Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) (36347 Views)

Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / 2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
sharpsecret:
but why is it dat wen a yoruba man see a beautiful yoruba child he wil say omo yi jor omo ibo(this child looks like an ibo child)or wen they see a pretty yellow lady they'll ask..anty shey ibo ni yin(aunty are u ibo)
is being light skinned the same as been beautiful? many Nigerians are still living under the rock. there are much more light skinned people in the world and too many ugly light skinned people. I've never heard anybody ask if a girl is Igbo because she's beautiful,it would rather be because she's light skinned. people ask if ugly light skinned people are Igbos too. people should go to school more in Nigeria,illiteracy is making them say what's not along the line
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
baddosky1:

If there is anything about me, it is the fact that i don't rant and engage in empty chest-beating like your "open defecation" brothers! cheesy cheesy

Pictures speak louder than words. These are the most recent ones under MBGN 2017!

I decided to add the other one repping Plateau and the Abia girl as bonuses. The one even representing lagos is an Urhobo girl while the one from ondo is from Edo. Isn't it a big disgrace that NOT A SINGLE yORUBA GIRL WAS SINGLED OUT IN THE COMPETITION? embarassed embarassed

Feel free to use VASELINE tonight while you look at them and wish... grin grin

You can see the full list at the silverbird website

Cc: sinceraconcept, Henryyy, mamajaz, Ofemannnu
I didn't check their names sha . damn. its a lie,its photoshop,that miss Ekiti looks Yoruba,she's Yoruba. .miss Oyo also looks very Yoruba,in fact she looks like my sister and one of my cousins. Miss Abia is Igbo,she looks so Igbo and she's light skinned,miss plateau isn't Yoruba either
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 12:01am On Nov 25, 2017
sinceraconcept:
I didn't check their names sha . damn. its a lie,its photoshop,that miss Ekiti looks Yoruba,she's Yoruba. .miss Oyo also looks very Yoruba,in fact she looks like my sister and one of my cousins. Miss Abia is Igbo,she looks so Igbo and she's light skinned,miss plateau isn't Yoruba either

So because you checked the names now, your tone don change? Believe it or not, Igbo girls rock when it comes to beauty. Of all the contestants, not a single yoruba girl was shortlisted? So laughable when you say names were photoshopped. Miss Ekiti looks like your sister and cousins indeed! Pictures of your sisters and cousins or it is just another usual lie.

None of them looks yoruba. They are a very perfect blend compared to what yoruba girls dream to look like! Yoruba girls are usually dark like burnt amala, very thin and stocky with no endowments both in front and behind. Those girls you see in Lagos with big behind bearing yoruba names are immigrants from Togo and Benin Republic.

It is so laughable that you had to say Miss Abia is UGLY! Well, I believe you are the type of person who will ultimately believe that someone like Eniola Badmus is very pretty.
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 12:47am On Nov 25, 2017
baddosky1:

If there is anything about me, it is the fact that i don't rant and engage in empty chest-beating like your "open defecation" brothers! cheesy cheesy

Pictures speak louder than words. These are the most recent ones under MBGN 2017!

I decided to add the other one repping Plateau and the Abia girl as bonuses. The one even representing lagos is an Urhobo girl while the one from ondo is from Edo. Isn't it a big disgrace that NOT A SINGLE yORUBA GIRL WAS SINGLED OUT IN THE COMPETITION? embarassed embarassed

This mumu iboee pig again. You have now digressed to most beautiful girl in Nigeria. Which of one of those ugly things do you call attractive? The reason our girls did not represent their states in because of lack of interest.
There is nothing beautiful about the ibooe girls you posted.
Flatthead!!!

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 12:52am On Nov 25, 2017
[s]
Reussite:

Trust me dear do not take whatever you read here serious cos offline (in the real world) we can't do without each other. At the office, at the market, in companies, in school even during service year both tribes work together tho little tribal disagreement happen from time to time which is basically aimed at catching some fun. Pretty sure some of those castigating the other tribe has a GF/BF of the tribe they badmouth. So comments like this just makes me laugh my ass out.
[/s]
Shut your dirty mouth!! Whi can't do without each other?? Yoruba people have existed for thousand of years and were not aware of anything called ebowls

2 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 12:53am On Nov 25, 2017
baddosky1:

So because you checked the names now, your tone don change? Believe it or not, Igbo girls rock when it comes to beauty. Of all the contestants, not a single yoruba girl was shortlisted? So laughable when you say names were photoshopped. Miss Ekiti looks like your sister and cousins indeed! Pictures of your sisters and cousins or it is just another usual lie.

None of them looks yoruba. They are a very perfect blend compared to what yoruba girls dream to look like! Yoruba girls are usually dark like burnt amala, very thin and stocky with no endowments both in front and behind. Those girls you see in Lagos with big behind bearing yoruba names are immigrants from Togo and Benin Republic.

It is so laughable that you had to say Miss Abia is UGLY! Well, I believe you are the type of person who will ultimately believe that someone like Eniola Badmus is very pretty.
These are your women. So shut da Bleep up. Beautiful my ass.
Your ibooe women are damn fuccking ugly

3 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 12:54am On Nov 25, 2017
sinceraconcept:
those Igbo girls ugly die. only the last one behind building bricks is manageable. so these are the most beautiful Igbo girls? Igbos can be ugly sha
They are epitome of ugliness

3 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 12:57am On Nov 25, 2017
sharpsecret:
but why is it dat wen a yoruba man see a beautiful yoruba child he wil say omo yi jor omo ibo(this child looks like an ibo child)or wen they see a pretty yellow lady they'll ask..anty shey ibo ni yin(aunty are u ibo)
This is another ibooe lie. You always lie to make yourselves feel good. No Yoruba will call any beautiful girl ibooe. We all know your women grow hair like baboons, have yam legs, and look like men

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 12:59am On Nov 25, 2017
Henryyy:

Mumu they say so if the person is light skinned due to the fake stereotype of igbos being light skinned. It has nothing to do with beauty. I'm really happy about Biafra though it has exposed the hidden truth that 95% of Igbos are blacker than Kenyans and Sudanese put together. Now take a sit. And don't get me started on the beauty aspect, that one na back to back we dey expose una everyday.
They always lie to make themselves feel happy

3 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2017
arabadayor17:

You expect make she build road for u abi provide job for u?

Ode. ...

Them dey build road for Nland
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2017
baddosky1:

Eniola Badmus is not beautiful but the most beautiful Nigerian girls in nollywood are Yorubas. Talk of Rukky Sanda,Tope Osoba,Mide Martins,Funmi Martins,Lola Margaret,and many many many more. watch Yoruba films more especially some upcoming actress,Bros you would almost cry if you astonishing beauties,I know what I am saying,I don't just know their names cos they're upcoming actresses . come to Yoruba land and see fine girls anyhow. Igbo girls are just hyped. the most beautiful Igbo girls in nollywood are Stephnie Okereke,Genevieve,Omotola Jalade,Mercy Johnson,etc,these girls are learners compared to those Yoruba actresses I'm talking about. Yoruba girls just don't come to beauty contests cos many of them don't believe in such,culture is a big limitation to such. there are Yoruba adages and proverbs they believe in that bare them too. and who said Igbo girls are not black? Igbo's are generally very black,only few are light skinned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2017
arabadayor17:

What exactly do u want her to do?
Stay online regularly and stop pursuing her dreams offline?

She no remember say she get Dreamz b4 wey she dey vow for miss Anything upandan.

Small girl wey suppose focus get her 1ST DEGREE first.
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 7:36am On Nov 25, 2017
arabadayor17:

Fvck off dude.

My Middle fingeeeer
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2017
baddosky1:

Beauty has truly lost its meaning. Igbos have got some weird beauty standards. Most of those girls are downright ugly with very few being quite good looking. Miss Lagos, Ekiti, Ogun are quite pretty, thanks to the fact that they have the Yoruba look. Miss Plateau try wella.
Fact is most Igbo girls who are good looking are the ones who are lucky to have the "Yoruba" look. E.g. Genevieve, Stephanie Linus and some lucky others. Compare with the usual Igbo look.
If you wan shout, do am here grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3485183/fulani-yoruba
https://www.nairaland.com/3853114/nigeria-may-lack-beautiful-girls/1#57402083
https://www.nairaland.com/3412760/pictures-prove-sw-ladies-morepictures-prove-sw-ladies-more
The recognized prettiest ethnic groups remain Yoruba and Fulani. No noise making from ipob can change that.

2 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Eniola Badmus is not beautiful but the most beautiful Nigerian girls in nollywood are Yorubas. Talk of Rukky Sanda,Tope Osoba,Mide Martins,Funmi Martins,Lola Margaret,and many many many more. watch Yoruba films more especially some upcoming actress,Bros you would almost cry if you astonishing beauties,I know what I am saying,I don't just know their names cos they're upcoming actresses . come to Yoruba land and see fine girls anyhow. Igbo girls are just hyped. the most beautiful Igbo girls in nollywood are Stephnie Okereke,Genevieve,Omotola Jalade,Mercy Johnson,etc,these girls are learners compared to those Yoruba actresses I'm talking about. Yoruba girls just don't come to beauty contests cos many of them don't believe in such,culture is a big limitation to such. there are Yoruba adages and proverbs they believe in that bare them too. and who said Igbo girls are not black? Igbo's are generally very black,only few are light skinned
Bro why you mention Omotola for igbo fa? No mind that ignoramus. If I list names for am he go bend. Yoruba babes too dey fine jare. Na culture dey prevent them from all these mum u pagents. The few wet dey go na the ones wey probably rebel against their parents go or them carry village go convince their parents make dem free dem go. Yoruba shiit on Igbo girls any day.
Bidemi Kosoko, Bukola adeeyo, biola adekunle, Eniola ajao, Bukunmi oluwasina, adeola ayoade, etc. If I start to mention names that ode go run hide under their pot of water for abakaliki.

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Henryyy:

Bro why you mention Omotola for igbo fa? No mind that ignoramus. If I list names for am he go bend. Yoruba babes too dey fine jare. Na culture dey prevent them from all these mum u pagents. The few wet dey go na the ones wey probably rebel against their parents go or them carry village go convince their parents make dem free dem go. Yoruba shiit on Igbo girls any day.
Bidemi Kosoko, Bukola adeeyo, biola adekunle, Eniola ajao, Bukunmi oluwasina, adeola ayoade, etc. If I start to mention names that ode go run hide under their pot of water for abakaliki.
I swear Yoruba girls too fine. I intentionally dash am Omotola cos na Omotola they consider as their most beautiful actress and she's nothing compared to the beauties we have in Yoruba nollywood. fine girls for nollywood yoruba too much to be mentioned,yoruba girls too fine

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2017
sinceraconcept:
I swear Yoruba girls too fine. I intentionally dash am Omotola cos na Omotola they consider as their most beautiful actress and she's nothing compared to the beauties we have in Yoruba nollywood. fine girls for nollywood yoruba too much to be mentioned,yoruba girls too fine
@bolded na fact. I just dey vex sef wen dem dey shout about omotola becos to me she no even pass 60% when compared to other Yoruba babes. But in the land of the blind, *you know the rest*.
Ordinary Olaitan Sugar fine pass all the Igbo actresses and musicians combined. Silly people.

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
Henryyy:

Miss Lagos, Ekiti, Ogun are quite pretty, thanks to the fact that they have the Yoruba look. Miss Plateau try wella.
Fact is most Igbo girls who are good looking are the ones who are lucky to have the "Yoruba" look.

LMAO! Abeg which one is yoruba look? If the fact that Igbo Girls who are pretty have the so-called "yoruba look", then why is it that all the yoruba girls who apply for the MBGN contest are screened out in the preliminaries and the Igbo Girls with their look retained? Keep deceiving yourself!

Henryyy:
The recognized prettiest ethnic groups remain Yoruba and Fulani. No noise making from ipob can change that.

Ewooo! Fulani i can agree...you no even call Cross River and Akwa-Ibom and you are caling yoruba?

Prettiest like Eniola Badmus abi?

Ugliness is embedded in the genes of South westerners like leopard spots that can never be wiped off!! Twaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Eniola Badmus is not beautiful but the most beautiful Nigerian girls in nollywood are Yorubas. Talk of [b]Rukky Sanda,Tope Osoba,Mide Martins,Funmi Martins,Lola Margaret,[/b]and many many many more. watch Yoruba films more especially some upcoming actress,Bros you would almost cry if you astonishing beauties,I know what I am saying,I don't just know their names cos they're upcoming actresses . come to Yoruba land and see fine girls anyhow. Igbo girls are just hyped. the most beautiful Igbo girls in nollywood are Stephnie Okereke,Genevieve,Omotola Jalade,Mercy Johnson,etc,these girls are learners compared to those Yoruba actresses I'm talking about. Yoruba girls just don't come to beauty contests cos many of them don't believe in such,culture is a big limitation to such. there are Yoruba adages and proverbs they believe in that bare them too. and who said Igbo girls are not black? Igbo's are generally very black,only few are light skinned

Next time you want to provide list of non-pretty yoruba actresses whom you claim are pretty, give me names of dark and pretty ladies which are non existent in yorubaland rather than over-bleached women.

And by the way, Mercy Johnson is not Igbo..she is from Kogi!

Next!
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
oodualover:

This mumu iboee pig again. You have now digressed to most beautiful girl in Nigeria. Which of one of those ugly things do you call attractive? The reason our girls did not represent their states in because of lack of interest they have ugliness embedded in their genes.
There is nothing beautiful about the ibooe girls you posted.
Flatthead!!!

Your olosho yaribastard girls are usually screened out of beauty contests in the preliminaries. When they apply to represent their backward open defecation states, their forms are thrown off the window because of the degree of their ugliness! cheesy cheesy

The pretty Igbo girls who did not make it to rep their states after the successful ones are chosen will then be made to represent the South West states because the wurgliness of afonja girls is so embarrassing! embarassed embarassed

MBGN and Miss Nigeria is watched not just nationwide but internationally so choosing yorubad girls will be seen as a national disgrace! grin grin grin

Now go drink sniper like Awo did! tongue tongue

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
baddosky1:

Your olosho yaribastard girls are usually screened out of beauty contests in the preliminaries. When they apply to represent their backward open defecation states, their forms are thrown off the window because of the degree of their ugliness! cheesy cheesy

The pretty Igbo girls who did not make it to rep their states after the successful ones are chosen will then be made to represent the South West states because the wurgliness of afonja girls is so embarrassing! embarassed embarassed

MBGN and Miss Nigeria is watched not just nationwide but internationally so choosing yorubad girls will be seen as a national disgrace! grin grin grin

Ebowl pig you can cry me a river. Your women are ugly. Fact! Show me any Yoruba girl as ugly these! Monkey looking tribe! Your some grow hairs like baboons, look like men, and mostly have yam legs.
Beautiful my ass. Useless pathetic and cursed tribe

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by cuedish: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
baddosky1:

You have a bitter heart towards your fellow human.
I wonder how your life will be set.
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
oodualover:

These are your women. So shut da Bleep up. Beautiful my ass.
Your ibooe women are damn fuccking ugly

Even Google knows the truth. Enjoy pics of your wurgly yorubastard whores! grin grin

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by cuedish: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
oodualover:

Ebowl pig you can cry me a river. Your women are ugly. Fact! Show me any Yoruba girl as ugly these! Monkey looking tribe! Your some grow hairs like baboons, look like men, and mostly have yam legs.

Hairy Ebowl pigs grin grin grin
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
oodualover:

At least the girls you are showing me are manageable and marriageable. Unlike these useless ape descendants of the fallen angel Lucifer Oduduwa

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
cuedish:

You have a bitter heart towards your fellow human.
I wonder how your life will be set.

Shutup and don't mention me again or you'll die in your sleep tonight! You are urging your brother oduaalover and here you are castigating me. Anu ofia!!
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by cuedish: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
baddosky1:

Shutup and don't mention me again or you'll die in your sleep tonight! You are urging your brother oduaalover and here you are castigating me. Anu ofia!!

Whatever you wish me will be to the person you love most ....... you hairy Ebowl pig grin
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ewwwww! Who did this to this useless yaribad people? When they are going for owambe party, they look like the second picture but when they are in the market or at home, they are the first pic and yet useless pigs like oodualover and henryyy will come here to chestbeat about yaribastard women being pretty grin grin grin

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
baddosky1:

Even Google knows the truth. Enjoy pics of your wurgly yorubastard whores! grin grin

This ibooe pig is using search engine to prove his point. These are your beautiful ibooe women.
Ugly tribe claiming they are beautiful.
Beautiful my ass

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
cuedish:

Whatever you wish me will be to the person you love most ....... you hairy Ebowl pig grin

Yaribastard, have you done your late night open defecation yet? After shiiting openly, look for a goat to f*ck and after that, how many skulls will you mine tonight? Useless desendant of Oduduwa aka Lucifer the fallen angel! Yaribastard demon

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
This is the mist beautiful tribe in africa. This is the beautiful ibooe tribe

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
baddosky1:

Next time you want to provide list of non-pretty yoruba actresses whom you claim are pretty, give me names of dark and pretty ladies which are non existent in yorubaland rather than over-bleached women.

And by the way, Mercy Johnson is not Igbo..she is from Kogi!

Next!
All Igbo actresses that are light skinned bleach their skins. Igbos bleach a lot. I used to have an Igbo friend,a guy for that matter in my university days that can bleach for Africa. Igbos bleach a lot and Igbos are not light skinned. most Igbo actresses I know are not light skinned. at least it can't be that you guys intentionally pick dark skinned girls. Genevieve is dark skinned,Nwagbo is dark skinned,Queen Nwokoye is dark skinned,Stephanie Okereke is dark akinned, and your actors are dark skinned. the likes of Jim Iyke,Emeka Ike,Keneth Okonkwo,Kanayo,Charles Okafor,Clem Ohameze,Alez Usifor,this guy that went begging at shoprite, I can't recollect his name,those are the most famous Igbo actors and they're all dark,the Yorubas among you guys are light skinned. the likes of Omotola and Ramsey Noah. I wonder why you guys always say you're light skinned,I think you're not proud of your dark skin,Igbos are not light skinned,you guys are dark and many of you guys bleach. even Igbo men bleach. there was a time Nonso Diobi was said to be bleaching,Igbos are dark skinned and not light stop being insecure,love your complexion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. / Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.