Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,141 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power - Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power - Jonathan (659 Views)

It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar / Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power - Jonathan by Plugafrica: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2017
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has said the only thing that will make him sleep well is if PDP returns to power in 2019.

Taking responsibility for the poor performance of the party in that election, Jonathan said his focus now is to take the PDP to its former position. He spoke when he received Bode George, a chairmanship aspirant of the PDP, at his Otuoke residence in Bayelsa state.

“Whether I like it or not, I must take responsibility for the defeat because I led the party to the election,” the media team of George quoted Jonathan as saying. “My priority now is how to ensure that the PDP regains the presidency in 2019.

The only thing that will make me sleep well is to ensure that the PDP comes back to power.”

-TheCable

READ MORE: http://hypestreamng..com/2017/11/i-wont-sleep-well-if-pdp-doesnt-return.html

Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power - Jonathan by Airforce1(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2017
We are solidly behind you my Hero

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power - Jonathan by adem30: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2017
The PDP you were unable to retain the sit for is what you want to return to power? bros, you are already a Past Tense
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2017
Ride on Sir

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power - Jonathan by chukwuemekafran(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2017
we dey solid for your back sir,apc is a scam

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2017
Then you will never sleep well again
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Airforce1:
We are solidly behind you my Hero

Then you guys are sending him to early grave

He will never see that again in his lifetime

What did Gej did to you guys that you hate him ?

You people deceived him till he lost in 2015

Now you people want to send him to point of no return
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power - Jonathan by odogwubiafra: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2017
APC has been tested and distrusted. Thank God they won, at least they have seen that leadership is not a child's play. When you are not coordinated, you can never communicate. Thank God again they won, Nigerians could have cursed GEJ and PDP to death had they won and we are "near" were we are now.

Am sure by 2019 Nigerians won't hesitate to vote the best candidate on merit, not on propaganda.
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2017
Keneking:
Ride on Sir

In my first year

There is this particular course called decision making

I love it so much

I searched all your quotes I didn't find any of yours it

Programmed decision

Unprogrammed decision

Tactical

Operational decision

Administrative decision

But I will add to it on my own

Yours is unstable decision making
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2017
sarrki:

In my first year

There is this particular course called decision making

I love it so much

I searched all your quotes I didn't find any of yours it

Programmed decision

Unprogrammed decision

Tactical

Operational decision

Administrative decision

But I will add to it on my own

Yours is unstable decision making

You can not stay in one position to view a masquerade perform in a square.Says an African adage.
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power - Jonathan by Airforce1(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2017
sarrki:

Then you guys are sending him to early grave

He will never see that again in his lifetime

What did Gej did to you guys that you hate him ?

You people deceived him till he lost in 2015

Now you people want to send him to point of no return
God gave you "brain" to think before you talk and not your Anus.

Please get the fuckkoff my mention.

It's too early for your rubbish.
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power - Jonathan by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2017
If he want PDP to comeback to power he should campaign for presidency
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power - Jonathan by internationalman(m): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2017
I just miss mama peace like hell.
Our current first lady is somehow dull in appearance
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power - Jonathan by tubolancer(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2017
You caused your own sleeplessness.
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power - Jonathan by Mynd44: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2017

(1)

Wife Of Ex-pdp National Chairman, Maryam Ali, Joins APC / Reason Member Representing Shiroro Fed Constituency Willingly Vacate His Seat..p / An Hilarious Account Of The Trials Of Atiku The Son Of Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.