Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) (20979 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / Dogara Meets With APC Lawmakers Over House Of Representatives Speakership / Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by Themandator: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

SINNER TO MARY TO JESUS TO GOD THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT

I have asked a question here on nairaland and no one of you guys have attempted it ...Reconcile the following statement with the scripture

This is your church official report of her statement when she visited some places:

At Fatima.

I will never leave you.
My Immaculate Heart will be your refuge and the way that will lead you to God.
Sacrifice yourselves for the conversion of sinner and in reparation for the sins committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary
I promise to assist at the hour of death with all the graces necessary for salvation all those who, on the first Saturday of five consecutive months, go to Confession and receive Holy Communion, recite five decades of the Rosary and keep me company for a quarter of an hour while meditating on the mysteries of the Rosary with the intention of making reparation to me.3

The holy child Jesus, who accompanied her as a child made this one:

Have pity on the Heart of your Most Holy Mother. It is covered with thorns with which ungrateful men pierce it at every moment, and there is no one to remove them with an act of reparation.42

Mary" declares: "Everyone worships God in his own way with peace in our hearts." 14 So says Our Lady of Medjugorje in Southern Bosnia-Herzegovina, where visionaries claim the Virgin has been appearing daily for the past 13 years15 in the heart of Ustashi Croatia.
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by Nwaikuku2(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
Thanks Holy Father, continue to play for Nigeria
Re: Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2017
COMPARE HIS COUNTENANCE TO WHEN HE MET DONALD TRUMP cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''It Never Pays To Sell Your Soul To The Devil'' - FFK Shades ''Former Cousin" / $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont / Minimum Wage: NLC To Embark On Nationwide Protest On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.