Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed (7685 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by alwayscool: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
I want to Bleep my uncles (fathers brother ) wife she is 38 years old and beautiful with body size of 36 30 38, I am 27 years old, many a times while talking to her, I put my hands around her waist and simetimes put my hands on her ass, once while travelling in car she was sitting beside me on reat seat and her husband in front seat. After some time, she took my hands in her hands, with both of our fingers crossed over each other, then I slowly put my hands on her lap but she did not object to it, then i slowly moved my hands between her legs, and kept my hand there for 10 minutes, after that Incident we became very close, she asked me, whether i have any gutlfriend now? even she told me story of a lady fucking other man at night 2 am, is my aunty willing to Bleep me?
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by Lionbite(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
You want to have sex with a member of your family...... What is this world turning to?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by alwayscool: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
She too want, its not only me

1 Like

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by Sleekydee(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
man has got to be d most wicked of all species. plz bleep her, I pray ur uncle finds out n decapitates u, and if he gets arrested, I will b d first to stat a #FreeUncleLagbaja protest. as u nor wan grwe get sense so

27 Likes

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by adekhingz(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Abomination

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by SirMichael1: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
John 3:16. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son and whosoever believes in him shall have everlasting life.

Mutation is real oo. You want your aunt to bear funny looking creatures after coitus_?? You'll use condom you say?? In fact you're stupid for bringing this nonsense here! Oloriburukun! angry angry

#No_chills

10 Likes

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hope you don't run back to nairaland after your uncle caught you and dealt with your sorry ass.

1 Like

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by alwayscool: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Even ny uncles knows that there is something between her and me, but He cant say abything coz he thrives on mine and ny fathers money, hahaha
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin

Do it. You hear? Do it. Is that not what you want?

People have lost the humanity in them.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by victoronyekwelu(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hmm it's my fault na me carry my hand click on the post

2 Likes

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by DrMuzungu(m): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Dude, look, there are are only two options for you:

OPTION 1:

OPTION 2:

3 Likes

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by FreeSpirited: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
The issue is not even the guy alone... The woman is also a culprit. The way people fvck with reckless abandon these days, I'm just scared. The wife has no chill or shame and you too, no wisdom. Birds of same feather. Ashawo wife and senseless nephew

1 Like

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by FvckShiT(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
just fůck her already bro,it's so fůcking clear she wants your coçk so baaadddd. grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by ceezarhh(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
both the intending f**ker and f**kee are something else...

2 Likes

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by luminouz(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Both aspiring fvcker n fvckress are MÃD!!

1 Like

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
this one like to post mumu thing undecided

6 Likes

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by ruggedtimi(m): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
one day too ur nephew will create a thread abut ur wife

4 Likes

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by vision2050: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
A false story to gather comments?
If it is true Don't have sex with her.
How will you feel if someone bleep your wife?
alwayscool:
Even ny uncles knows that there is something between her and me, but He cant say abything coz he thrives on mine and ny fathers money, hahaha
because he live on your money, you want to exchange his wife for it. Crazy is not far from you.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by McBrooklyn(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
SMH, all these end time pikins sef...

4 Likes

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by cybriz82(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
this is how they do summersault and die,
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by Enoma222(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
alwayscool:
I want to Bleep my uncles (fathers brother ) wife she is 38 years old and beautiful with body size of 36 30 38, i m 27 years old, many a times while talking to her, i put my hands around her waist and simetimes put my hands on her ass, once while travelling in car she was sitting beside me on reat seat and her husband in front seat, after some time, she took my hands in her hands, with both of our fingers crossed over each other, then i slowly put my hands on her lap but She did not object to it, then i slowly moved my hands between her legs, and kept my hand there for 10 minutes, after that Incident we became very close, she asked me, whether i have any gutlfriend now? even she told me story of a lady fucking other man at night 2 am, is my aunty willing to Bleep me

guy stop it please nor go fool your self your aunty may just be trying to be close to you as a brother ...even if just make make the move first but i still think your uncle deserve your loyalty too ..if u like blow your chance he only drive u out of is house once he back fire [remainber the story of Joseph in the best]
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by haconjy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
the writer needs to be born again less, u will rot in hell
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by ISISs(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
Hmm it's my fault na me carry my hand click on the post
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by adadike281(f): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Please don't do it, that thing is an abomination! aru of d highest order! nso ani! Tufiakwa! I spit out! pls don't do it, it is a big sacrilege! if u try such in igboland, guy u will perform big atonement
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by ELdaar55(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT WORD "BLEEP" MEANS...
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by hooklover: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wen I tell folks say married ladies like duck pass single lady dem say na lie.

Married ladies of nowadays pussy always scratching dem.

If the bring juju to saw on married ladies in Nigeria if they have tasted another dick or ducks in marriage u will be surprised out of over 20million married ladies in Nigeria only 500k will pass the test....

Ladies love Bleep especially married ladies it marriage and fear of been caught makes them appear like saint..

Imagine a married lady sneaking to my house and out as soon as night fall just to collect one round and her face will still look very innocent like someone who never heard of such talk less of try it..
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by ISISs(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
ELdaar55:
I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT WORD "BLEEP" MEANS...
Oodon'minit!!
It means "FVCK"
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by ELdaar55(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
ISISs:
Oodon'minit!! It means "FVCK"
CHAI I DONT REALLY KNOW THIS UNTIL NOW...THANKS MAN.

1 Like

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by jashar(f): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
You're not Ok. Perverse mentality.

Run to Jesus, He alone can save from depravities...

1 Like

Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by ISISs(m): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
ELdaar55:

CHAI I DONT REALLY KNOW THIS UNTIL NOW...THANKS MAN.
grin
Re: Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed by MrCross: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Show your uncle some respect man coz he is family. Just imagine it was your own wife flirting with one small boy that you even witnessed his naming ceremony
It could even be a trap...Think with your head and not your dick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, / A Benin Girl Posted Before & After Sex Picture On Facebook And Got This. / Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.