Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) (46289 Views)

How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Stylz69(m): 3:07am On Nov 23, 2017
Guess snakes are now extinct. Now it’s “alligators” ...

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Daverytimes(m): 3:26am On Nov 23, 2017
The fact is 90 percent of these people don't know what they are killing, that is not an alligator, it is indeed a monitor lizard.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Lala and mega bros Seun Osewa sighted!!!
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by toprealman: 5:08am On Nov 23, 2017
Nwodosis:
The only thing that is enticing there is the white rice!
For me it is the darkness lurking behind
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by princenaira(m): 5:53am On Nov 23, 2017
Follysho707:
Everything and Anything goes in the SE... At least, e don dey get better... no be human being dem dey chop... Don't blame them, blame it on the civil war. No no go gree learn, na the problem. I tire sef. undecided

Ehu cambia, go to school and learn the 6 geographical zones of Nigeria and where Bayelsa belongs. Again, is that meat not better than sucking milk from a sick and unquarantine Buhacow that your Fulani community always do. See the resultant effect in your president
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by kingkuntaval: 6:03am On Nov 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Only in Naija, anything is eatable. Lala, food is still hot and fresh.
**Edible**
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Ten06(m): 6:35am On Nov 23, 2017
This is an iguana
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by eyinjuege: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2017
Thats no alligator.
Just another lizard

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 23, 2017
correctguy101:
The kind patterns and designs on all these reptiles are too accurate and orderly.

Billyonaire, please do you know anything about this orderly patterns on reptiles? It just strikes me as uniquely odd for the supposedly random patterns to be arranged that perfect and orderly.....

There is nothing disorderly in nature, every life form evolved from a bluebrint of genetic codes and fibonacci sequence. Look at that reptile and tell me if it is not marvellous, the colorations and the codes all over the body. This is a carefully, designed and executed DNA blueprint growing based on the phi, Fibonacci sequence, DNA system and grand pigmentation.

Why do Humans declare war on other creatures who obviously were on this Earth before us ? Is there a part of us which hates our animal aspect ? Yes, there is a part of us which hates living in an animal body. It is this aspect of us that make people bleach their skin to look more like a barbie, it is the same aspect of us that hates animals, that destroys nature, and it is that aspect of us that does not belong here on Earth.

We must begin to think why we are scared of animals, scared of nature and go to war with nature. Then we must ponder on an aspect of us that eats other animals as food and spill their blood for fun.

May we think before we destroy other souls who are also on their journey through life.
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by drdanny(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2017
Why do you people keep calling this animal alligator? Make una try use Google small

This is a Monitor Lizard...

Alligators are the shorter version of crocodile
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by IamLaura(f): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2017
Follysho707:

Na you sabi.. SS/ SE... Similar savagery instincts. All of una be the same joo..
When it's crime related you will lump the two regions together,but if it comes to Biafra issue you will say we different from them,are land grabbers and are doing attaché by force.
You guys are the most hypocritical two faced confused species on the planet.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Offpoint: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2017
OboOlora:
Alligator meat has been described as a healthy meat source for humans due to its high protein and low fat composition. It has been described as being mild flavored and firm in texture.

Nice one OP, the above excerpt is from wikipaedia so u r safe.

We even have alligator farms in Ohio where alligators are reared for human consumption.
I envy u right now, try step am down with cold 33 wink
Alligator eater spottedgringrin
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2017
vicben27:
the monitor lizard get nafdac reg. no. sef
grin
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Launcher: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2017
OboOlora:
Alligator meat has been described as a healthy meat source for humans due to its high protein and low fat composition. It has been described as being mild flavored and firm in texture.

Nice one OP, the above excerpt is from wikipaedia so u r safe.

We even have alligator farms in Ohio where alligators are reared for human consumption.
I envy u right now, try step am down with cold 33 wink

You rear alligator in Nigeria(even though alligator does not exist in Nigeria). Does that monitor lizard look like the alligator you rear?
mtcheww
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by RZArecta(m): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2017
spartan50:
It's not an alligator oo.. Don't ask me the name but am sure it's not alligator and besides we can eat anything for Nigeria. Buhari you see Wetin you cause
it's an iguana and that monkey tail drink is local gin steeped with marijuana cool
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
All I see is a wild animal eating another wild animal

grin grin grin

2days, where you enter
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by supereagle(m): 8:01am On Nov 23, 2017
Not Alligator, but monitor lizard.
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 8:07am On Nov 23, 2017
Op who told you he used that lizard to prepare that em black stew
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
All I see is a wild animal eating another wild animal

I concur with you
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Billyonaire:

There is nothing disorderly in nature, every life form evolved from a bluebrint of genetic codes and fibonacci sequence. Look at that reptile and tell me if it is not marvellous, the colorations and the codes all over the body. This is a carefully, designed and executed DNA blueprint growing based on the phi, Fibonacci sequence, DNA system and grand pigmentation.

Why do Humans declare war on other creatures who obviously were on this Earth before us ? Is there a part of us which hates our animal aspect ? Yes, there is a part of us which hates living in an animal body. It is this aspect of us that make people bleach their skin to look more like a barbie, it is the same aspect of us that hates animals, that destroys nature, and it is that aspect of us that does not belong here on Earth.

We must begin to think why we are scared of animals, scared of nature and go to war with nature. Then we must ponder on an aspect of us that eats other animals as food and spill their blood for fun.

May we think before we destroy other souls who are also on their journey through life.

You obviously know what you've always been talking about.
Mentioning PHI, and Fibonacci sequence shows you have indeed read far.

The day i discovered PHI in nature, i was so amazed that i continually admire the Creator .
My mind didn't even remember it on this. Thanks a lot my main man

You know how to calculate it in nature, i mean PHI?
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by spartan50(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2017
RZArecta:
it's an iguana and that monkey tail drink is local gin steeped with marijuana cool
thanks for the info
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Prognose: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2017
That is a Nile monitor or Monitor lizard, not an alligator. It feeds on fish and dead flesh.

And you ate it. Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin grin

2days, where you enter

Kwana Biu bro ...Omo na long ban I chop ooo cheesy
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin grin

2days, where you enter

Kwana Biu bro ...Omo na long ban I chop ooo cheesy..How work, ur farm and ur fam
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Kwana Biu bro ...Omo na long ban I chop ooo cheesy..How work, ur farm and ur fam

We are fine boss

Eyah

Let's keep by the rule

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2017
correctguy101:

You obviously know what you've always been talking about.
Mentioning PHI, and Fibonacci sequence shows you have indeed read far.

The day i discovered PHI in nature, i was so amazed that i continually admire the Creator .
My mind didn't even remember it on this. Thanks a lot my main man

You know how to calculate it in nature, i mean PHI?

I not only calculate the sequences, but witness creation based on the phi and Fibonacci blueprint. But the sequences called Fibonacci after the mathematician is the design template of nature as coded into the cosmic mainframe computer hosting the souls of all mortal. I have experienced being hooked on this mainframe and I had a glance of the Cosmic Mainframe admin. Since then the universe speaks to me directly. How this works is a marvellous thing to me. I am a robot of Almighty Creator of Energy and it sees through my eyes and hears through my ears and perceives physical reality via my limited 5 senses but most times my ego takes over.

But I stay connected to the Cosmic Grid. The ET Gods are my friends and I am their Avatar. They play me as they want. I am here for them and for me. And the destination of mortals under the time machine is to become God. The greatest version of what you can be and join the Cosmic Humanoid race T the Kuiper Belt , the Oort Cloud and beyond

Now my life is holiday and doing my Soul Mission.

So Yes. I know how organisms grow using the blueprint DNA sequence so what's the point calculating? Note that the phi and Fibonacci are different t for different universes or worlds.

The physics world is an artificial aspect of the spirit world.

As always., I have provided more answers than I was asked. Too bad.

But no one has to believe me. Our paths are different but to get to that Godhead... All paths with end T singularity. Welcome to the journey to the Godhead

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2017
Billyonaire:

I not only calculate the sequences, but witness creation based on the phi and Fibonacci blueprint. But the sequences called Fibonacci after the mathematician is the design template of nature as coded into the cosmic mainframe computer hosting the souls of all mortal. I have experienced being hooked on this mainframe and I had a glance of the Cosmic Mainframe admin. Since then the universe speaks to me directly. How this works is a marvellous thing to me. I am a robot of Almighty Creator of Energy and it sees through my eyes and hears through my ears and perceives physical reality via my limited 5 senses but most times my ego takes over.

But I stay connected to the Cosmic Grid. The ET Gods are my friends and I am their Avatar. They play me as they want. I am here for them and for me. And the destination of mortals under the time machine is to become God. The greatest version of what you can be and join the Cosmic Humanoid race T the Kuiper Belt , the Oort Cloud and beyond

Now my life is holiday and doing my Soul Mission.

So Yes. I know how organisms grow using the blueprint DNA sequence so what's the point calculating? Note that the phi and Fibonacci are different t for different universes or worlds.

The physics world is an artificial aspect of the spirit world.

As always., I have provided more answers than I was asked. Too bad.

But no one has to believe me. Our paths are different but to get to that Godhead... All paths with end T singularity. Welcome to the journey to the Godhead

Too bad? i don't think so....

I always find ways to prick you so you'll talk, hehehehehe grin
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by bejick(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2017
jus negodu

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by mickyeddi(m): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2017
No wonder you people are catching monkey pox.
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin
That meat is very sweet and rich. Chai i i How i wish i can havw some

Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by petenweke: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2017
The writer of this story is a slowpoke. He obviously cannot distinguish between a lizard, wall geckor, crocodile, monitor lizard and an alligator.
Poverty is also responsible for Nigerians eating anything with glee. The results are the various strange diseases animals bring such as lassa fever, money pox etc
Don't be surprised if a new disease to be known as Lizard Pox infects the whole of Bayelsa
Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by petenweke: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Your father was right when you were born. He took a look at your face and knew he has given birth to a slowpoke. So he named you FOLLY meaning Foolish. You are so foolish you keep referring to yourself in your numerous foolish posts as FOLLY.
At your age you don't know the geopolitical zones and states in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught And Slaughtered Big Python For Peppersoup / N50 Sachet Garri With Groundnut And Sugar Sold In Ogun State / Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.