Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

What Is Your Ideal Man/woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Ideal Man/woman? (2141 Views)

Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Ideal Man (for the women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Ideal Man/woman? by chrisrock(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2010
What is your Ideal man/woman,what is that thing you tend too look out for in your spouse?what is that thing that turns you on?
For me i like a lady that uses her eyes well that can tell anything in you by just looking into your eyes,a woman that is 80% Devil and 20% Angel,one with a heart only to love the one she falls for.THAT WHAT MY BABE IS MADE OFF,let here what you have to say.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Man/woman? by Wig4: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2010
My ideal woman is very, very strong.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Man/woman? by galatico(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2010
My Ideal woman should be busty, sexy, romantic, caring and brilliant .
Re: What Is Your Ideal Man/woman? by chrisrock(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2010
galatico:

My Ideal woman should be busty, sexy, romantic, caring and brilliant .
@Galatico you like better thing ooooooooooooooh.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Man/woman? by Musty450(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2010
. . . a woman that is 80% Devil and 20% Angel . . .

I see you share the same taste in women as The venerable Vin Diesel, You might want to reduce on the Devil percents and increase the angel points, okay? Or better yet, no Devil at all.

But don't we all know that she doesn't exist already ?
Re: What Is Your Ideal Man/woman? by daduke2k(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2010
of course sh doe , u havent seen any yet. @op my ideal women are madlady, googles, pweety, yjay and iice. check out the traits in thm and u wuld knw wot i mean
Re: What Is Your Ideal Man/woman? by chrisrock(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2010
@Musty 450,i love the Devil percentage,that the ability to think even at all time,and as for your doubting her existence,she is real,that just the full description of my woman,you wanna know her better?
Re: What Is Your Ideal Man/woman? by galatico(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2010
chrisrock:

@Galatico you like better thing ooooooooooooooh.

who no like better thing? Am sure you like something similar!!!
Re: What Is Your Ideal Man/woman? by Musty450(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2010
and as for your doubting her existence,she is real,that just the full description of my woman,you wanna know her better?

Why would i wanna do that? She is your ideal woman and most definately not mine, not that i do not like a few of her traits . . .

Its just that sometimes i think we all idealize love far too much.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Man/woman? by queeneve: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2010
My ideal man is MR KING ADAM,
Re: What Is Your Ideal Man/woman? by Iwant2know: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2010
My ideal woman should be trustworhty and beautiful,
Re: What Is Your Ideal Man/woman? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2010
My ideal lady?

The one I'm married to.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Man/woman? by Kgdavid(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2010
gimme the body of meagan good, the face of halle berry, the strength/independence of beyonce and the i.q of marylin vos savant and im good!
Re: What Is Your Ideal Man/woman? by geraldowiz: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2010
My ideal women is busty,i mean very busty,very sexy and of cos she's got to be intelligent!!!
Re: What Is Your Ideal Man/woman? by docstaci: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2010
my ideal man is Godfearing,hardworking and honest.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Man/woman? by femi4: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2010
Copy and paste 4rm fast and furious

(1) (Reply)

Am I Not Enough For Her? / Must You Control The One You Love? / Loving The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.