Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy (3286 Views)

I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection / Romancelanders I Need Advice / I Envy Wayward Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Victornezzar: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
greiboy:
cry
bro tf

why you no give me the deeper life bitches too kwanu
Gerraria mhen cheesy cheesy
the onea wey u get neva do u
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
Gerraria mhen cheesy cheesy the onea wey u get neva do u
bro I am recruiting new one's grin
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
You don't envy me abi, I can change your frustrated life forever o grin
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by BluntBoy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
This OP you’re beginning to irritate me with your antics. Like WTF is wrong with you?? All you do is complain and moan and bitch about how life is tough not forgetting that it’s all of us that are in this race and things aren’t necessarily smooth for us all. You think that by complaining and whining and bitching about everything, things would get better? All the time you use to open these foolish threads, you could have done something useful for yourself. Why don’t you learn a skill, learn programming, develop yourself, start a small business that won’t need much capital and work hard to make it grow, just do anything!!! Are you trying to elicit pity from us?? Nothing good ever comes easy, if you want to live the good life, you have to sweat for it. And let me tell you, everyone has their own battles and demons they’re dealing with. Nothing is ever rosy at every point in time. I also have shît that I’m currently going through but when I begin to give in to self pity(like you constantly do), I do a reality check and reflect back on the little that I’ve achieved and I count my blessings. In your state of misery, I can tell you that they’re still a lot of people that would wish to be in your shoes rather than the situation they are in themselves. But, they still hang on to hope and try to salvage their situation.
You’ve mentioned previously that you’re a graduate, don’t you think that’s at least something good to your name?
And don’t ever compare yourself to anyone. That’s something I’ve been trying to stop because honestly I’ve come to realize that I’m my own self, everyone cannot run this life race at the same pace. What matters is that we’d all get to the finish line eventually. Comparing your life to others has a way of eroding your self esteem. Plus, you don’t even know what they might be dealing with. Just because everything seems rosy doesn’t mean it is. Don’t ever wish for anyone’s life. Just be grateful for yours and try to make the best out of it.
And just know the greater the obstacle, the greater your breakthrough will be.
So just be a man and try to be more optimistic.

Cc frustratedRat

FrustratedRat, this post is the reality that you need. Grab it.
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Tell him oh, things aren’t always as they seem. I’ve stopped comparing myself to other people but instead I’ve adopted a new attitude of being thankful for what I have despite the challenges. People would never tell you the hell theyre going through, they’ll all put happy, smiling faces but you’d never know what’s truly going on with them.

Exactly my dear!

Alot of people go through alot, with different scenarios here and there. But what keeps them standing firm and smiling is their conviction of : I will not allow circumstances knock me down, cause tomorrow is a better day.

I don't even compare myself too to anyone. Cause I know from years back, everybody has their own race to run and complete, while some are not even destined to complete it. Some are cut short very early at their race, some are cut short at the middle, some close to the end ,they are cut short. While some complete their race and are even begging God at very old age to take their life, cos they are very tired, fulfilled and weak. They just want to sleep and not wake up again.
So my dear op just focus on your race and make it worthwhile. Life is not easy for everybody, we all have one or several commas somewhere. cheesy

Na just God and level of determination that differentiates us.

Anyways I hope his mindset will reset sha.

If e like, make e take his life play kalo kalo. Naim sabi.

They no dey tell deaf and dumb say war dey come .

1 Like

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
ProfessorD:

What is wrong sir?
it's complicated. You'll get more insight from my profile
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
This OP you’re beginning to irritate me with your antics. Like WTF is wrong with you?? All you do is complain and moan and bitch about how life is tough not forgetting that it’s all of us that are in this race and things aren’t necessarily smooth for us all. You think that by complaining and whining and bitching about everything, things would get better? All the time you use to open these foolish threads, you could have done something useful for yourself. Why don’t you learn a skill, learn programming, develop yourself, start a small business that won’t need much capital and work hard to make it grow, just do anything!!! Are you trying to elicit pity from us?? Nothing good ever comes easy, if you want to live the good life, you have to sweat for it. And let me tell you, everyone has their own battles and demons they’re dealing with. Nothing is ever rosy at every point in time. I also have shît that I’m currently going through but when I begin to give in to self pity(like you constantly do), I do a reality check and reflect back on the little that I’ve achieved and I count my blessings. In your state of misery, I can tell you that they’re still a lot of people that would wish to be in your shoes rather than the situation they are in themselves. But, they still hang on to hope and try to salvage their situation.
You’ve mentioned previously that you’re a graduate, don’t you think that’s at least something good to your name?
And don’t ever compare yourself to anyone. That’s something I’ve been trying to stop because honestly I’ve come to realize that I’m my own self, everyone cannot run this life race at the same pace. What matters is that we’d all get to the finish line eventually. Comparing your life to others has a way of eroding your self esteem. Plus, you don’t even know what they might be dealing with. Just because everything seems rosy doesn’t mean it is. Don’t ever wish for anyone’s life. Just be grateful for yours and try to make the best out of it.
And just know the greater the obstacle, the greater your breakthrough will be.
So just be a man and try to be more optimistic.

Cc frustratedRat
shocked

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by oluebubeneo(f): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
Frustratedrat.... maybe you should consider blogging or freelance writing. You write well you know.
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2017
acme6:
You don't envy me abi, I can change your frustrated life forever o grin
you are.....

Can you pay for my rent, medical bills, wardrobe allowance, feeding, outstanding school fees, debt etc

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2017
Frustratedrat or redbeans u dont need to envy anyone here.we all have our problems.anyway its a good thing to see u in a good mood today. ur past threads always have this sort of gloomy dark cloud surrounding it but this one seems lively. A happy Sunday to u and abeg keep small Sunday rice for mecheesy.
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
asslicker

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by khiaa(f): 12:33am On Dec 02, 2017
frustratedrat:
6) khiaa - an opportuned woman who happens to be in the land of dreams (america). Not forgetting ibkayee who is in UK where pounds (the highest currency) is used.

Here i am, in a slum where everywhere is a likely wrestling ground/refuse dump. The only hope i will have to travel abroad will be through raffle draw. (30k for passport nor be beaans)

You are probably safer in your father's land.
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 17, 2017
khiaa:

You are probably safer in your father's land.
hmmm... Father's land were the government and even your relatives deject you??
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by khiaa(f): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2017
frustratedrat:
hmmm... Father's land were the government and even your relatives deject you??

Do you think Donald Trump is any better, trying to start a nuclear war?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

None. / Group For Africans / Sex Is Very Vital In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.