Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. (1959 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by guuudy87(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2017
I used to be a G boy before I met my girlfriend and we always had good times together. Early this year I stopped scamming and decided to invest but my girlfriend never supported my idea. After the money stopped coming like it used to, her attitude changed towards me. She always insults me, mocks me embarases me and more. She then broke up with me and 2 days later I got a good job. I told her the news and she's trying to get back. Please I need advices
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by Adeinfo: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2017
Resign and take her back.. Kids everywhere

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by guuudy87(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2017
Adeinfo:
Resign and take her back..
Kids everywhere
Thanks for the advice
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by agrovick(m): 9:10am On Nov 24, 2017
Take her back bruh, forgiveness is a virtue sad undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by IAMSASHY(f): 9:10am On Nov 24, 2017
undecided if u enjoy d insults, mocks and embarrassments, take her back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by dingbang(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2017
I dey tell you.. Some girls in your life are the witches you thought were from your village.. Break up with them and the Lord looks your way

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by walepackage(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2017
Jamb question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2017
Its obvious tthat she is there cos of the money. Do you need a prophet to tell you u are in a parasitic relationship. So if things went sour in the future, she will leave again abi.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by guuudy87(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2017
walepackage:
Jamb question.
You're a typical bush man

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by guuudy87(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2017
agrovick:
Take her back bruh, forgiveness is a virtue sad undecided
How long will I continue being a cool guy?
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by guuudy87(m): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Its obvious tthat she is there cos of the money. Do you need a prophet to tell you u are in a parasitic relationship. So if things went sour in the future, she will leave again abi.
You're very right
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by guuudy87(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2017
dingbang:
I dey tell you.. Some girls in your life are the witches you thought were from your village.. Break up with them and the Lord looks your way
I feel you bro
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by guuudy87(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided if u enjoy d insults, mocks and embarrassments, take her back
Honestly I don't enjoy such and I've begged her severally to stop all those but she told me she can't change.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by odogwubiafra: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2017
She was sent as a monitor lizard in your life, and after liberation you want to be monitored again.

Your life, your decision.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by walepackage(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2017
guuudy87:

You're a typical bush man
i see reason why you ask this kind of dumb question,cos you know what, your brain is wired to reason between the thighs of that lady.Hence,i sugest you channel your pathetic self towards emancipating yourself from her chain.Slowpoke
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by IAMSASHY(f): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2017
undecided run 4 ur life my dear, any human at al dat cnt b wt u in time of suffering is nt worth ur attention
guuudy87:

Honestly I don't enjoy such and I've begged her severally to stop all those but she told me she can't change.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by guuudy87(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2017
walepackage:
i see reason why you ask this kind of dumb question,cos you know what, your brain is wired to reason between the thighs of that lady.Hence,i sugest you channel your pathetic self towards emancipating yourself from her chain.Slowpoke
It's either you're a virgin or you've never been in a relationship before
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by guuudy87(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Sometimes you need to act a fool to know how foolish someone is
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by walepackage(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2017
guuudy87:

It's either you're a virgin or you've never been in a relationship before
i am done with courtship nw,happily married.Even at that i dont accept parasitic relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by guuudy87(m): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2017
walepackage:
i am done with courtship nw,happily married.Even at that i dont accept parasitic relationship
Then advice me like a married man

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by guuudy87(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided run 4 ur life my dear, any human at al dat cnt b wt u in time of suffering is nt worth ur attention
Thanks dear. Right now you can call me Usain Bolt
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by walepackage(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2017
guuudy87:

Then advice me like a married man
ok,see it this way.It wont be your portion,but assuming you accept her back now becos u have this job,what if you lost your job and money stop coming,will she leave you again and calling you names again.I think shes more interesting in what you are,than who you are.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by kelechisblog(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2017
guuudy87:
I used to be a G boy before I met my girlfriend and we always had good times together. Early this year I stopped scamming and decided to invest but my girlfriend never supported my idea. After the money stopped coming like it used to, her attitude changed towards me. She always insults me, mocks me embarases me and more. She then broke up with me and 2 days later I got a good job. I told her the news and she's trying to get back. Please I need advices

Guy forget about her the way u take forget ur g work. She is coming back for ur money not dat she love u.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by guuudy87(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2017
kelechisblog:

Guy forget about her the way u take forget ur g work. She is coming back for ur money not dat she love u.
Kelechi your head dey there

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by Adaumunocha(f): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2017
If she can't suffer with you, then she don't deserve to enjoy with u.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by joseo: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2017
money is that matter to that one o.....

get her back at your own peril

when a man thinks with his private part instead of his head

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by adetoya234: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Send me your details i will supply you with any beautiful, obidient girl you want.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by lenghtinny(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
You still need advice angry...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by Joephat(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
Adeinfo:
Resign and take her back..
Kids everywhere

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. by victoronyekwelu(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Oga which advice do you need you be ex G boy and you need advice for this kind thing baba if you can't read the writing on the wall then no be yahoo you been do

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says / Should I Beg For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.