Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) (46292 Views)

How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
correctguy101:

Too bad? i don't think so....

I always find ways to prick you so you'll talk, hehehehehe grin
I hope you have noticed that of all questions asked these days. It is yours I give attention to. Cos you, as me, are also crazy my friend. Both of us na craze world we dey so in the eyes of the idiots .

To really change the world. You have to be crazy enough to think different from the rest of the world

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Billyonaire:
I hope you have noticed that of all questions asked these days. It is yours I give attention to. Cos you, as me, are also crazy my friend. Both of us na craze world we dey so in the eyes of the idiots .

To really change the world. You gave to be crazy enough to think different from the rest of the world

I think you're right. It definitely takes a crazy person to recognize another crazy person no matter the distance or obstacle between them. Same applies to smart people....

Though I don't think I'm smart for I believe I've got lots to learn before I decide to die off.

I love your craziness that's why I followed you on here and get worried if you stay away for too long.

I have allowed myself to experience anything I set my mind on for I see life as the Creator expressing himself in various ways. No restrictions as far as my life is concerned, I need all the knowledge and experience I can gather before I die off.

That was why I explored and read a lot to equip myself. And I've found that only ignorance begets fear and fear is a killer disease.....

I've really enjoyed my stay on Earth and I'm still enjoying it tho to his period there's a limiting barrier one I'm trying my best to do away with..... Aside that, my life is great.

Driving inside this sun without air-conditioning is just suffer head.... I don park motor enter house. Still today, the banks said no... SMH

One more thing, I'm definitely not convinced I'm crazy enough, I wan craze this kind my craze join wella grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught And Slaughtered Big Python For Peppersoup / Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) / N50 Sachet Garri With Groundnut And Sugar Sold In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.