Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. (3918 Views)

How To Know If Your Mum Had Sex With Your Dad Last Night. / Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! / What Your Mum Didn't Tell You About Sex(Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Amarabae(f): 6:22am On Mar 11, 2018
I want to wish myself and to your mother, yes your mother A happy mothering Sunday.
Being a mother for the first time is a unique experience for me,
I saw life differently ever since.

So appreciate your mother today,
Even if she is dead, appreciate and celebrate her memory which can never die.
But if she is alive, treat her well
Surprise her with gifts always, take her out to a mall or eatery,
Make her feel special,
It's not easy.

Also appreciate your mother in law, it's very important.
She is like a mother to you too.

On this mothering Sunday, I celebrate our husbands and fathers,
Despite being a feminist, I appreciate men when it is necessary .
Without our men, we can't be mothers,
Not everyone is Virgin Mary.

So Happy Mothering Sunday to
Me.
All mothers,
All Methodist Church women, we are the light of the world.
To your mum.
To all Christian and Muslim mothers.
I love you all.

Mwaaaaaaaaaah. kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Amarabae(f): 6:27am On Mar 11, 2018
Lalasticlala it's time for celebrating mothers
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by highqueen(f): 6:30am On Mar 11, 2018
happy mothering Sunday to you a

to all mums, mine inclusive. ..I love you all.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Demogorgon(m): 6:30am On Mar 11, 2018
hmm
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 11, 2018
God bless my second God. I cherish her so much.

BTW, this mother's day celebration sef, is it 7 times a year?

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by bewla(m): 6:34am On Mar 11, 2018
I wish to
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Amarabae(f): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2018
JasonScolari:

No.
This is women's week, so many denominations are rounding it up with a mothering Sunday
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Amarabae(f): 7:31am On Mar 11, 2018
bewla:
I wish to
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by makydebbie(f): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2018
I love you mum. kiss kiss

Despite being a feminist, I appreciate men when it is necessary .
Op, I don't understand this statement, so being a feminist means you're not supposed to appreciate men?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Splinz(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2018
makydebbie:

Op, I don't understand this statement, so being a feminist means you're not supposed to appreciate men?

Maky, what don't you cannot understanding here? Oya, leme help you explanation it.

Ahem!

You see, we have types and forms of feminism: 1. The fire & brimstone brigade (very frustrated set. You'll see them on social media firing missiles left, right and center) 2. The men bashers (pepper dem gang) 3. The sobriety (these ones preaches their own like sey na gospel).

So with this breakdown, you fit know where Op dey her own.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2018
happy mothering Sunday Amarabae and to all the mothers in the world.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2018

The Bleep is mothering day again

Quick google search

This is celebration on the fifth Sunday of lent observed in the united kingdom, quite different from the generally and globally accepted mother's day in the united states. Not related to women's week whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by donstan18: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2018
greiboy:

Quick google search

This is celebration on the fifth Sunday of lent observed in the united kingdom, quite different from the generally and globally accepted mother's day in the united states. Not related to women's week whatsoever.

Are you minding her, that's what we see these days from them on Nland, they are indirectly celebrating their menstrual cycle but will tag it mother's day, that's why they celebrate it every month.....They think we don't know cheesy

The claimed wannabe feminist that created the thread want us to know and celebrate her menstrual- mother's day with her, that's why she praised men in her thread's content so as to asslick us and get our likes.

Who no know, nogo know cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2018
Thank you cool
Chikita66:
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Rickjordan(m): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2018
happy mothering Sunday to op n my sweetest mom ever
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:

No.
This is women's week, so many denominations are rounding it up with a mothering Sunday
Oh, Wow! Lemme give my wife a kiss then. Thanks for the info.... And happy mothering Sunday.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Amarabae(f): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chikita66:
thank you dear
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
Splinz:

Maky, what don't you cannot understanding here? Oya, leme help you explanation it.

Ahem!

You see, we have types and forms of feminism: 1. The fire & brimstone brigade (very frustrated set. You'll see them on social media firing missiles left, right and center) 2. The men bashers (pepper dem gang) 3. The sobriety (these ones preaches their own like sey na gospel).

So with this breakdown, you fit know where Op dey her own.
pepper dem gang feminist? cheesy..dis one na new one to mecheesy

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
A happy mothers day to my beautiful mom
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
What a nonsense thread. Mother this,mother that. How about the fathers? Rubbish

Silly feminist wannabees
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Divay22(f): 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
JasonScolari:

It's even suppose to be everyday..
They are worth celebrating..... Ehn including the good fathers thou sad
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
greiboy:

Quick google search

ok i thought this mothering day was the same thing as mother's day.anyway i don already do my wish shacheesy
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
lefulefu:
ok i thought this mothering day was the same thing as mother's day.anyway i don already do my wish shacheesy
Yes, it is celebrated as mother's day in the united kingdom, not globally
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Divay22:

It's even suppose to be everyday..
They are worth celebrating..... Ehn including the good fathers thou sad
Thank Heavens it's not every day.

There's time for everything.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Divay22(f): 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
JasonScolari:
Thank Heavens it's not every day.

There's time for everything.
Lol
Don't worry.. That time is coming cool
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by bewla(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
[quote author=Amarabae post=65737018][/quote]Gbesoke
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Divay22(f): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
Headlights cry
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
Divay22:
Lol Don't worry.. That time is coming cool
Women sef....

Una too like attention. smiley
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Divay22(f): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
JasonScolari:
Women sef....

Una too like attention. smiley
Can't blame us
More reason God took his time to create us tongue

Hope you've called your mom and tell her you love her undecided
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
Divay22:

Can't blame us
More reason God took his time to create us tongue

Hope you've called your mom and tell her you love her undecided
Lol, He didn't take more than 7 seconds to create you guys.

I don't think she will pick my call.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Opentokwowledge: 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
Well, everyday is Mother's / Mothering day to me... But to the few minds I've met albeit virtually on this forum who are Mothers or potential Mothers... I wish you good luck and I wish you happiness. You've all through your contributions, arguments, confrontations and bloodshed made life as I know it better understood. Most importantly, it has been fun. Just using this opportunity to let you know I appreciate.

XhosaNostra

MrsPhyno

MissWrite

Monalisa185

Estharfabian

Lionessza

AuroraB... I can't remember everybody lol. All the same, it has been nice!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Splinz(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
lefulefu:
pepper dem gang feminist? cheesy..dis one na new one to mecheesy

Hehe... Lefu, me I don see dem finish o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up / Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl / Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.