Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You (31478 Views)

Ikwere Youths To Peter Obi: Apologise To Amaechi Now / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Joephat(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
shocked
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by blackpanda: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
Do u now see why igbos can never win presidency?? Greed and hatred for one another. Nobody wants to step down for the other so no unity
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by princeade86(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
expose him pls
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by goaldynman(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
This man is drifting into the hole of irrelevance, so he is lamenting!!

1 Like

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by meilleur: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Built2last:
ghe ghen

Chris Uba kidnapped Ngige when he refused to play tenteh with him. That guy is a mad dog. Even his elder brother Andy avoids him

If Peter Obi doesn't want to ruin his political career, he should call this guy.

he plays dirty and any image ruined on Media is difficult to amend.
calling him ll only shift the evil day further! if he has facts, let him spit em out!!
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by LordKO(m): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Chris Uba! He's part of the forces that made Obiano's second term reelection a success - he supported him remotely in other to spite Peter Obi. And truly, Peter Obi isn't a sagacious politician, but a good technocrat he's.

5 Likes

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by phemmie06(m): 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
In a sane world, Ubah should be in nowhere else than behind bars, an odd number and even number can't give us even number, why should you request for apology as a bribe. Let the world know what has happened. Asking for apology showcase you as a traitor
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by edibobo: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
So Chris Uba is still an active politician ??

1 Like

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by cimag: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Chris Uba is a mad man.How dare he threathen Peter Obi?Chris Uba himself has never led PDP to victory,especially in guber elections in Anambra State.He only rigged Chris Ngige into office as governor which was nullified by the tribunals.The PDP guber candidates he supported in 2010 and 2013 all failed.So,what justification does he have to attack Peter Obi?He should know that Peter Obi is not his mate politically,educationally and even in public perception and acceptance.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by asawanathegreat(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
When will drama even stop in dis Pdp sef
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Franky9584(m): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
u wan seek attention abi u wan run come 2021?
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by airminem(f): 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
PDP lost the election to the APGA like the DEMOCRATS lost to REPULICAN party. Commoness between this two is that they keep blaming each other like Mrs. Clinton doing with Russia.

FACT: The Anambra~ins voted the prefered leader to take the state to a greater height.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Kobicove(m): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
If you lay with dogs you will wake up with fleas...

Obi just messed himself up by aligning with people beneath his pedigree all be cause he wanted to settle a personal vendetta and bring down the political party that brought him to limelight undecided
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by 9inches(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
UPGA or APGA?

Even Chris Ubah testified to Obiano's works, skip to 13:15 mins.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Speak nah!
If you have anything reasonable to just speak up, we nigerians will hear you out
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
OP can you type it out It's not audible enough.

As for PDP coming third, I guess APC bought people more.

But eeeeee, it will be difficult for me to take Chris Uba serious except he shows a concrete evidence because that man has no integrity!

Who come get integrity in Nigeria? grin
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Speak nah!
If you have anything reasonable to just speak up, we nigerians will hear you out
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by ratcockoduduwa: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Eselu Uga Onwa Aguata and Ochiagha Awka has spoken. Peter Obi cannot aford to have him as an enemy.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by sinceraconcept(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Chris Uba had been a Godfather since he was in his 30's. I don't know how true but people used to say he's a 19 boy.
he looks more fresh and handsome than he was around 2003 though
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by eph12(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
OP can you type it out It's not audible enough.

As for PDP coming third, I guess APC bought people more.

But eeeeee, it will be difficult for me to take Chris Uba serious except he shows a concrete evidence because that man has no integrity!
All those that boycotted the election would have voted for APGA or PDP. I'm sure you are aware that they were more than half of the total number of people that turned out to vote
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by aariwa(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
LordKO:
Chris Uba! He's part of the forces that made Obiano's second term reelection a success - he supported him remotely in other to spite Peter Obi. And truly, Peter Obi isn't a sagacious politician, but a good technocrat he's.
I think so cos I wonder how a man that delivered fayose,wike etc cannot deliver pdp in his home state where he is widely regarded as the symbol of gutter politics and election rigging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by TonyPrinczsmith(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
Stupid agbero talking!!!
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
How intelligent Nigerians bow down and lick butts of illiterate thugs and ignoramuses.. grin grin see how we like to form Giant of Africa..
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by ipobbigot7: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
Peter Obi is another fake hero produced by Igbos.
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by ratcockoduduwa: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Chris Uba had been a Godfather since he was in his 30's. I don't know how true but people used to say he's a 19 boy.
he looks more fresh and handsome than he was around 2003 though
Chris and Andy lied about their ages. They are older than the age they are parading.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by damola1: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
When asked , so you mean you don't want a consensus candidate.

A confirm guy said. what's a consensus candidate, election is won through lobbying. you go to the field after lobbying, you tell me your manifesto, and if I am ok with it, I will vote for you.

Guy is a nigga..

1 Like

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Frankamah11(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lwkmd!!
U must be cooking up something.
Nah only get something to expose?
Your deep undercover all this years haven't bought ya integrity back sha!
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by bluecircle470: 12:02am On Nov 24, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Expose if you want to expose and stop this motor park behaviour

who dey pdp b4?
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Yyeske(m): 6:43am On Nov 24, 2017
Who cares about those two bi.tches
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by millionboi2: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2017
yarimo:
PDP JAGA JAGA everything SCARTA SCARTA
taaah na apc u vote
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by nairanaira12: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
I really liked Peter obi till he jumped and became politically irrelevant. Oseloka learnt it the hard way on Saturday.

We voted apga not necessarily Obiano

If ipob had not sent the threat and opted for nsala, Pdp or ppa might have won
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by yarimo(m): 1:53am On Nov 26, 2017
millionboi2:
taaah na apc u vote
question for the PDP gods grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man / PDP Copied American Embassy And 10 Downing Street On Election Tribunal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.