Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor (3987 Views)

Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor / Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. / Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by kenicsxyz: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Blind Love: Some Romantic Pictures that Will Make You Laugh and Roll on the Floor
In case you are a 'Doubting Thomas' who believes love is not real, these pictures of couples of extreme opposite physical attributes might convince you.

Love they say is like a ghost we all talk about but no one has ever seen. Yes, it's possible nobody has seen true love but it has been felt across the world.

In fact, love is blind, inexplicable and unconditional.

The couples seen in these pictures cut across different races across the world and they have found love in the hands of each other despite their obvious and bothering physical differences.

See more photos below:

Source: http://www.xirkings.com/2017/11/blind-love-some-romantic-pictures-that.html?m=1

Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by HeyCorleone(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
The last nigga. That's me.
Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by bjt(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Love is a beautiful thing grin
Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by kenicsxyz: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2017

Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by MicheyJ1: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
I don't find it funny

5 Likes

Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by nifemi25(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Not only love. Money is involved
Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by kenicsxyz: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Roctation
Farano
Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by IAMSASHY(f): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
undecided u ar nt alone
MicheyJ1:
I don't find it funny
Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by AlexCk: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Not funny @op,
Just extraordinarily cute. kiss
Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by TEAMvido(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
and this is funny to you

1 Like

Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by ct2: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
this life self ,front to some is back to some ,back to some is front to some
Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by TemmyT123(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
If love is blind, is love deaf? grin
Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
The only time i didn't smile today was right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oluwa answer my call and provide a boo, I cannot go into 2018 a virgin, I want to get married and start having sex, what am I doing wrong I want wife

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal / I Need Breast / Sex Thumbnail Video Funny Akacomedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.