Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! (3124 Views)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Man Shares 10 Things About His Wife-To-Be, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by kenex4ever(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

He definitely committing suicide by now...

I can't imagine that son of a bitch will be one of my slaves now..All he do is hiding with his alt to think he can diss me &
like his own post with the rest of his alts...He's GAY. His sagging hairy balls can't face me with his main
see finishing

I don't know y some guys think dat wen dey post someone's nude whether real or fake, the person would just go and comit suicide or disappear forever.

No one should b ashamed of his/her nude
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2017
Slayer2:

Atleast I am not that broke [s]like you who sends out nude pics for recharge card. Lmao[/s]

Your diss is so lame juz LIKE YOU and ur old sagging balls...

Try again... grin

And good to know you will always be my yeye slave boi...I need haters like you, u keep me RELEVANT in this forum... winkKeep coming & chase me up & down like the greatest slave on NL..

Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2017
Slayer2:

Why e dey pain you naw. Cause I forget to send you small 5h card ba? cheesy oya drop your number I double am for you to help the hustle, 2k for you. cheesy
I'm only replying you because of the card. I don't joke with promises. Only an arrogant person will not utilize this opportunity. When I promise people cards on my threads, I always give in less than 2 minutes. I'm expecting it in less than 2 minutes too. This is our Official WetClef number: [Removed]. We know you won't dissapoint. Thank you, Sir. We are waiting...

Modify: I'll update the house on your promise.

Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Slayer2: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2017
JoeClef This just shows you are a big foool. Now swerve.

Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Slayer2: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Your diss is so lame juz LIKE YOU and ur old sagging balls...

Try again... grin

And good to know you will always be my yeye slave boi...I need haters like you, u keep me RELEVANT in this forum... winkKeep coming & chase me up & down like the greatest slave on NL..

Did your mother have any children that lived?

Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by swiz123(m): 9:40am On Nov 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

AMAZING THINGS ABOUT ME? grin

Ummm..

1. I DO NOT FORGIVE BUT I EASILY FORGET..

2. I LOVE TO TRAVEL & EXPLORE..

3. I Am FRIENDLY but I AM CHOOSY..

4. WHEN IM IN LOVE, IM LIKE TRULY MADLY DEEPLY CRAZY IN LOVE grin

5. IM HONEST, LOYAL & RESPECTFUL

Bonus: I am OPEN-MINDED PERSON wink

how is ur number 1&3 amazing?

Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Victornezzar: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2017
1. I love food
2. I mean good foods
3. Oooo.....sweet foods
4. Money
5. I love money

cheesy cheesy
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2017
kenex4ever:
see finishing

I don't know y some guys think dat wen dey post someone's nude whether real or fake, the person would just go and comit suicide or disappear forever.

No one should b ashamed of his/her nude

Tell that to my yeye slave boi Slayer2 ... grin grin grin

He can't get over with the fake nudes coz until now he keep masturbating with it..Imagjne, he even fingering his own phone... grin

And he loves following me up & down juz like a hungry baboon..

Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Sheun001(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2017
1 I love tits

2 I love boobs

3 I love breasts

4 I love boobies

5 I love melons embarassed embarassed
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2017
Slayer2:

[s]Did your mother have any children that lived?[/s]

See this slave & his jamb question... grin grin

Abeeeg, stop masturbating with that fake nudes on ur CHEAP phone & face ur books yeye boi!

STOP DISGRACING URSELF ON NL HOODRAT.
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2017
Slayer2:
JoeClef This just shows you are a big foool. Now swerve.
When it comes to money, I love being the biggest fool. To be successful, a man needs to be a fool for the money. One day, those who call him a fool will be the ones to serve him. One secret of being rich is to be humble.

This is just to confirm if you're truly broke or not. I have confirmed it. I "may" create a thread for you and tell everyone NEVER to take you seriously.

You're not a fool, Son. Anyone who takes you seriously starting from today is a fool.

Finally, I can now ignore you in peace with 100% assurance you're not worth it. Don't say what you can't do. Have a fun life lying to your victims. I only tested you and you failed.

You have all the bad traits all women should avoid. From abuse, threatening to kill people, scamming people, lying, etc.

From today, you can only troll me, but I won't reply. Bye.

Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Slayer2: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2017
JoeClef:
When it comes to money, I love being the biggest fool. To be successful, a man needs to be a fool for the money. One day, those who call him a fool will be the ones to serve him. One secret of being rich is to be humble.

This is just to confirm if you're truly broke or not. I have confirmed it. I "may" create a thread for you and tell everyone NEVER to take you seriously.

You're not a fool, Son. Anyone who takes you seriously starting from today is a fool.

Finally, I can now ignore you in peace with 100% assurance you're not worth it. Don't say what you can't do. Have a fun life lying to your victims. I only tested you and you failed.

You have all the bad traits all women should avoid. From abuse, threaten to kill people, scamming people, lying, etc.

From today, you can only troll me, but I won't reply. Bye.

Hahahahaha. Jobless mofo. Go create thread na. I no send, lmao. You only be wasting your data. Stupid boy. You they insult me say I be yahoo boy scammer and you wan still eat from the yahoo money. You be really foolish boy o. Very very foolish. Like say I scam your papa.

Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Slayer2: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Abeeeg, stop masturbating with that fake nudes on ur CHEAP phone & face ur books yeye boi!

The best part of you ran down your mother's leg.

Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2017
The Way You All Claim Sapiosexual baffles me... Are You Trying To Impress The Opposite Sex? *sighs* Smh!

About Me?... Well, Check My Diary on Nairaland...
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
I have a retentive Memory I'm Sapiosexual I have 4 kids and 4 Babymamas I hate Religion I love God
you Are Confused
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Joislim(f): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2017
Okay!

I hardly get angry but hurt easily.

I love wholeheartedly

I'm choosy when it comes to making friends.

I'm very caring, ask my friends

I'm easily attracted to intelligent and humble guys
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Pidginwhisper: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2017
DeadRat:
you Are Confused
says a dead animal. If u no dey confuse as me, u no go chop rat poison. Now go play with sand
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
says a dead animal. If u no dey confuse as me, u no go chop rat poison. Now go play with sand
Most Of You Self-Acclaimed Sapiosexuals here On Nairaland Lack One Key Element... "Intelligence"
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

As You Can See, they Capitalise On Your Reply... Stop Replying and Watch Them Break Down
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Pidginwhisper: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2017
DeadRat:
Most Of You Self-Acclaimed Sapiosexuals here On Nairaland Lack One Key Element... "Intelligence"
And if you think naming yourself "Deadrat" is the most intelligent thing you ever done in your life , then your intelligence is backward in term of compatibility. Now rush,Nene is waiting for you.
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2017
Joislim:
Okay!

I hardly get angry but hurt easily.

I love wholeheartedly

I'm choosy when it comes to making friends.

I'm very caring, ask my friends

I'm easily attracted to intelligent and humble guys
you Are Either Melancholic or Phlegmatic
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
And if you think naming yourself "Deadrat" is the most intelligent thing you ever done in your life , then your intelligence is backward in term of compatibility. Now rush,Nene is waiting for you.
Since I Am Esoteric (you Probably Dont Know What That Means), You Will Never Be Able to Understand That Name Choice...
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by mubarakyoung: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2017
i am 22 bt virgin i .want to have sex i .am pesimistic nt oftimisti i .love reading i. love prophet muhammed and All.ah
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Joislim(f): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2017
DeadRat:
you Are Either Melancholic or Phlegmatic
one of those, optimistic tho
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2017
Joislim:
one of those, optimistic tho
you Are Probably Mixed With Sanguine traits
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 23, 2017
DeadRat:
As You Can See, they Capitalise On Your Reply... Stop Replying and Watch Them Break Down

Sometimes we need to feed these hungry hoodrats with a little bit of crumbs..

As u can see they dance on my beat... grin

Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
1. I'm an overthinker and I don't believe it's a bad thing
2. I love intelligent conversations
3. I'm a good singer - that's what people say anyway
4. I never want to stop learning. Forever curious
5. I'm a great cook
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Pidginwhisper: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
DeadRat:
Since I Am Esoteric (you Probably Dont Know What That Means), You Will Never Be Able to Understand That Name Choice...
You're trying too hard to impress me,but am not feeling you a bit. You go surely get to a stage you go regret you ever quote me.
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by BluntBoy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
trustyshoess:
1. I'm an overthinker and I don't believe it's a bad thing
2. I love intelligent conversations
3. I'm a good singer - that's what people say anyway
4. I never want to stop learning. Forever curious
5. I'm a great cook
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
You're trying too hard to impress me,but am not feeling you a bit. You go surely get to a stage you go regret you ever quote me.
Lol... Impress You? Look At This Piece Of shiit hanging From A Hairy dog Azz... Ok I Stand Corrected, Just Go Please... Lol
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Pidginwhisper: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
DeadRat:
Lol... Impress You? Look At This Piece Of shiit hanging From A Hairy dog Azz... Ok I Stand Corrected, Just Go Please... Lol
If you think say na person wey go engage you for online banter na he u dey quote, you don miss road. So continue,Try harder, you go soon reach. Very soon you go dey beg to live. Dead body no dey hide body for person wey go bury am.Continue
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Pidginwhisper: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Victornezzar:
1. I love food
2. I mean good foods
3. Oooo.....sweet foods
4. Money
5. I love money

cheesy cheesy
You hate Madrid
You hate Chelsea
You hate Hazard
You hate Ronaldo

A Lady Twerks On Top Of Kiss Daniel's Prick In New York / One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life / Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50