anything they won't eat.

To them anything that crawls is a fair game for the pot, Chai! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by IamLaura(f): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Follysho707:
Everything and Anything goes in the SE... At least, e don dey get better... no be human being dem dey chop... Don't blame them, blame it on the civil war. No no go gree learn, na the problem. I tire sef. undecided
So Bayelsa is in the SE ehn?
Olodo,go to school they won't go now see how ur disgracing your lineage here
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Eat abeg,you shall eat from d abundant of d Land,waterside benfit
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by vicben27(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
the monitor lizard get nafdac reg. no. sef

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
OboOlora:
Alligator meat has been described as a healthy meat source for humans due to its high protein and low fat composition. It has been described as being mild flavored and firm in texture.

We even have alligator farms in Ohio where alligators are reared for human consumption.
That, up there, is no alligator. Be careful with NL.
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by onadana: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
OboOlora:

The way hunger wreaks some people's brain eehn. Does that look like an alligator abeg. That is a monitor lizard. So monitor lizards are reared in Ohio abi wetin you call am not alligator.
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
IamLaura:

So Bayelsa is in the SE ehn?
Olodo,go to school they won't go now see how ur disgracing your lineage here

Na you sabi.. SS/ SE... Similar savagery instincts. All of una be the same joo..
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
All I see is a wild animal eating another wild animal

Chei!!! U wicked o!!! Straight to d koko. Epic response.
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by gfullmoon(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
These animal go soon extinction if this cruelty to its specie continues unabated.
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by toyoC1(f): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
very crude looking and usavory in appearance.
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Gracesofar(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

All I see z another savage nairalander......... Lolz

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Daniel2060:
Deltans can be dark asf
A man from bayelsa.......
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

grin Wicked

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by lakesider(m): 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
nairaland always promoting stupid people ..............no wonder most Nigerians are stupid
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:08am On Nov 23, 2017
The kind patterns and designs on all these reptiles are too accurate and orderly.

Billyonaire, please do you know anything about this orderly patterns on reptiles? It just strikes me as uniquely odd for the supposedly random patterns to be arranged that perfect and orderly.....
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by IslamicRebel: 1:23am On Nov 23, 2017
Nigérians are hungry people
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by tealaw(m): 2:43am On Nov 23, 2017
My friend, that's a lizard!
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by evy1(m): 2:47am On Nov 23, 2017
OboOlora:

ah Funke is this you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught And Slaughtered Big Python For Peppersoup / Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) / N50 Sachet Garri With Groundnut And Sugar Sold In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.