Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Am I Not Enough For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Not Enough For Her? (2139 Views)

Am I Not Sexy Enof?...(+18 Pix) Advice In Needed! / Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? / Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Not Enough For Her? by aloyemeka1: 9:39pm On May 04, 2011
[size=14pt]
Am I not enough for her?
[/size]
Wednesday, May 4, 2011

By Bunmi Sofola

Dear Bunmi,

My 25 years old girlfriend is 10 years younger than me. I have noticed that her sex drive is stronger than mine because of the age difference but I'm a bit concerned about how much she masturbates. We currently live together and I caught her recently masturbating when I came home earlier than expected in the night. She admitted she masturbates at least once a day.

This is on top of the sex she has with me (about four time a week). Is this normal? Does it mean I'm not satisfying her? She says I am and she just likes doing it, but I'm not sure I believe her.

Dejo

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/may/4/302.html
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 04, 2011
Boy oh boy , you are about to be tossed in the recycle bin
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by tpia5: 9:57pm On May 04, 2011
Sounds like you guys have a problem.
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by IZUKWU(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2011
May be she belongs among those who enjoy self service more than the real deal.Or she is addictted to selfservice . LoL
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by MMM2(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2011
okay do u what her 2 be cheating on u.
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by HighChief4(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2011
That might just be a bad habit she is finding difficult to discard
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by sulad82i(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2011
She's telling you the truth, so u better get use to it.
unfortunately  undecided
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by Blemex: 10:16pm On May 04, 2011
May b she is addicted 2 it or she do dat 2 service herself b4 ur arrival.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by HighChief4(m): 11:48pm On May 04, 2011
^^^If thats you on your profile pic, I must say you are beautiful **sorry for derailing**
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by aloyemeka2: 12:11am On May 05, 2011
M M M:

okay do u what her 2 be cheating on u.

Is she not cheating already?.
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by olabode89(m): 2:48am On May 05, 2011
i think it is quite obvious that u're not doing enough and she's just tryin to satisfy herself without the introduction of a third party. it will b great if u guys can have more communication during sex. it is not all about penetrative sex, u should try MouthAction, fingering and toys sometimes and let her guide u to her sensitive parts. you have to b careful with her or else she might introduce a third party. all the best, u can also download a sex manual known as KAMA SUTRA online for more help
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by tpia5: 2:57am On May 05, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^If thats you on your profile pic, I must say you are beautiful **sorry for derailing**

she has a nice profile siggy too.
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by HighChief4(m): 3:25am On May 05, 2011
^^^Cant see that
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by aloyemeka2: 3:41am On May 05, 2011
olabode89:

i think it is quite obvious that u're not doing enough and she's just tryin to satisfy herself without the introduction of a third party. it will b great if u guys can have more communication during sex. it is not all about penetrative sex, u should try MouthAction, manipulation and toys sometimes and let her guide u to her sensitive parts. you have to b careful with[b] her or else she might introduce a third party[/b]. all the best,  u can also download a sex manual known as KAMA SUTRA online for more help

She already did: vibrator!!
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by aloyemeka2: 11:23am On May 05, 2011
apocalypse:

Boy oh boy , you are about to be tossed in the recycle bin

lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by seanet02: 11:44am On May 05, 2011
Vibrator zone
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by InkedNerd(f): 11:52am On May 05, 2011
Just because the girlfriend is pleasuring herself doesn't mean that the boyfriend isn't enough for her. Its her body so she has the right to do whatever she wants with it.
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by ragdollz: 11:58am On May 05, 2011
Lol, the guy is obviously not hitting it right!! Self-service ONCE a day?? That's weird!! That means she does it daily!! Gosh, the guy needs to do his "homework'!! Take more time with pre-intimacy and other non-penetrative activities. You should learn to freak her out more and not just fu-ck her, jeez!! How can a girl like self-service more than the real thing? There's a problem there sha.
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 05, 2011
LOL 35 YEAR OLD MAN WITH LOW S3X DRIVE? SERIOUSLY?  grin grin this is usually the age where he would have to 'steal' his morning and midnight quickies  tongue

35 is not old AT ALL. Anyway, you got what you 'macked/paid for'. I am MORE than sure her s3xuality was evident and the reason he sought after her.
You cannot judge a book by it's cover or assume really, but it sounds to me that this is the type of mamacita you would meet at some s3x store or 'naughty party'  grin. The girl has a s3x drive enough for two ladies! lol FOUR TIMES A WEEK (+) and STILL has to mazzturbate  tongue wow!

well, he either needs to step his game up in btn the sheets or down grade from an Energizer bunny  grin grin to a barely alive cheap Polaroid battery of a woman.  tongue Knowing him as a man he would complain either way.  undecided
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by tpia5: 12:14pm On May 05, 2011
High chief

wrong quote, sorry.

I meant blemex has a nice comment or signature under her profile photo.
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by HighChief4(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2011
^^^ Seen
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by bababuff(m): 5:40pm On May 05, 2011
Four times week? My brother you don try, and you probably average 2 rounds each time.

No let the girl kill you, there is life after sex. Let her self/mono service herself.
You are even lucky, she not looking for an external "shaft" to do it.
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by bababuff(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2011
Four times  week? My brother you don try, and you probably average 2 rounds each time.

No let the girl kill you, there is life after sex. Let her self/mono service herself.
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by Dsense(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2011
@Topic,

Masturbating is very Normal . . .She's addicted and there isn't anything to do about it.

Masturbating doesn't mean someone doesn't get gratified/satisfied sexually but an addiction.
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by nmdbs239(m): 3:14am On May 06, 2011
Is she married to you? Maybe you need to revisit your faith and see if you can't make a connection on a deeper level.
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by MrsChima(f): 3:23am On May 06, 2011
D-sense:

@Topic,

self-servicing is very Normal . . .She's addicted and there isn't anything to do about it.

self-servicing doesn't mean someone doesn't get gratified/satisfied sexually but an addiction.

Speaking from experience huh? Which hands you call it Jackie? lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by aloyemeka2: 4:24am On May 06, 2011
bababuff:

Four times  week? My brother you don try, and you probably average 2 rounds each time.

You are not sure about that, are you?
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by Mynd44: 7:09pm On May 06, 2011
To history you go
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by nmdbs239(m): 9:38pm On May 06, 2011
*do not target nikki*
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by White007(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2011
^^^ Who are you referring to here? Is this a 419 love letter or what?

You aren't getting any Mugu here ok. Retard.
Re: Am I Not Enough For Her? by MMM2(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2011
mods pls ban

nancylove4

4 me b4 it is 2 late. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi / Must You Control The One You Love? / Will She Accept My Love Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.