Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says (1964 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by Nellymelly: 2:16am On Apr 05, 2018
A Lady with username @tosdbaby on twitter wrote: There is a special place for Igbo men in hell, and she went ahead to share her experience with an entitled Igbo man below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/there-is-special-place-for-igbo-men-in.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Fynestboi

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by Nellymelly: 2:17am On Apr 05, 2018
Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 05, 2018
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 05, 2018
What if he mistook her for someone he knew?

By the way, when has come here become an insult? Nigerians and stupid interpretation of English though. undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by GavelSlam: 3:23am On Apr 05, 2018
CaptJeffry:
What if he mistook her for someone he knew?

By the way, when has come here become an insult? Nigerians and stupid interpretation of English though. undecided

Look here, your interpretation of whatever is personal.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by highqueen(f): 3:30am On Apr 05, 2018
stupid post, she just wants to trend. so what has come here have to do with hell ??

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by highqueen(f): 3:40am On Apr 05, 2018
OneCorner:
igbos are still in the year 1890
abokki,plastic kettle carrier.

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by OriakuAmara(f): 3:41am On Apr 05, 2018
She is very stupid,
Why don't she make her point without ethnic colourisation.

Igbo guys are the best.
Still the safest bet for marriage.

Nobody is falling for this anti Igbo crap again.

Argue with your shadow.
kiss kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by OriakuAmara(f): 3:42am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:

that one na almajiri.
Lolx.
I know of his zombielism In politics section

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by bottlecap: 3:43am On Apr 05, 2018
it seems like common scenes is far from you

1 Like

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by highqueen(f): 3:43am On Apr 05, 2018
OriakuAmara:
She is very stupid, Why don't she make her point without ethnic colourisation.
Igbo guys are the best.
Argue with your shadow. kiss kiss
that lady is stupid, how did she even know that the stranger is an Igbo man? she just wants to trend with the name Igbo

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by OneCorner: 3:44am On Apr 05, 2018
OriakuAmara:
She is very stupid,
Why don't she make her point without ethnic colourisation.

Igbo guys are the best.

Argue with your shadow.
kiss kiss
it is igbo now, u are angry, if it's other tribe... u and some oda sl0ppy head would av masturbated all over diz thread. yeye dey smell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by highqueen(f): 3:44am On Apr 05, 2018
OriakuAmara:
Lolx. I know of his zombielism In politics section
I know he is one of the buharia media cows

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by bottlecap: 3:45am On Apr 05, 2018
OriakuAmara:
Lolx. I know of his zombielism In politics section
Una no de sleep
Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by OriakuAmara(f): 3:46am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:

that lady is stupid, how did she even know that the stranger is an Igbo man?
she just wants to trend with the name Igbo
thats their tactics.
If you want to trend, type nonsense against Igbos,
No where in the article indicated that the guy is Ibo.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by OneCorner: 3:47am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:

that lady is stupid, how did she even know that the stranger is an Igbo man?
she just wants to trend with the name Igbo
cry baby, wat is "igbo"?
synonym for fool or anoda name for a slave OR maybe derez a new menstrual pad called " igbo"

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by highqueen(f): 3:47am On Apr 05, 2018
[s]
OneCorner:

it is igbo now, u are angry, if it's other tribe... u and some oda sl0ppy head would av masturbated all over diz thread. yeye dey smell
[/s]
Shut your trap and get out of here,you came here because your inferiority complex couldn't just allow you to walk away prolly Igbo is attached to the topic,take your plastic kettle and move out of here.

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by OriakuAmara(f): 3:47am On Apr 05, 2018
bottlecap:
Una no de sleep
we are in spiritual meeting

1 Like

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by highqueen(f): 3:49am On Apr 05, 2018
OneCorner:

cry baby, wat is "igbo"?
synonym for fool or anoda name for a slave OR maybe derez a new menstrual pad called " igbo"
what's almajiri known for??

terrorism,beggars,hungry lads,infested vagabonds,idp camp dwellers..

see these malnourished element trying to juxtapose his smelly self to Igbos, what makes you a tribe to be envious of?Nothing.

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by OneCorner: 3:50am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:
[s][/s]
Shut your trap and get out of here,you came here because your inferiority complex couldn't just allow you to walk away prolly Igbo is attached to the topic,take your plastic kettle and move out of here.
kuman beat me, i dey house grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 05, 2018
Funny
Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by highqueen(f): 3:52am On Apr 05, 2018
OriakuAmara:
thats their tactics.
If you want to trend, type nonsense against Igbos,
No where in the article indicated that the guy is Ibo.

don't mind them,Igbo this ,Igbo that.

the woman doesn't even know if he's Igbo or not,just because she lacks that type of muscular man in her lineage,shameless buff00ns everywhere.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by highqueen(f): 3:52am On Apr 05, 2018
OneCorner:
kuman beat me, i dey house grin
smh.undecidedgrin
Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by OneCorner: 3:53am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:

see these malnourished element trying to juxtapose his smelly self to Igbos, what makes you a tribe to be envious of?Nothing.
we are both terrorists, beggars, hungry lads, infested vagabonds and we both have idp camps respectively.
just dat u senior us wit baby factory.
I'm sure u don't know ur biological parents like dat grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by OriakuAmara(f): 3:56am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:

brutal

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by highqueen(f): 3:56am On Apr 05, 2018
OneCorner:

we are both terrorists, beggars, hungry lads, infested vagabonds and we both have idp camps respectively.
better than being a rapist,teenage abductors, what could be more dangerous than raping a girl of 8years every now and then,making her develop cancer of cervix all in the name of your uncontrollable sexual urge. shamecheesy

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by highqueen(f): 3:57am On Apr 05, 2018
OriakuAmara:
brutal
see that mallam.cheesy
he can't even be exchange for #50 suya.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says by OriakuAmara(f): 3:58am On Apr 05, 2018
OneCorner:

The real baby factory

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Beg For Forgiveness / I Broke Up With Her, But She Kept Coming Back..uninvited! / SEX: I'm a One Minute Man — Permanent Solution to Lasting Longer in Bed [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.