Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) (36374 Views)

Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / 2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Blackhawk01: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2017
makydebbie:
You all go around crying about racism. Calling whites names for the stereotype and stigma. But I can't fvcking believe this! The truth is, you all are your own haters. Such hate for one's tribe. And you're one! One Nigeria! I won't deny that other countries are not free from the hate and vile among themselves, even in my country there are tribalists. But God! Nigeria's own is beyond hate and disdain for their tribes. You all should channel your hate into making yourselves better for the world to live in. And someone will come and sing "giant of Africa" for me. I never slap you abi? Mtcheew! We blacks are our own haters!!! Get a grip Nigerians!!!

Spot on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by mercyville: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2017
stankezzy:
Why are afonjas soo ugly ? I have just learnt d reason why they don't come for miss nigeria which are mostly won by ss or se

Eeyah...you must be a cannibal.
Cannibals have ugly eyes.

3 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Reussite: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2017
makydebbie:
You all go around crying about racism. Calling whites names for the stereotype and stigma. But I can't fvcking believe this! The truth is, you all are your own haters. Such hate for one's tribe. And you're one! One Nigeria! I won't deny that other countries are not free from the hate and vile among themselves, even in my country there are tribalists. But God! Nigeria's own is beyond hate and disdain for their tribes. You all should channel your hate into making yourselves better for the world to live in. And someone will come and sing "giant of Africa" for me. I never slap you abi? Mtcheew! We blacks are our own haters!!! Get a grip Nigerians!!!
Trust me dear do not take whatever you read here serious cos offline (in the real world) we can't do without each other. At the office, at the market, in companies, in school even during service year both tribes work together tho little tribal disagreement happen from time to time which is basically aimed at catching some fun. Pretty sure some of those castigating the other tribe has a GF/BF of the tribe they badmouth. So comments like this just makes me laugh my ass out.

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by spenca: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2017
OMO !!!! all i can say is the beautiful ones are yet to be born !
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2017
Jigba:

My dear, you just said it all kiss
Going through this thread ehn, it's sad.

Blackhawk01:

Spot on!
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2017
Reussite:

Trust me dear do not take whatever you read here serious cos offline (in the real world) we can't do without each other. At the office, at the market, in companies, in school even during service year both tribes work together tho little tribal disagreement happen from time to time which is basically aimed at catching some fun. Pretty sure some of those castigating the other tribe has a GF/BF of the tribe they badmouth. So comments like this just makes me laugh my ass out.
I hope so. It's disgusting and unhealthy.
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Stepsse(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2017
bola4dprec:
we hate anything simple and natural
am not sure I follow
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by mercyville: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2017
rafabenitez:
no one cos its not part of afonja land,take note lagos is no mans land

Eeyah..Miss Eko is already there.You will need a potable transformer.

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2017
danvon:
. So u pack Igbo gals for ur fone
those Igbo girls ugly die. only the last one behind building bricks is manageable. so these are the most beautiful Igbo girls? Igbos can be ugly sha

2 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2017
barackodam:
Reality Entertainment presents, the Miss Ife World Beauty Pageant

A brief Intro.......

Since our culture is gradually fading due to the invasion of modernization.. The great Ooni of Ife in collaboration with NGO from USA organized *Ife world pageant 2017*

This year's contest will be mind blowing as three Queens will be selected.

the 3 positions will be

Miss Ife World 2017
Miss Tourism Ife 2017
Miss Culture Ife 2017

for 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively.

The pageant is totally free for all Students from various universities regardless of their tribes...

Benefits of this year pageant.

*Official Trip to Dubai

*Lands in Ife

*Many Material Gifts

*Special Dignified Entourage to Ooni of Ife ,The King of Yoruba Nation.

*Private Office for the period of reign (one year)

*Winner Becomes An Ambassador to International Youth Peace Conference USA.

*Becomes A Youth Ambassador under the Federal Ministry of Youth Development Nigeria

*Get Endorsements

*Produce their own Pet Projects and get sponsorship.

Aren't these fabulous? cheesy

Voting is going on Instagram already..
The finalists will be camped for a week before the grand finale which is on the 8th of December.

Here are the pictures of the contestants.

Enjoy....... grin

cc: obinoscopy
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by luvlymabel: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2017
cute
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2017
Aminat508:
please Vote For Lanicky She's our Own

Present Miss Nairaland kiss
why should I vote for someone I don't find beautiful. even intellectually,i dont find her beautiful cos i checked her topics and they are not impressive. this is one of the reasons Nigeria isn't moving forward. omo wa ni,eyan wa ni,etc.
that miss Iwo is hot. she's got seductive eyes and high cheekbones. Miss Ogbomosho and miss Abeokuta too . i would vote for one of those if I would have to vote,merit is the poo,even though I don't have much time for this

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2017
Aminat508:
please Vote For Lanicky She's our Own

Present Miss Nairaland kiss
why should I vote for someone I don't find beautiful. even intellectually,i dont find her beautiful cos i checked her topics and they are not impressive. this is one of the reasons Nigeria isn't moving forward. omo wa ni,eyan wa ni,etc.
that miss Iwo is hot. she's got seductive eyes and high cheekbones. Miss Ogbomosho and miss Abeokuta too . i would vote for one of those if I would have to vote,merit is the shit,even though I don't have much time for this

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by sharpsecret: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2017
Henryyy:

Lol oga mi e ma binu sir.

The first thing i thought when i opened this thread is that " the picture quality sucks". Camera quality doesnt make you ugly it only makes your picture appear unprofessional like the girls in the op.
And pls stop trying to play the victim here. What agenda Ade you talking about? Were u asleep when your kinsmen began opening their mouths to spew crap? All I did is remind them of your ugliness so they hide their heads in shame forever (which they've done).
On a side note, I recognize your moniker so well from all the hatred and bitterness you display towards the Yoruba race and I find it funny you're talking about an "agenda".but why is it dat wen a yoruba
Talking of picture quality, what do you have to say about these ones?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6127332_img20171019wa046_jpeg7b0fa9347a782d75640edad3338505de
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6127380_img20171019wa041_jpegd7a48fe694b3164d52912f3e9dca4a97
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6127286_img20171019wa054_jpege9c920d311e1d59aff2e63d210accd4f
Is "camera quality" also responsible for this? grin grin

Lol omo I think say I wicked but fam you na my oga o grin Fulani girls are very pretty but bro I find yoruba girls are prettier.

Very ugly and annoying people. Na them go say their women look like ethiopians, their women white pass queen elizabeth. Lmao all na wash. Biafra protest just dey expose them anyhow.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5344961_img20170519142325639_jpegdb2647886e292193efe64e2150e6388b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5345113_1855583414773917989484192399003879805244992n_jpegfe86adc82ada42abebf4599cee7aba0a
The awkward moment when you realise igbos are darker than Yoruba and Hausa combined. grin grin
but why is it dat wen a yoruba man see a beautiful yoruba child he wil say omo yi jor omo ibo(this child looks like an ibo child)or wen they see a pretty yellow lady they'll ask..anty shey ibo ni yin(aunty are u ibo)
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Ashley86400: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Henryyy:

Lol oga mi e ma binu sir.

The first thing i thought when i opened this thread is that " the picture quality sucks". Camera quality doesnt make you ugly it only makes your picture appear unprofessional like the girls in the op.
And pls stop trying to play the victim here. What agenda Ade you talking about? Were u asleep when your kinsmen began opening their mouths to spew crap? All I did is remind them of your ugliness so they hide their heads in shame forever (which they've done).
On a side note, I recognize your moniker so well from all the hatred and bitterness you display towards the Yoruba race and I find it funny you're talking about an "agenda".
Talking of picture quality, what do you have to say about these ones?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6127332_img20171019wa046_jpeg7b0fa9347a782d75640edad3338505de
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6127380_img20171019wa041_jpegd7a48fe694b3164d52912f3e9dca4a97
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6127286_img20171019wa054_jpege9c920d311e1d59aff2e63d210accd4f
Is "camera quality" also responsible for this? grin grin

Lol omo I think say I wicked but fam you na my oga o grin Fulani girls are very pretty but bro I find yoruba girls are prettier.

Very ugly and annoying people. Na them go say their women look like ethiopians, their women white pass queen elizabeth. Lmao all na wash. Biafra protest just dey expose them anyhow.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5344961_img20170519142325639_jpegdb2647886e292193efe64e2150e6388b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5345113_1855583414773917989484192399003879805244992n_jpegfe86adc82ada42abebf4599cee7aba0a
The awkward moment when you realise igbos are darker than Yoruba and Hausa combined. grin grin
Henry whyyyyy. . . grin
You've finished these people. .I'm holding my back from laughter.
I'm half Ibo -half Yoruba and the perks of sharing ethnicity is that I get to watch both Igbos and Afonjas on nairaland trash talk each other and feel both offended and entertained at the same time. .
I'm enjoying this. .kwantinue. . . grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ok
barackodam:

please, vote for miss Oshogbo too
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by arabadayor17(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
northvietnam:

Why should we vote her....

The miss nland wey we vote her nko, wetin she done achive. ..

She no even fine like that sef....

You expect make she build road for u abi provide job for u? What exactly do u want her to do?
Stay online regularly and stop pursuing her dreams offline?

Fvck off dude.

Aminat508 just leave them make them dey lament.

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
makydebbie:
You all go around crying about racism. Calling whites names for the stereotype and stigma. But I can't fvcking believe this! The truth is, you all are your own haters. Such hate for one's tribe. And you're one! One Nigeria! I won't deny that other countries are not free from the hate and vile among themselves, even in my country there are tribalists. But God! Nigeria's own is beyond hate and disdain for their tribes. You all should channel your hate into making yourselves better for the world to live in. You want to be seen as equals with the whites, yet you look down your fellow blacks. And someone will come and sing "giant of Africa" for me. I never slap you abi? Mtcheew! We blacks are our own haters!!! Get a grip Nigerians!!!
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
sharpsecret:
but why is it dat wen a yoruba man see a beautiful yoruba child he wil say omo yi jor omo ibo(this child looks like an ibo child)or wen they see a pretty yellow lady they'll ask..anty shey ibo ni yin(aunty are u ibo)
Mumu they say so if the person is light skinned due to the fake stereotype of igbos being light skinned. It has nothing to do with beauty. I'm really happy about Biafra though it has exposed the hidden truth that 95% of Igbos are blacker than Kenyans and Sudanese put together. Now take a sit. And don't get me started on the beauty aspect, that one na back to back we dey expose una everyday.

2 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ashley86400:

Henry whyyyyy. . . grin
You've finished these people. .I'm holding my back from laughter.
I'm half Ibo -half Yoruba and the perks of sharing ethnicity is that I get to watch both Igbos and Afonjas on nairaland trash talk each other and feel both offended and entertained at the same time. .
I'm enjoying this. .kwantinue. . . grin cheesy
Your Igbo brethren are very irritating. They need people to talk sense into their thick skulls. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Michaelpresh(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Michael grin grin

Chwit hrt! Hwfa nah
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=olihilistic post=62674689][/quote] smiley
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by teeghurl(f): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
oodualover:

Mgbeke wet fine pass una worwor iboo girls
See painment grin grin
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by sharpsecret: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Henryyy:

Mumu they say so if the person is light skinned due to the fake stereotype of igbos being light skinned. It has nothing to do with beauty. I'm really happy about Biafra though it has exposed the hidden truth that 95% of Igbos are blacker than Kenyans and Sudanese put together. Now take a sit. And don't get me started on the beauty aspect, that one na back to back we dey expose una everyday.
did I hear som1 mention fake stereotype skin?....studies has it dat in every 20 yoruba agbo sellers 18 of them are seriox skin bleachers and 19 of them has big fat long strech marks...check out mbgn since its inception and u will see dat biafra dominate it..fool of the first order
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by sharpsecret: 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Henryyy:

did I hear som1 mention fake skin stereotype?let me enlighten ur dark skull a bit..studies shows dat in every 20 yoruba agbo sellers..18 of them have bleached themselves to rainbow colors..while 19 has long big fat ugly strech marks.,only one is genuin,.
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
teeghurl:
See painment grin grin
Which painment? I just talk fact. They fine pass una ugly worwor hairy ibooe girls

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
baddosky1:

Ugly and yet you will still see a Miss Ekiti or Miss Ondo bearing names like Chioma or Chidinma. Take a look at all those pictures...90 percent of these things there look like old hags. undecided
Which ekiti and ondo is bearing Chidinma? It seems you can't see well. Your ibooe girls are ugly like shiit!!
Fact!!

3 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by QueenMarvella(f): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Michaelpresh:

Chwit hrt! Hwfa nah

M good
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
sharpsecret:
did I hear som1 mention fake skin stereotype?let me enlighten ur dark skull a bit..studies shows dat in every 20 yoruba agbo sellers..18 of them have bleached themselves to rainbow colors..while 19 has long big fat ugly strech marks.,only one is genuin,.
You are an illiterate bro. Do you know what stereotype means? Guess not. Keep your lame onitsha study that doesn't exist in your asshole where it belongs. Igbo women are the biggest bleaching culprits which explains the noise about light skin. Drop the lies no one is buying any of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
oodualover:

Which ekiti and ondo is bearing Chidinma? It seems you can't see well. Your ibooe girls are ugly like shiit!!
Fact!!

If there is anything about me, it is the fact that i don't rant and engage in empty chest-beating like your "open defecation" brothers! cheesy cheesy

Pictures speak louder than words. These are the most recent ones under MBGN 2017!

I decided to add the other one repping Plateau and the Abia girl as bonuses. The one even representing lagos is an Urhobo girl while the one from ondo is from Edo. Isn't it a big disgrace that NOT A SINGLE yORUBA GIRL WAS SINGLED OUT IN THE COMPETITION? embarassed embarassed

Feel free to use VASELINE tonight while you look at them and wish... grin grin

You can see the full list at the silverbird website

Cc: sinceraconcept, Henryyy, mamajaz, Ofemannnu

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
baddosky1:

If there is anything about me, it is the fact that i don't rant and engage in empty chest-beating like your "open defecation" brothers! cheesy cheesy

Pictures speak louder than words. These are the most recent ones under MBGN 2017!

I decided to add the other one repping Plateau and the Abia girl as bonuses. The one even representing lagos is an Urhobo girl while the one from ondo is from Edo. Isn't it a big disgrace that NOT A SINGLE yORUBA GIRL WAS SINGLED OUT IN THE COMPETITION? embarassed embarassed

Feel free to use VASELINE tonight while you look at them and wish... grin grin

You can see the full list at the silverbird website

Cc: sinceraconcept, Henryyy, mamajaz, Ofemannnu
Miss Ondo is the most beautiful on this list her facial features set die,she's too damn fine,miss Kwara is fine but she needs to change her hairstyle,miss Lagos is fine with nice dentition,miss Ogun is manageable,miss Oyo is so beautiful with sexy eyes,Miss Osun is out of it,not fine at all,miss Ondo has big teeth,she's manageable sha,not fine not ugly,miss plateau is manageable but looks like a donkey,miss Abia is ugly,her spaced tooth is too wide and would have looked manageable if her lips are moderate ,her lips look disgusting and like ponmo,cant imagine what she would look like early in the morning without make up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.