Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) (5837 Views)

Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online / "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by NoChill: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
So even the breast follow transform abi? No problem
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
NoChill:
So even the breast follow transform abi? No problem

No Chill you have.

It's called push up bras, which make a lady's breast seem more obvious then normal and also a little makeup and photo filter. Women can do wonders this days, so you shouldn't be surprised.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
It's been a long time since I've seen you boiz2men
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ginaz:

I support. Exercise couldn't have brought up all that fat to her ass. The ass doesn't have much muscles, it's mainly fat. I'm confused how exercise could have given her all those fats.

All this whited eh, they do surgery a lot. They cover for it by saying they did exercise.
fat lie the ass has 3 main muscles, gluteus mAximus, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus and five smaller muscles under those, or how to do think running and walking is achieved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by boiz2men(m): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
It's been a long time since I've seen you boiz2men

Been working on so many deliverables Sir
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Your best man huh! and you barely drop comments on my blog to encourage the ministry.

Is that you treat your best man?
lol.. Doc.... not my fault tho. I'm dealing with some phone issues here now.

i frequent your blog tho.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by mrMeen(m): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
you know what I like about you fitnessdoctor is that you are not quick to refute arguments immediately it is brought up, rather you try to argue from your own point of view while at the same time listing and keeping an open mind to what the other party is saying.

really kudos to you will try to keep myself healthy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:18am On Nov 24, 2017
Nedfed:
Neva know why, big ASS is a turn ON for me
I prefer big ass small boobs than big boobs small ass.

I hate big boobs with passion, I then love big ass with passion, I can't leave my babe believe me unless she's willing to go
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by leejis: 1:05am On Nov 24, 2017
transformers!.....#Bumblebee
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Ginaz(f): 6:31am On Nov 24, 2017
funmisticqueen:
fat lie the ass has 3 main muscles, gluteus mAximus, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus and five smaller muscles under those, or how to do think running and walking is achieved

Thanks for the information, what do I know?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by rhelis: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
All that glitters is not Gold. fake is fake no two ways about it. check out our durable, and long lasting products and also bargain online. visit https://rhelis.com
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by rhelis: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
All that glitters is not Gold. fake is fake no two ways about it. check out our durable, and long lasting products and also bargain online. visit https://rhelis.com
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ginaz:

I support. Exercise couldn't have brought up all that fat to her ass. The ass doesn't have much muscles, it's mainly fat. I'm confused how exercise could have given her all those fats.

All this whited eh, they do surgery a lot. They cover for it by saying they did exercise.
true you are right
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by hanassholesolo: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ginaz:

Spoken like someone who has never done any kind of exercise program in her life.

That also eat you know? Sqauting Ass to Grass with Weight (not mediocre squat) can change the size of your glutes, thighs (There are also many variations of squat) and also the firmness, and then you couple with your diet.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Things Guys Do During Sex / See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking / Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.