Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) (20983 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / Dogara Meets With APC Lawmakers Over House Of Representatives Speakership / Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2017
It's in the Pope's position to pray.

It's the onus of our leaders to work.

Ain't nothing as healthy as a little work and a little prayer.. But what we have in the country is so much prayer and no work.

So how do we expect to achieve what we want.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by Lexusgs430: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2017
Our cursed politicians head, dey deflect prayers......
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by akinboyo: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2017
For how long will be in this your stupidity and ignorance?
40kobo77:
I don hear.

If na by prayers, the conmen parading as Daddy this G.O or Daddy that G.O in Nigeria would have solved our problems.

10% of Nigeria's wealth is with these three churches(Redeemed Church,Winners Chapel,Christ Embassy) the other churches combined hold another 10%.

Our churches are the richest in the World,yet the Country suffers. We don't need the Pope's prayers, we need to beg our corrupt Pastors like the corrupt politicians to release our money back to us.
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by renzo042(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2017
Buhari must hear this...

Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by koladebrainiac(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2017
thats what i am talking about

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by BuariCopyPaste: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2017
Praying for a zoo.. ...wasted prayer
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by room089: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2017
Dats gut!

Hope he confessed how he padded or inserted some figures into our national figures?
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by Joemetry(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2017

GOD BLESS EVERY HAND ON DECK AIMING TO LIFT THIS COUNTRY OUT OF QUAGMIRE...

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AMEN..!

kiss

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by opomulero101(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2017
40kobo77:
I don hear.

If na by prayers, the conmen parading as Daddy this G.O or Daddy that G.O in Nigeria would have solved our problems.

10% of Nigeria's wealth is with these three churches(Redeemed Church,Winners Chapel,Christ Embassy) the other churches combined hold another 10%.

Our churches are the richest in the World,yet the Country suffers. We don't need the Pope's prayers, we need to beg our corrupt Pastors like the corrupt politicians to release our money back to us.

Just a little common sense,
Don't blame u wit ur #100 naira offering.
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by enemyofprogress: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2017
See as he dey shake and dey happy just because he hold oyinbo hand, hand wey i dey hold every six six months. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by finestedim(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2017
I pray the this help bring stability in our recent economic woes.
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by Buharimustgo: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2017
seunmsg:
After stealing so much, they rush to visit religious leaders to help them wash away their sins. Nonsense!

My brother even God won't help them except they make restitution
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by NotComplaining: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2017
zoba88:
I pray for the peace of Nigeria, Pope Francis tells Speaker Dogara

His Holiness, Pope Francis, has said that he has been praying for the peace and stability of Nigeria.

The Pope made this known when he met with the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon  Yakubu Dogara, in Saint Peters Square, Vatican City.

The Speaker had led Nigerian delegation to the Holy See for a morning mass where nationals and leaders from different countries of the world gathered to join His Holiness for the devotion and receive blessings from the Pontiff.

Dogara who described the meeting with Pope Francis as "awesome", stated that he was pleasantly surprised  and  delighted to know that the pontiff is well informed about the happenings in Nigeria.

The moment I was introduced to him as the Speaker of the Nigerian Parliament, he said "how is Nigeria and how  are you working for the peace of Nigeria?"

"Pray for me also"

Pope Francis then told the Speaker that he always prays for the peace of Nigeria saying, " I pray for the peace of Nigeria and pray for me also".

The Speaker was accompanied by the Nigerian Ambassador to the Holy See, General George Godwin Umo (rtd) who disclosed that the Pope has been holding mass in honour of the 26 Nigerian girls that died in the Mediterranean sea while trying to enter Italy few weeks ago.

Hon Dogara is in Italy on the invitation of the President of the Italian Chamber of Deputies, Ms Laura Boldrini,  for an international conference on "Human Trafficking and women empowerment: The Partnership between Nigeria and Italy."

Attached Pictures:

Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara,  exchanging pleasantries with His Holiness, Pope Francis,  at Saint Peters Square, Vatican, Rome when the Speaker met with the Pontiff.  Picture: Speaker's Media Office.

Turaki Adamu Hassan
Special Adviser to the Speaker (Media & Public Affairs )
November 23,  2017.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/i-pray-for-peace-of-nigeria-pope.html?m=1u

One kaafir to another.
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2017
Sirheny007:
Sua sanctitate Pope Benedict XVI!
ora pro Nigeria ut scire potest pace;
Quod tribalism, nepotism, et superstitio ut religionis evanescet!
Ora pro Nigeria principes eius corrumpere; iuvenum primos crastinus pro quoniam.

angry angry

Loquerisne latine?
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by Sirheny007(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2017
Fyi0:

Loquerisne latine?

Intelligo autem, quod loquor, non nisi parum
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by figure007(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2017
40kobo77:
I don hear.

what are we saying and what's......

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by CoolOg: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2017
seunmsg:
After stealing so much, they rush to visit religious leaders to help them wash away their sins. Nonsense!
Are u minding the hypocrite, after bugdet paddling and still suspending Hon. Jibrin that reported the case, Only God can help us from this people.
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by lastempero: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Why you no wear ur agbada,Mr speaker.
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by wambosamuel1980: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
May God help all us as POPE pray for us.
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sirheny007:

Intelligo autem, quod loquor, non nisi parum
Bene! Latine loquimur, sed modo paulus
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Holy Father Pope Francis

May God keep you as a gift to your people

Continue to lead us on the right path on earth as Christ representative

May God grant you wisdom to lead us in love

Through the intercession of the Mother Mary, the queen of all hearts, intercede on your behalf to her son Jesus Christ.

Saint Pope John Paul II pray for us WHICH KIND PRAYER BE THIS? Y MUST U PRAY TO MARY?

May our Mother Mary the queen of all departed souls, the comforter of the afflicted, refuge of sinners and queen of Nigeria, accept the departed souls and also console the country, Amen.

May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercies of God rest in peace
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=Olufemiolaolu post=62673074][/quote]
Not praying to her but through her
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by AcquireCofOLand(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
ON AND REAL ESTATE/PROPERTY INVESTMENT

IN IBEJU-LEKKI/AJAH & MAGBORO

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by zombieHUNTER: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
biomustry:
Many of the Christians sef see d pope as an idolater, but it's none of my business grin

A fool has no opinion
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Not praying to her but through her
WHERE DO U PUT JESUS?
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
WHERE DO U PUT JESUS?

SINNER TO MARY TO JESUS TO GOD THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by Firstcitizen: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
40kobo77:
I don hear.

#Bringbackourtithes
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by salau01(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Thats great to see and hear, others should visit: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/318901715_A_GSM-Based_SMS_Power_Notification_System_for_Network_Operation_Centers?_iepl%5BviewId%5D=mLgng1Qogq1OubOIlvnGhuDaHDVFoZpzca8M&_iepl%5Bcontexts%5D%5B0%5D=prfhpi&_iepl%5Bdata%5D%5BstandardItemCount%5D=2&_iepl%5Bdata%5D%5BuserSelectedItemCount%5D=0&_iepl%5Bdata%5D%5BtopHighlightCount%5D=1&_iepl%5Bdata%5D%5BtopHighlightIndex%5D=1&_iepl%5Bdata%5D%5BfeaturedItem1of1%5D=1&_iepl%5BtargetEntityId%5D=PB%3A318901715&_iepl%5BinteractionType%5D=publicationTitle

zoba88:
I pray for the peace of Nigeria, Pope Francis tells Speaker Dogara

His Holiness, Pope Francis, has said that he has been praying for the peace and stability of Nigeria.

The Pope made this known when he met with the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon  Yakubu Dogara, in Saint Peters Square, Vatican City.

The Speaker had led Nigerian delegation to the Holy See for a morning mass where nationals and leaders from different countries of the world gathered to join His Holiness for the devotion and receive blessings from the Pontiff.

Dogara who described the meeting with Pope Francis as "awesome", stated that he was pleasantly surprised  and  delighted to know that the pontiff is well informed about the happenings in Nigeria.

The moment I was introduced to him as the Speaker of the Nigerian Parliament, he said "how is Nigeria and how  are you working for the peace of Nigeria?"

"Pray for me also"

Pope Francis then told the Speaker that he always prays for the peace of Nigeria saying, " I pray for the peace of Nigeria and pray for me also".

The Speaker was accompanied by the Nigerian Ambassador to the Holy See, General George Godwin Umo (rtd) who disclosed that the Pope has been holding mass in honour of the 26 Nigerian girls that died in the Mediterranean sea while trying to enter Italy few weeks ago.

Hon Dogara is in Italy on the invitation of the President of the Italian Chamber of Deputies, Ms Laura Boldrini,  for an international conference on "Human Trafficking and women empowerment: The Partnership between Nigeria and Italy."

Attached Pictures:

Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara,  exchanging pleasantries with His Holiness, Pope Francis,  at Saint Peters Square, Vatican, Rome when the Speaker met with the Pontiff.  Picture: Speaker's Media Office.

Turaki Adamu Hassan
Special Adviser to the Speaker (Media & Public Affairs )
November 23,  2017.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/i-pray-for-peace-of-nigeria-pope.html?m=1

Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by Aragon: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
40kobo77:
I don hear.

Nice one! But Nigerians must also be Bold and not fear these men but Demand their Money back! Stop giving their Money to them and Finally Join all progressives that are Condemning these Wicked acts of Selling the Gospel of Christ, Using Sweet words, Threat and Fear to Brainwash people into giving their Money to them. The Gospel of Christ has absolutely nothing to do with Money but rather Salvation and Love for each other's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by 40kobo77: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Aragon:

Nice one! But Nigerians must also be Bold and not fear these men but Demand their Money back! Stop giving their Money to them and Finally Join all progressives that are Condemning these Wicked acts of Selling the Gospel of Christ, Using Sweet words, Threat and Fear to Brainwash people into giving their Money to them. The Gospel of Christ has absolutely nothing to do with Money but rather Salvation and Love for each other's.

So true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists / Isa Yuguda Leaves PDP / PDP, Others Criticises FG As US Alleges Massive Graft In Buhari's Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.