Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,983 members, 7,956,669 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? (20907 Views)

Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC / Bukola Saraki Leaves APC / Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by kolnel: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2017
Ok
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by nairanaira12: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:
Not just mama taraba, Saraki as well.

I don't see saraki defecting. If he does, he will give up his place in APC to Tinubu. He wouldn't want that to happen. His defection will enable tinubu to sponsor an APC candidate in kwara.
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by onatisi(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2017
flejnr:
what next for the minister for women's affairs (mama taraba) now Atiku have left APC for PDP? is she going to resign? because she said she canvases support for atiku under the block of being in same party and his boss . would she resign? removed? or remain?
the coast is now clear and i think there will be a cabinet reshuffle in the next couple of weeks .
definitely the atiku camp has decided to jump start their political campaign, atiku is just the head of a political group or faction within apc ,and we all know that by next year january full party politics starts in full swing, now ppl will start defecting from apc openly , most likely the apc regime of buhari will start making some appointments in order to pacify some aggrieved apc members so as not to leave the party.

january will be a very interesting month , the apc media team will soon start a full scale media war on atiku in order to discredit him, i guess atiku too will or should be prepared for this.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by AFONJACOW(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2017
I will vote for dullard buhari, we must complete this suffering for another 4yrs so next time we won't vote blindly under ethnic and religious lines... Ndi Ara

2 Likes

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by Mysselff2: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2017
AFONJACOW:
I will vote for dullard buhari, we must complete this suffering for another 4yrs so next time we won't vote blindly under ethnic and religious lines... Ndi Ara

Yes, Tinubu must hear am wella first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by Bimpe29: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2017
She will be relegated to the background, irrelevant and eventually follow her paymaster.
As for Saraki, he is more purposefully tactical. I don't see him leaving APC because he is power drunk and too ambitious to be in opposition.
He may however, lose a whole lot of political ground back home in Kwara come 2019.
More importantly, Atiku need to know that his aged long political ambition remains an apparent hallucinations as far as Nigeria politics is concerned.

1 Like

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by guiddoti: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2017
May God dissapoint power hungry politicians in Nigeria. Amen!

For how long Nigerians can not produce faithful politician, only to move one to another. Do they have plans at all?
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by asawanathegreat(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2017
Mama taraba is ok with her life she is not looking for any future.
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by Chiboto414: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
God will surely all of them that are playing with our future in this country.. Amen

1 Like

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by ewebiodun: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Politics is all about interest. She supports atiku's ambition doesn't mean she can't be against his leaving the party that made her a minister.
Sule Lamido and Babangida Aliyu did not support the wat Jonathan was going for party ticket unopposed but they were against the idea of anyone leaving the party like the others.
I trust her to choose the option that suits her best and u know our politicians are best at twisting anything
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by onatisi(m): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
the question now shouldnt be the future of mama taraba but the future of apc
the cpc faction of apc believes that they are in control because buhari is their leader , the core acn and apc members arent happy because most of the juicy posts and contracts have gone to the cpc faction . the cpc faction will want to impose their candidates on the party in the next elections , this will most likely trigger an internal implosion , atiku defecting is just the beginning of more notable politicians leaving apc in the next couple of weeks , by june next year 2018 any politician aspiring for elective posts in 2019 should have identified himself with the party he or she wants to use its platform
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by Chiboto414: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
God will surely punish all them that are disturbing our future in this country.. Amen.. Because I guess they don't have any good plan For the masse...may God bless naija
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by PHILipu1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:
Not just mama taraba but Saraki, Dino and the rest of the newPDP.

Suddenly the future of APC appears bleak.
I laff in Lokoja.

Coming next week
1.N300bil found under Atiku's bed - Laureta Onochie

2.Atiku haven't paid tax for 20yrs - Liar Mohammed

anonimi come and see o
Do this people have any political value in their states?
Most of them are where they are today because of the SAI BABA mantra that they jump on.
They should leave and see how useless they will be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by dukie25: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
PHILipu1:
Do this people have any political value in their states?
Most of them are where they are today because of the SAI BABA mantra that they jump on.
They should leave and see how useless they will be.
Why did Buhari woo them to APC when they have no electoral value?
You know more than the APC people that romanced them abi?
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by AFONJACOW(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mysselff2:

Yes, Tinubu must hear am wella first
he has gone into oblivion ... the dullard is clueless. he must complete the nonsense he started... another 4yrs for his head , we are not into famine yet and its like this what will happen in the next 5yrs all the zombies will drag fasces with ekuke dogs ...
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by SoNature(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ciscogod:
Buhari will know the real friends sooner or later.

I'm sorry, but your Buhari is a colossal failure and failures don't have friends. True, no one associates with failures
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by gabicon: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
this is a clear game of the north, Atiku will loose against PMB any day any time in the north, his change of party im afraid is inconsequential. As for his supporters, there is no point hanging on to a sinking ship. Why must we recycle these corrupt guys all the time? Why are we always present with a rock and a hard place by the political elites? its sad that we keep finding ourselves in this situation close to every election period.
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by PHILipu1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
onatisi:

the coast is now clear and i think there will be a cabinet reshuffle in the next couple of weeks .
definitely the atiku camp has decided to jump start their political campaign, atiku is just the head of a political group or faction within apc ,and we all know that by next year january full party politics starts in full swing, now ppl will start defecting from apc openly , most likely the apc regime of buhari will start making some appointments in order to pacify some aggrieved apc members so as not to leave the party.

january will be a very interesting month , the apc media team will soon start a full scale media war on atiku in order to discredit him, i guess atiku too will or should be prepared for this.
You point is one side.
You have forgotten that their are people also in where Atiku and his supporters are going and Atiku and his supporters will also want to hijack those structures and those people too may also leave to APC.
I don't think Taraba governor will remain in PDP too since mama Taraba is coming to PDP with Atiku and she will like to hijack the structures of the party in Taraba state.
So,it is going to be months of power game ahead for both party.

Already Adamawa PDP chairman had complained already about how Atiku are already planning to hijack the party structure in the state.

Also look a coin on both side.

1 Like

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by olajay86(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/11/atiku-mama-taraba-others-may-dump-apc.html
Atiku: Mama Taraba, others may dump APC, Buhari’s govt soon

Following the resignation of former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, from the All Progressives Congress, APC, there indications that Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan, may do same in the coming weeks.

An aide to a top member of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) told DAILY POST on Friday that the former ruling party is excited by Atiku’s decision.

He noted that though the ex-VP did not state which party he intends to join, the party would welcome him with open arms.

The source said, “With Atiku’s announcement that he is now out of ‘their change’, the calculation towards 2019 just assumed a new level.

“While we don’t know his mind yet as regards the party he intends to join, PDP is his home and we roll out the drums if he decides to return.

“I am also delighted about this development and can tell you that people like Mama Taraba, and some other strong politicians in the current government and APC will soon leave the party. Thank me for the information later.”

Recall that Alhassan, popularly known as Mama Taraba, a few weeks ago at a gathering, declared that “Atiku is my godfather even before I joined politics.”

“And again, Baba Buhari did not tell us that he is going to run in 2019.

“Let me tell you today that if Baba said he is going to contest in 2019, I swear to Allah, I will go before him and kneel and tell him that ‘Baba I am grateful for the opportunity you gave me to serve your government as a minister’.

‘But Baba just like you know, I will support only Atiku because he is my godfather. If Atiku said he is going to contest’.

“If because of what I said, I am sacked, it will not bother me because I believe in Allah, that my time has elapsed that is why.

“Baba is not a mad man like those calling for my sack. They have been sending it and spreading that if Baba sees this, I will be sacked.”

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by Tamakay(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
She should just be in APC till when Atiku is given the Presidential ticket in PDP before she follow him. Tinubu, Saraki, Rabiu K, and Rotimi is what Atiku needs to succeed. But I don't think PMB is contesting. The man is not as greedy as other typical politicians.
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by PHILipu1(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:

Why did Buhari woo them to APC when they have no electoral value?
You know more than the APC people that romanced them abi?
A lot of water has pass under the bridge from then to now.
APC needed the power then and were ready to beg anybody to join the party just to weaken the party in power then,but they now have the power and appointments to give and it's people that are begging to join the party now.

Let's take example of south-east,
Can you compare the politicians that were in APC in 2015 and those that have join APC now?
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by Kokolet11: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:

I laff in Lokoja.

Coming next week
3.Recession was due to Atiku's activities - Adesina

anonimi come and see o
Atiku is wanted-magu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by Kokolet11: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
vecman22:
The donkeys(Igbos) got her back..no shaking

Igbos are donkeys.go tell cownu I said so tongue tongue tongue

If you are donkey mention me and say rubbish..

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by AHCB: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:

I laff in Lokoja.

Coming next week
3.Recession was due to Atiku's activities - Adesina

anonimi come and see o
this is hilarious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Na to leave d woman and jus starve her ministry Dem go do ... Trust politicians.. Sacking her go win public sinparty... Na jus to make her figure head minister.. Na her ministry staffs i pity.. Shishi Dem no go see chop

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by williams85(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
vecman22:
The donkeys(Igbos) got her back..no shaking

Igbos are donkeys.go tell cownu I said so tongue tongue tongue

If you are donkey mention me and say rubbish..
and you are worse than a donkey
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by freekick: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Will vote buhari anytime anyday.Na my vote.

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by AcquireCofOLand(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
ON AND REAL ESTATE/PROPERTY INVESTMENT

IN IBEJU-LEKKI/AJAH & MAGBORO

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING

OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by bjay13: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
i want to believ 9gerians undastand d politriks our politicians play,jumpin upandan wen it seems unfavorabu to dem. As for me and ma home,pdp.apc,dpp...all d same. thieves,power monger,hardhearted idiots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pandora Papers: Inside The Secret Assets Of Nigerian Lawmaker Nicholas Mutu / Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) / Governor Ajimobi Visits Olubadan Over Death Of His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.