Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This (7624 Views)

15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by Manson1(m): 6:20am On Nov 24, 2017
After she had told you no sex before marriage and on wedding night you discover this, what will you do
Let's hear from romancelanders

Guys what will you do cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ladies how would you explain that

Let's hear you out peepzs

Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by psalmson001: 6:23am On Nov 24, 2017
Hahahahahahahahohohohohohohhohohohohohehehehehehehehehe
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by Manson1(m): 6:24am On Nov 24, 2017
See more

Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by Lionbite(m): 6:25am On Nov 24, 2017
Na to go collect dowry back. Sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:26am On Nov 24, 2017
The next available bus that night will be heading to her parents house sad
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by OBIGS(m): 6:40am On Nov 24, 2017
Jesu.. Who squeeze her breasts to this extent. And she never too old ooo

4 Likes

Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by ipobarecriminals: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2017
shocked sad she can only play the. fools with dat excuse.
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 24, 2017
LMAO at the comments after a long day at work I needed this laugh.

grin grin
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2017
Stab 3
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by UbanmeUdie: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2017
shocked

Chineke meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Is that a sick cow's udder on her chest?

Honestly, only a foolish guy will be played into not knowing the actual size and integrity of his babe's breez.

No sex before marriage does not mean you should not palpate her body for some vital signs of interest.

With ordinary bear hug a sharp guy should know if his babe's breez are real or fake, grandeur or Petit!

BTW, on our wedding night and I get such a shocking shock, na Channel's Tv go carry the breaking news the next morning coz she won't live aswear.

1 Like

Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by Adaumunocha(f): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2017
The guy will manage it like that na
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by teresafaith: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2017
Of course I will continue marrying her, after all its for better or for worse
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2017
I can't take it! Sorry. It's fraud na. She knew she was bringing 'nothing' to the table and she pretended it was a chastity thing, only to see after the wedding that the box was empty. Nah! I'll send the goods back to the return address. More because she was deceptive!

3 Likes

Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
The guy will manage it like that na

You will manage pencil dickk??
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by Tozara(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2017
The more reason why I don't buy the no-sex-before-marriage bullshiit.

You're supposed to know EVERYTHING about your partner, someone you'll be spending the rest of your life with.
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by CAPSLOCKED: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:

You're supposed to know EVERYTHING about your partner, someone you'll be spending the rest of your life with.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE DO THIS NO SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE THING, IS IT BASED ON RELIGIOUS VIEWS OR CULTURALLY CENTERED,.. OR A WAY TO AVOID "HIT & RUN"?

IF IT'S USUALLY BASED ON RELIGIOUS VIEWS THEN IT MAKES NO SENSE, THERE'S NO ASSURANCE FOR THE PERFECT MARITAL LIFE NEITHER DO WE SEE JESUS COMING OVER TO SAVE MARRIAGES FROM COLLAPSING.

IF IT'S TO AVOID THE LAST MENTIONED IT'S STILL A LOSS, A BIGGER ONE INFACT IF AFTER THE ENGAGEMENT OR WEDDING EITHER PARTNER DISCOVERS SOME WRONG.

PERSONALLY I'VE NEVER BEEN IN SUCH A SITUATION THOUGH. IF WE'RE GONNA DATE FOR YEARS WITH NO SEX THEN, FORGET IT. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. IT IS TOTAL BS.

Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by Gudiza(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2017
teresafaith:

dem say explain yourself (as d woman) u b gay?

1 Like

Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by kellyJames5(m): 10:58am On Nov 24, 2017
teresafaith:

I forgive you.
Because you're not a man.
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by AryEmber(f): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE DO THIS NO SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE THING, IS IT BASED ON RELIGIOUS VIEWS OR CULTURALLY CENTERED,.. OR A WAY TO AVOID "HIT & RUN"?

IF IT'S USUALLY BASED ON RELIGIOUS VIEWS THEN IT MAKES NO SENSE, THERE'S NO ASSURANCE FOR THE PERFECT MARITAL LIFE NEITHER DO WE SEE JESUS COMING OVER TO SAVE MARRIAGES FROM COLLAPSING.

IF IT'S TO AVOID THE LAST MENTIONED IT'S STILL A LOSS, A BIGGER ONE INFACT IF AFTER THE ENGAGEMENT OR WEDDING EITHER PARTNER DISCOVERS SOME WRONG.

PERSONALLY I'VE NEVER BEEN IN SUCH A SITUATION THOUGH. IF WE'RE GONNA DATE FOR YEARS WITH NO SEX THEN, FORGET IT. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. IT IS TOTAL BS.

That is why God didn't make us the same, if you can't cope, surely there're many guys who can!
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by Adaumunocha(f): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
@scotfree yes I will. There are ways to go around the pencil thingy
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
@scotfree yes I will. There are ways to go around the pencil thingy

Okay.
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by nairamaniac: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rokia2:
LMAO at the comments after a long day at work I needed this laugh.

grin grin
long day at work at 7:11am?
Na waa ohhh.
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by Marcus2(m): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
angry
nairamaniac:
Na waa ohhh.
Na night work she dey grin
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by nairamaniac: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Marcus2:
angry
Na night work she dey grin

She seems Smart and classy. I wouldn't want to assume too far lipsrsealed
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by movid(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is how I will feel

Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by rhelis: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
invite prayer warrior,because this is demonic. check out our durable, and long lasting products and also bargain online. visit https://rhelis.com
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by rhelis: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
invite prayer warrior,because this is demonic. check out our durable, and long lasting products and also bargain online. visit https://rhelis.com
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by oluogbon0000(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:

correct post of the century....... grin
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by twentyk(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
I will first faint...

Then wake up think bout what happened and faint again

Then wake up nd start laughing....
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
nairamaniac:
Na waa ohhh.

So you people really think everyone on nairaland is from the same country and live in the same country?

I don't want to laugh please. grin
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by nairamaniac: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rokia2:

So you people really think everyone on nairaland is from the same country and live in the same country?

I don't want to laugh please. grin
of course I considered that possibility. Even from background. But if I didn't throw the shade, how WD I have known?

Nice 1.
Re: After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This by CAPSLOCKED: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
AryEmber:
That is why God didn't make us the same, if you can't cope, surely there're many guys who can!

LOL, BULLSHIIT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Went Wrong? (Graphic Photos) / Driver Caught Having Sex With His Boss' Wife. What His Boss Did Will Shock You / See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.