Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) (28912 Views)

Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" / Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
lordkush:
chop knuckle
cool

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
they just sell dog buy goat... they are in for it... another western puppet chai... Africa and mental slavery TUFIAKWA
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
A 93 is gone, 75 ti take over!!! warning signs ahead
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by phemybof(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Zimbabwe with very Dark and old people are like 5 n 6
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by lincs25(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
If God answere your call who can stop your communication?
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by jadajada: 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
haqueurate:

jerry rawlings was a coupe ploter and killer, yet he changed ghana for good
now, mention another African leader who did same
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by ogbiwa: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
People saying Zimbabweans have made an error electing this man are wrong. He wasn't 'elected' by the voting populace. A sitting president resigned under known circumstances and someone else had to be quickly drafted in to steady the ship as a country cannot be left without a leader for more than a constituted period of time, in this case the undisputed candidate had to be the next person in the line of power. Similar to what Nigeria did with Abdulsalami Abubakar when Abacha died in power and with Jonathan too. He is only going to see out Mugabe's remaining tenure till the next elections which I believe should be next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by SupremeBeast: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
jadajada:
now, mention another African leader who did same
Thomas Sankara
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by jerrisonjeff(m): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
This Zimbabwean thinks they can celebrate....

Let buhari resign and that wen u will see celebration....

4 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
My own is that when will Africans start having smart young leaders to take them to a better place?
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by mudiana(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
shallysgirl:
grin pot calling kettle black. Nigerians are no better you are here talking about Zimbabweans. We are all in same boat.
oh! you think I don't know. I am talking from experience. lol
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
mudiana:
news flash to Zimbabwe citizens, another 20 years of suffering. una doh!
some useless Marxist ll be shouting d west only if Mugabe used his head im for still de power now....all d same Mugabe loss is d elite gain
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by orjaha(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
oba ku , e tun folokunrun joye ariwo yin kee kan
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by shallysgirl: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
What experience? Nigeria isn't even better than Zim despite their sanctions and economic situation. They have a small economy,,yes, but since they dumped the zim dollars, I think things got lot better.
mudiana:
oh! you think I don't know. I am talking from experience. lol
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 12:05am On Nov 25, 2017
Morgan get well soon....come out blazing and kick this clown out in 2018.
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2017
I WANNA SEE MUGABE WIFE FACE
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by KingSango(m): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
Its not all as easy as you think to figure out. Zimbabwe is the bread basket of South Africa so its a highly fought over area for several centuries now. The brutality inflicted upon people in this area of the Zambzei River is unimaginable. The Whites Nations and missionaries conquered Zimbabwe the same as they conquered Nigeria, extreme physical violence, unimaginable cruelty and spiritual warfare. It has left alot of Zimbabweans too sacred to fight, I mean really too sacred too fight. Therefore those who fought are the true heroes. Take away those with the courage to join the army in Zimbabwe or many natural resource areas like Nigeria, Uganda, Rwanda, Ghana, etc, then the White man would be right back ruling and enslaving Africans. Take away the 3 liberating heroes of Zimbabwe, Mugabe, President Mnangagwa and General Constantine-Chiwenga and I pray for Zimbabwe. Yall saw what happened with the non-military president Jonathan was president of Nigeria, the CIA created Boko Haram, they kidnapped young girls, raped and impregnated them. Nigeria was the laughing stock of the whole world until President Buhari returned the fearless General who kills the enemies of Nigeria. The soldiers of Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Uganda and any African nation will not fight for a man who hasn't fought in the bush and I don't blame them for not committing such a trifle and disgusting act. I am speaking as a warrior that all men do not fight and even fewer fight to the death, then even fewer know how to win. There are alot of cowards that talk brave politics but until someone puts a gun to your face its just a speech. grin Honor your soldiers and pay them well because without them you would be over here or in some foreign land as a slave. There is still a war waging between African civilization and Euroasian civilization who will stand guard?

Ase

Love Sango

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l concur, Africa is called a dark continent because of the kind of useless, satanic, occultic, vampires, vultures and criminals we have at the corridors of power, Africa should be recolonized by the whites because the way I look at the continent, we have a long way to go, it is better to auction Africa on eBay and sell it off to richer nations, Nigeria is not exempted, useless African leaders that have turned Africa to a cesspit of poverty and darkness, nonsense, l rather live as a 5th class citizen anywhere in the West than to be proud of been an African, where is my cane to flog these useless leaders away from the continent sad

What type of human being will spew filt like this? Jumping from one thread to another in a bid to ridicule Nigeria.

If you think Nigeria is so useless, why don't you tear your passport and get lost. Why would anyone still keep using the passport of a country he hates so much. Tear your passport or shut your vocal cavity.
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

What type of human being will spew filt like this? Jumping from one thread to another in a bid to ridicule Nigeria.

If you think Nigeria is so useless, why don't you tear your passport and get lost. Why would anyone still keep using the passport of a country he hates so much. Tear your passport or shut your vocal cavity.
l was expecting your response, I have long thrown the useless tissue paper called passport to the trash, I obtain Nigeria visa whenever I am visiting the jungle, you are such a pathetic, frustrated, depressed visa reject, you are also a troll moving from thread to thread spewing trash from your anal region, I am not the one ridiculing the jungle called Nigeria, the name Nigeria is synonymous with fraud and corruption, the name Nigeria is soiled beyond redemption by your useless politicians who don't give a fvck if you exist, keep living in a fools paradise til menopause catches up with you, now get lost and go end your miserable life in the lagoon, I will not dignify you with another response, keep enjoying your 20hrs Phcn power, nonsense grin

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2017
sad
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l was expecting your response, I have long thrown the useless tissue paper called passport to the trash, I obtain Nigeria visa whenever I am visiting the jungle, you are such a pathetic, frustrated, depressed visa reject, you are also a troll moving from thread to thread spewing trash from your anal region, I am not the one ridiculing the jungle called Nigeria, the name Nigeria is synonymous with fraud and corruption, the name Nigeria is soiled beyond redemption by your useless politicians who don't give a fvck if you exist, keep living in a fools paradise til menopause catches up with you, now get lost and go end your miserable life in the lagoon, I will not dignify you with another response, keep enjoying your 20hrs Phcn power, nonsense grin

Is it your frustration that is making you use multiple monikers on Nairaland? Since you've thrown your passport you are now a bloody foreigner, whose frustration with his predicament has made him a nuisance on earth. If you are no longer a Nigerian why not get the hell out of Nigerian issues and focus your frustrated self on your new country?

We detest your kind in this country, go with your frustrated self, foreigner. As you have 24hrs light your joy is still stationed on prowling Nairaland like a venomous snake with sadistic contributions
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

Is it your frustration that is making you use multiple monikers on Nairaland? Since you've thrown your passport you a now a bloody foreigner, whose frustration with his predicament has made him a nuisance on earth. If you are no longer a Nigerian why not get the hell put of Nigerian issues and focus your frustrated self on your new country?

We detest your kind in this country, go with your frustrated self, foreigner.
Come to travel section and meet me there, the moderator has already deleted all your useless responses that smells like your monthly period, l am done with you here, travel section is where I am waiting for you, everyone knows you in the travel section as a demented dimwit, a woman with smelling issue of blood staining every thread with your period, go change your pad and meet me at the travel section grin

1 Like

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Come to travel section and meet me there, the moderator has already deleted all your useless responses that smells like your monthly period, l am done with you here, travel section is where I am waiting for you, everyone knows you in the travel section as a demented dimwit, a woman with smelling issue of blood staining every thread with your period, go change your pad and meet me at the travel section grin

I will expose your second moniker, take note. I have dared you
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

I will expose your second moniker, take note. I have dared you
Hahaha, I am done with you, don't stain me with your blood stained fingers, go and see a doctor to give you pills to stop your bleeding,
You have been bleeding for the past 2 years,
Are you not tired of the stench coming out from your body, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, I am done with you, don't stain me with your blood stained fingers, nonsense.

You think you are smart, using multiple monikers to deceive people. My fish hook is coming for your throat

1 Like

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Chai u don finish am ooo. What is left of her.
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
Pidgin2:

Is it your frustration that is making you use multiple monikers on Nairaland? Since you've thrown your passport you are now a bloody foreigner, whose frustration with his predicament has made him a nuisance on earth. If you are no longer a Nigerian why not get the hell out of Nigerian issues and focus your frustrated self on your new country?

We detest your kind in this country, go with your frustrated self, foreigner. As you have 24hrs light your joy is still stationed on prowling Nairaland like a venomous snake with sadistic contributions
Yes she is enjoying 24hrs light but u claim to be enjoying 22hrs which was later reduced to 20hrs. Haba in this 21st century, do u forbid to have 24 hrs of light. Abi countries wey dey enjoy such shey na ghosts dem be?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory / China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment / Founder Of Amazon, Jeff Bezos Lost $54 Billion Over Donald Trump's Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.