Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This (10678 Views)

What My GF Told Me / Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! / Some Guys Are"masters Of Head", I Couldn't Believe I Was Begging Him To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by antysocial: 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
I was chatting with my gf yesterday and was really priding myself on how I was a perfect guy for any woman. I couldn't believe it when she said I has a flaw. She told me I'm too gentle and Calm. She said I have never we gotten angry with her before . I was like what's wrong with that and she said she doesn't like that . She said she doesn't like me talking nonsense from her even after apologizing and all that. She was like she would just like to see me angry with her , shout on her or smthing. She told me whenever there was an agreement between us and she apologises , she wasn't expecting me to forgive her so easily, at least she expected me to snub her and all that. I have been very confused since yesterday after those statements. I mean : what do girls really want.?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 23, 2017
first relationship tho. I have seen this scene before.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by Yeligray(m): 12:56am On Nov 23, 2017
She wants to leave you because you are Mr. Nice guy or spare the rod and spoil the child

5 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by ubunja(m): 2:20am On Nov 23, 2017

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by Iamfrank(m): 3:04am On Nov 23, 2017
One funny tin u dnt know about women is dat dey love dominant men, men wu r always in charge... Wen I started dating my gf, I always hv a say abt everything in d relationship, I got tired at sum point thinking am just controlling her anyhow until sh said sh likes me like dat n a woman should b under her man.... Bro dnt form sisi for a gal, dey hate it alot.. I hv sum female frnds wu says dey can't date a guy wu dnt beat dem(not saying u shud beat her).. Try exhibit dat manly trait n c how sh will love u endlessly...

20 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by IAMSASHY(f): 3:57am On Nov 23, 2017
undecided some women actually likes men wt manly traits, me inclusive. A man dat
1: whenever his bae dresses indecent, he orders her to go pull d damn clothes off b4 stepping out
2: dat does not take back his words, his yes remains permanent.
3: dat cn protect dem.
jst try and possess dose qualities she wants, she wl respect u more, speaking up makes her a nice lady, many women out dere wl use dat advantage and b taking u 4 granted

12 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2017
nawa for your girlfriend o. she see guy like you, gentle and calm she de complain, if to say you con get anger issues that one go still complain undecided and my guts tells me she wan use style style take break up with you, I could be wrong though undecided

13 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by RedDistrict: 7:12am On Nov 23, 2017
she'll break up with you soon, thats where all that crappy talk is heading to.

She prolly wants a bad guy who'll start to beat her up and then she'll go on twitter to say all men are heartless and scum after leaving a seemingly decent guy for the one that would be panel beat her.

Women have enough drama already for 2 ppl with all their many hormones and all, she still wants drama from her partner again??

Confused set of ppl,

Abeg no too tink am jare, life too short for woman wahala

19 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by kepstone: 7:53am On Nov 23, 2017
pls borrow Brain and maturity and give to that girl of yours... pls understand a man was never design to be aggressive its not in our nature to be. been a man has nothing to do with all this crappy dominance and d rest. a man is a man of purpose who's vision is concrete who's lifestyle is predictable who has does work with out compromising integrity. sir you are not weak, I bet she is the one weak and sick and needs a hospital. all this nonsense ladies are getting from Hollywood and nollywood about a man as an alpha male not wussy and bla bla. a man can not love a woman genuinely if he does not respect her and love her and be gentle to her and towards her. were did u see in the Bible God describing love as aggression and venting of anger. were we get our information matters a lot cos this alone shape our perspective and affect our mentality. you better sit her down and talk to her been in charge does not mean shouting and over controlling. you can command respect and buttress your point in a calm and yet powerful manner. don't be a tyrant and a bully to ur woman. if she says you are too calm pls allow her to marry a man full of rage and no respect and value for her, she will be the one to run back to you 2 years later and tell you I made a big mistake. a times I wonder how our ladies are engineered to think, they pray for what dey desire and when it comes they resent the prayer been answered by giving excuse for he is weak, not strong and the rest. bro pls be you and don't allow any myopic girl remould u into who you are not. all the marriages I have study who really succeeded and enjoyed most of the ladies married men who truly loved them and were gentle and affectionate towards them, even though they were firm in there decisions. all the bosses I have ever walked with and succeeded with, were men who were calm and wise not bosses who are full of anger and rage. I never lasted wit them. anger is in the bossom of a fool to be in control is from the way u understand the perspective of life. My girlfriend told me I am too calm I said I know , if I am not this relationships go done catch fire, becos she is not calm as well, sometimes u need maturity dealing with people, i tell her what I need to tell in a calm and loving manner and she send me apology SMS always and even call me to say sorry baby. does DT now mean I am weak, nope I am not... I simply know how to communicate my message in a stronger manner with both of us having understanding of what's been communicated. I can face any man , landlord, boss and the rest I all confront any man. if a man wants to cheat me because he feels he is smart and wise I all leaving to God to handle. bro God help you.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by ObinnaVal93(m): 7:58am On Nov 23, 2017
antysocial:
I was chatting with my gf yesterday and was really priding myself on how I was a perfect guy for any woman. I couldn't believe it when she said I has a flaw. She told me I'm too gentle and Calm. She said I have never we gotten angry with her before . I was like what's wrong with that and she said she doesn't like that . She said she doesn't like me talking nonsense from her even after apologizing and all that. She was like she would just like to see me angry with her , shout on her or smthing. She told me whenever there was an agreement between us and she apologises , she wasn't expecting me to forgive her so easily, at least she expected me to snub her and all that. I have been very confused since yesterday after those statements. I mean : what do girls really want.?

you nid devil to tell you !!! oh my gawd!! all dz boiz...u lucky she hasn't dumped u yet..ur eye for clear lyk dstv
Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by ObinnaVal93(m): 8:02am On Nov 23, 2017
kepstone:
pls borrow Brain and maturity and give to that girl of yours... pls understand a man was never design to be aggressive its not in our nature to be. been a man has nothing to do with all this crappy dominance and d rest. a man is a man of purpose who's vision is concrete who's lifestyle is predictable who has does work with out compromising integrity. sir you are not weak, I bet she is the one weak and sick and needs a hospital. all this nonsense ladies are getting from Hollywood and nollywood about a man as an alpha male not wussy and bla bla. a man can not love a woman genuinely if he does not respect her and love her and be gentle to her and towards her. were did u see in the Bible God describing love as aggression and venting of anger. were we get our information matters a lot cos this alone shape our perspective and affect our mentality. you better sit her down and talk to her been in charge does not mean shouting and over controlling. you can command respect and buttress your point in a calm and yet powerful manner. don't be a tyrant and a bully to ur woman. if she says you are too calm pls allow her to marry a man full of rage and no respect and value for her, she will be the one to run back to you 2 years later and tell you I made a big mistake. a times I wonder how our ladies are engineered to think, they pray for what dey desire and when it comes they resent the prayer been answered by giving excuse for he is weak, not strong and the rest. bro pls be you and don't allow any myopic girl remould u into who you are not. all the marriages I have study who really succeeded and enjoyed most of the ladies married men who truly loved them and were gentle and affectionate towards them, even though they were firm in there decisions. all the bosses I have ever walked with and succeeded with, were men who were calm and wise not bosses who are full of anger and rage. I never lasted wit them. anger is in the bossom of a fool to be in control is from the way u understand the perspective of life. My girlfriend told me I am too calm I said I know , if I am not this relationships go done catch fire, becos she is not calm as well, sometimes u need maturity dealing with people, i tell her what I need to tell in a calm and loving manner and she send me apology SMS always and even call me to say sorry baby. does DT now mean I am weak, nope I am not... I simply know how to communicate my message in a stronger manner with both of us having understanding of what's been communicated. I can face any man , landlord, boss and the rest I all confront any man. if a man wants to cheat me because he feels he is smart and wise I all leaving to God to handle. bro God help you.

in patience Jonathan's voice. * will u keep quiet*..so ur bf/gf/wife/hubby shudnt get angry at you for misbehaving abii..osho free!!!.. na ur type go use ur spouse/partner as foot mat!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by tosyne2much(m): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2017
I think I can relate to this

What I see here is that some ladies don't really have regard for calm guys but the dominant ones.

6 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by tosyne2much(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2017
Iamfrank:
One funny tin u dnt know about women is dat dey love dominant men, men wu r always in charge... Wen I started dating my gf, I always hv a say abt everything in d relationship, I got tired at sum point thinking am just controlling her anyhow until sh said sh likes me like dat n a woman should b under her man.... Bro dnt form sisi for a gal, dey hate it alot.. I hv sum female frnds wu says dey can't date a guy wu dnt beat dem(not saying u shud beat her).. Try exhibit dat manly trait n c how sh will love u endlessly...
Only a few ladies don't misbehave or take advantage of calm guys and I just don't know why it happens that way.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by Lalas247(f): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2017
No such thing as perfect guy .... so stop priding yourself undecided

Now she is almost done with you .. best believe she looking for a way out ... if u like no open eyes continue creating topic .. go and do the needful ...

Gent,e and calm guys just make it hard for the lady who is fed up to break your heart cause she will look like a first class b!tvh ... as u are the perfect man ba ... PERFECT Is BORING grin thank me later ...

Don’t quote me o ... only is u are Op

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by kay29000(m): 8:13am On Nov 23, 2017
From experience, I have noticed that most girls don't like nice guys. It is almost like they want to be treated like shit. But when a guy treats them badly, they come online to say all men are scum. I just don't understand women sometimes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by tosyne2much(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2017
kay29000:
From experience, I have noticed that most girls don't like nice guys. It is almost like they want to be treated like shit. But when a girl treats them badly, they come online to say all men are scum. I just don't understand women sometimes.
As weird as it sounds, some girls will rather humble themselves to men who treat them like poo unlike the ones who act all nice and caring.

Why e come be like that baba ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by kay29000(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
As weird as it sounds, some girls will rather humble themselves to men who treat them like poo unlike the ones who act all nice and caring.

Why e come be like that baba ?

I don't know o! Women are so complicated. I can never forget this girl I liked so much (as a friend) back in my teen days. She had this guy that used to beat her anyhow. One day, I saved her from the guy's beating, and she was so thankful and all. The next day, I saw her on Okada with the guy, holding tightly to the guy and smiling. I swear, the Gala I was eating fell out of my mouth.

It is like that movie, The Last American Virgin... The virgin guy helped the girl get an abortion when her 'bad boy' boyfriend abandoned her. He cared for her till she got better, and the next thing he knew, she was back with the bad guy at the end. The nice guy cried his eyes out. The movie was actually based on a true story. Most women don't like nice guys. #Fact

To be honest, I don't understand women, and I am not trying to understand them. I would rather try to understand money better.

26 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Iamfrank:

I jus dey look you

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by tosyne2much(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2017
kay29000:

I don't know o! Women are so complicated. I can never forget this girl I liked so much (as a friend) back in my teen days. She had this guy that used to beat her anyhow. One day, I saved her from the guy's beating, and she was so thankful and all. The next day, I saw her on Okada with the guy, holding tightly to the guy and smiling. I swear, the Gala I was eating fell out of my mouth.

It is like that movie, The Last American Virgin... The virgin guy helped the girl get an abortion when her 'bad boy' boyfriend abandoned her. He cared for her till she got better, and the next thing he knew, she was back with the bad guy at the end. Men! The nice guy cried his eyes out. The movie was actually based on a true story. Most women don't like nice guys. #Fact

To be honest, I don't understand women, and I am not trying to understand them. I would rather try to understand money better.
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy

I have friends who treat their girlfriends harshly and I know how these ladies humble and submit themselves and this keeps me wondering my brother.

From my own little experience too, being a "Mr nice guy" sometimes does not keep a relationship

7 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by valgbo(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2017
that's their way
Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by kay29000(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy

I have friends who treat their girlfriends harshly and I know how these ladies humble and submit themselves and this keeps me wondering oooo.

From my own little experience too, being a "Mr nice guy" is not what you need to keep a relationship

I'm telling you.

5 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by thestevens: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2017
Your English need serious attention too, not just that girl. Thank you
Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by sod09(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2017
she thinks you are predictable, that bad bro and will work against you
Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2017
She tells me "you are the angel and I'm the devil" you're just too good for me grin

But then again, faithful guys are hard to find.
Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by asjay(m): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2017
Iamfrank:
She is madt....a guy that will beat her. sad
Lailai,not now dat domestic violence has been killing more people than expected. Well I understand what I r saying tho, a certain friend( well she is cos I plan to keep her like that and nothing more.... so unreasonable )always says shit and I don't take it .....I ignore her for days until she comes back to her senses but one surprising thing is she keeps coming back and I don't even apologize for anything said cos I don't tolerate nonsense. The sad thing is she doesn't give any chance to those that r ready to take her shit and won't complain. So I can relate to this sha

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2017
When you find yourself in so many abusive relationship, you finally thinks that's the norm.

Many MATURED ladies are looking for you type of person, don't become a monster because you want to impress a lady.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by MissWrite(f): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2017
Sometimes when a girl says she wants to see you upset, she's only looking for honesty. It's impossible for a human being to keep piling up another person's trash without eventually snapping under the pressure. Those who vent regularly, get mad and get done with it. But someone like you, the moment you eventually crack, it would be epic. Not in a good way. And that day, she would realize she done enter one chance. She wants to know what it would be like when you get mad, and if she can handle it.

But then again, she might just be looking for flaws to justify dumping you. You know her better than we do.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by dasauce(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2017
grin
Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2017
g
Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by tosyne2much(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2017
BiggyB242:
When you find yourself in so many abusive relationship, you finally thinks that's the norm.

Many MATURED ladies are looking for you type of person, don't become a monster because you want to impress a lady.
This is where you nailed it man.. When a lady is already used to being treated like poo, no matter how much you try to shower her with love and affection, she won't still appreciate it.

It's just like clothing a pig in nice attires, it will still seek solace in the mud cheesy

8 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by Earthquake1: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2017
Dude you have to beat her in the next 3 days to ensure your relationship is going nowhere grin
Re: I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2017
BiggyB242:

I agree 100% with this point

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* / Are We Cool? / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.