Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (14883 Views)

M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Ranchhoddas: 5:07am On Nov 27, 2017
bahaushe1:

Oh yes you do.

People without mental faculties are excused. They will not be held to account for what they were not aware of.

You do not have to see the messengers, as long as the message reached you.
Stop making things up.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2017
bahaushe1:

A physical god mocked, stoned, and 'crucified' by the enemies? Should god have such attributes?

God is over and above these imaginations of yours.

He suffered this for you like a lamb.

Blood for remission of sins

This makes it more dangerous for you if you don't accept him.

He will not come back like a lamb. He will come back like a Lion. With terror.

If you die before then, His terror will fall on you the moment you give up the ghost.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by iriakanns(m): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Please how do you know that they are in heaven?

Where is heaven?
my bible tells me so sir!
if you don't believe in the bible then i can't answer ur questions further than this.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2017
iriakanns:

my bible tells me so sir!
if you don't believe in the bible then i can't answer ur questions further than this.

That's how to answer questions here sir.

Tell them what you believe.

But you are a bit wrong:

John 3 vs 13:.

And no man hath ascended up to heaven......

Jesus' words.

Everyone who died in Christ are in Paradise.

A wonderful place of rest. Waiting for the end of time.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Hephzibahmusic: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
GLORY TO GOD

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Without Jesus, when you die, you are dead.

With Jesus, when you die, you sleep.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by bahaushe1: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Originakalokalo:

He suffered this for you like a lamb.

Blood for remission of sins

This makes it more dangerous for you if you don't accept him.

He will not come back like a lamb. He will come back like a Lion. With terror.

If you die before then, His terror will fall on you the moment you give up the ghost.

God is too Mighty to 'suffer' in the hands of His creation. He forgives His servants at will.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by bahaushe1: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Jesus is not in the grave. He is risen, sitted at the right hand of God.

Jesus said it in the book of John, and other books.

Jesus (pbuh) didn't die, he is alive. He will descend to the earth when Antichrist appear. Jesus (pbuh) will lead Muslims in a war against Antichrist and Jews and Allaah will grant him success. He will then die and be buried like any other Muslim.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
realmindz:
there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet...
I pity you Op and other billions of Christians because you are all destined for hell.

Better believe before it's too late before the merciful Allah send you all to afterlife of everlasting destruction...

It will never happen.

Impossible.

I serve he that gives life.

Leaving him is looking for death.

I have tasted him. I am not going anywhere.

Freedom, joy, love, peace and eternal assurance.

I don't even know what to say.

I pray for you, that God Almighty, who is sitted between the Cherubims, the Creator of Heavens and Earth, will send his Spirit to help you

He will show you the way.

Pls accept Jesus.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
bahaushe1:

Jesus (pbuh) didn't die, he is alive. He will descend to the earth when Antichrist appear. Jesus (pbuh) will lead Muslims in a war against Antichrist and Jews and Allaah will grant him success. He will then die and be buried like any other Muslim.

Interesting.

Who is Jesus to you?
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
bahaushe1:

God is too Mighty to 'suffer' in the hands of His creation. He forgives His servants at will.

Why did he ask the children of Israel to sacrifice lamb, pigeon, etc for sin offering?

Why not just "forgive them at will"

He sent his son.

His son took the shame for my sake.

His blood makes me pure.

Water cannot wash away some stains. Let alone sin.

He promised them a better sacrifice.

Blood is needed for the remission of sins.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
bahaushe1:

Jesus himself told the disciples

"If you don't believe in me, You will die in your sins"

Judaism involves following the law of moses., Killing animals for sacrifice, etc.

Jesus was aware that they kill animals for sacrifice for sins.

Yet he told them ....you will die in your sins.

Why?

The moment Christ came, a new covenant started.

Killing of animals stopped. The veil in the temple got torn into two.

That veil separated the high priests from the

people whenever he is performing the sprinkling of blood in the holy of holies.

No more separation. No more sprinkling of the blood of animals.

My brother, do you know why you can't stand in the presence of God Almighty after death?

Let alone enter heaven?

Because all your sins since you have been born remain with you.

And if you die, you die with them all.

Jesus said on the cross......" Elohim Why has thou forsaken me?

The first time God will separate from Jesus was on the cross.

He was carrying the sins of the world.

God is Holy to behold iniquity. He took his eyes away.

Jesus knew and cried.

With all your sins on you, you will be thrown out.

If he can forsake his son,

5 billion people are just Numbers. if sin abides in them.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Heaven stood still when God took his eyes away from the Son.

Angels wondered. They hid themselves. They trembled .

Cherubims hid themselves, Seraphim with six wings flew away from the Ancient of Days.

Never has it occur before.

If he could do this to his begothen Son, they were nothing.

Fall into sin and you are thrown out like the devil.

Many people think Salvation is a joke.

It cost Jesus his life.

It cost the father and the son a momentary separation.

You are in trouble if you don't hide yourself in his blood.

By the time his fury comes to the world,

You will know that it is he who created the sun that you cannot even look at in 5 seconds.

The Bible says...." People will say on that dreadful day, rock fall on us and hide us from the one sitted on the Throne"

You will know on that day ( at rapture or when you face his Throne after death)

That he set the universe in place and set the Earth rolling, as big as it is.

You have been warned.

Run!!!!!!!!!! Hide!!!!!!!

Hide yourself in the blood of his Son.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jesus told us the only information we know about the spiritual realm:

According to him,

Lazarus died. IMMEDIATELY the Angels appeared.

(Imagine the confusion he would have experienced.

You just find yourself in a dark world away from your loved ones, alone with fear.

all of a sudden, friendly guys appear. You could sense peace, the presence of God, Holiness,rest at last. You made it

. That everlasting rest will bring tears of joy on your eyes)

Don't mind me. I am anpreacher tonight.

They took Lazarus to the BOSSOM OF ABRAHAM.

NOT HEAVEN. for rest. Peace. And the love of God radiates there.

They're waiting for the day of Judgement. Not to be condemned. No. Judgement for works. Crown, Stars, Glory. That's what they are waiting for.

The rich and died. HE FOUND HIMSELF IN HELL.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Let's continue what Jesus said.

"Being in torment, in HELL"

HELL IS DIFFERENT FROM THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Hell is a place of torment. Paradise is a place of rest before the Judgement.

Lazarus is kept in Paradise, the rich man is kept in hell. All waiting.

" He lifted up his eyes". Hell is below, Paradise is above.

I didn't say on Earth. I said BELOW.

My brother, if you die, and your Soul begins to DESCEND.

HA. YOU ARE IN TROUBLE. JUST KNOW THAT.

" Seeing Abraham far off"

Spirits know each other. Bad or good spirit.

I will know you. I will know that you have read my messages before. Even though I have not see you before.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Remember Peter James and John? At the mountain of transfiguration?

How did Peter recognized Moses and Elijah?

They were in heavily visit. Spirit know each other quickly.

" send Lazarus to my father house. Let him testify to them.so that they won't come here"

" If one went from the dead, they will believe"

Abraham said " IF THEY DON'T LISTEN TO THE PROPHETS AND MOSES THEH WILL NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE COMING FROM THE DEAD"

The have originakalokalo. Let them Listen to him they have true men of God. Let them Listen to them.

I have told you.

Repent and be saved.

Accept Jesus. Let him LORD OVER YOUR LIFE

IF YOU CLAIM TO BELIEVE HIM,

YOU WILL DO EVERYTHING HE SAYS.

God bless you my brother and sister.

Tomorrow may be too late.

People die in their sleep, on their way to work,

On their way to church, On their way from church (My father's case)

While eating, In perfect health,

ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANY PLACE
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 6:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Looking at what I posted above, you no longer have excuse.

Repent and be converted.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Jesus said:

Many people do not believe the word of God because the devil comes and take it away from their hearts so that they won't be saved.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Do not allow the devil to remove the word of God in your heart.

Keep his word and do them.

God bless you.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Ranchhoddas: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Looking at what I posted above, you no longer have excuse.

Repent and be converted.
I have an excuse oo.

My Muslim friend is telling me to accept Allah or forever burn in Jahanam. Why should I believe you and not him?
My JW friend nko? He says I must convert of be annihilated with the rest of the world at Armageddon.

I just weak bros.
Who dey like among all of una?
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I have an excuse oo.

My Muslim friend is telling me to accept Allah or forever burn in Jahanam. Why should I believe you and not him?
My JW friend nko? He says I must convert of be annihilated with the rest of the world at Armageddon.

I just weak bros.
Who dey like among all of una?

There is only one way to God.

Jesus said,

But you shall know the truth, and it Shall set you free.

Muslims still pray that God should guide them on the right path.

I have known the truth.

I walk on the way,. I know the truth and I have life.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by bahaushe1: 1:13am On Dec 01, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Interesting.

Who is Jesus to you?

Jesus (pbuh) is a servant and Messenger of Allaah. He was created by Allaah without a father and was sent to Children of Israel with the Gospel.

Jesus (pbuh) is not a son of god neither is he a god. He does not carry the sins of anybody nor does he has power to forgive anybody.

His status is similar to that of Noah (pbuh), Abraham (pbuh), and Moses (pbuh) before him and Muhammad (pbuh) after him. They are noble Messengers of Allaah held by Him in highest position above all mankind.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 4:15am On Dec 01, 2017
bahaushe1:

Jesus (pbuh) is a servant and Messenger of Allaah. He was created by Allaah without a father and was sent to Children of Israel with the Gospel.

Jesus (pbuh) is not a son of god neither is he a god. He does not carry the sins of anybody nor does he has power to forgive anybody.

His status is similar to that of Noah (pbuh), Abraham (pbuh), and Moses (pbuh) before him and Muhammad (pbuh) after him. They are noble Messengers of Allaah held by Him in highest position above all mankind.

Ok.

You should continue in this believe..

However, without the son of God,

JESUS said that your sins remain.

That your sins are not forgiven.

You should know that.

JESUS mentioned that John the Baptist is the last Prophet sent by the father.

After the son, no one else was sent.

Jesus said: You don't receive me even though I come in the name of my father.

ANOTHER comes in his name, him you will receive.

Compare this with the fact that John the Baptist is the last Prophet.

Mohammed was not sent by God Almighty.

He came to cause rift in the world.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 4:23am On Dec 01, 2017
I hope you know that you will first enter hell fire? Before Allah now ask you to "come out"

That's what your Prophet said.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by bahaushe1: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Ok.

You should continue in this believe..

However, without the son of God,

JESUS said that your sins remain.

That your sins are not forgiven.

You should know that.

JESUS mentioned that John the Baptist is the last Prophet sent by the father.

After the son, no one else was sent.

Jesus said: You don't receive me even though I come in the name of my father.

ANOTHER comes in his name, him you will receive.

Compare this with the fact that John the Baptist is the last Prophet.

Mohammed was not sent by God Almighty.

He came to cause rift in the world.

Did Jesus (pbuh) really say all that? Can you provide evidence?
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
bahaushe1:

Did Jesus (pbuh) really say all that? Can you provide evidence?

Evidence to what?

Be specific.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by ArcToyin(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
OtemSapien:

So you mean your god was telling you lies. Mind you, most dreams about someone dying shouldn't be taken literally. When I was a christian, I have dreamt about many people dying, but till today none of them have died. Death in dream most often doesn't mean death in reality. Most times when you are not keeping in touch with someone as you used to, then you can have a dream seeing the person dead. What it means is that you need to start keeping in touch with the person again. If you can remember when you had that dream, you were some distances away from your sister. I mean you were not together in the same roof with her then and most likely you were not calling her regularly on phone, so your unconscious was trying to tell you to get in touch with her but you took it as a literal revelation of death. Your father dying later after sometimes is just a mere coincidence of nature, it has nothing to do with your dream.
See foolish wisdom in display. Oga, you need your brain to be formatted. Too much thinking is on display here. Allow God to work on you and you see the difference in your life.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2018
ArcToyin:

See foolish wisdom in display. Oga, you need your brain to be formatted. Too much thinking is on display here. Allow God to work on you and you see the difference in your life.

The guy you quoted talked about dreams not being fulfilled.

I have had many dreams that came to pass.

I had a dream about my daughter on the 31st of December 2017.

It came to pass on the 1st of January 2018.

God talks to us through different means.

I know when my father speaks through my dreams,

I know when the Devil tried to scare me through my dreams,

I also know when I dream as a result of my activities during the day.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Repent and be converted.

JESUS is Lord.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
Let me share another experience.

After completing the Bible, I was looking for what to read.

I prayed a single prayer to God for direction

After some days, in my dream, a man of God gave me the title of a book.

I had never heard of the book before, never ever.

When t woke up, I googled it and found it.

The title of the book is "In Him" by Kenneth Hagin.

It is about our completeness in Jesus.

It talks about our righteousness in him.

Brother,

I have so many other experiences to share.

JESUS is Lord.

He is alive forever more.

Glory to the Ancient of Days.

Glory, honour and adoration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by OtemAtum: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
ArcToyin:

God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Atum, Moloch, Olorun, etc is a whole and I am a part of God already. So God and I are one.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by OtemAtum: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Originakalokalo:

The guy you quoted talked about dreams not being fulfilled.

I have had many dreams that came to pass.

I had a dream about my daughter on the 31st of December 2017.

It came to pass on the 1st of January 2018.

God talks to us through different means.

I know when my father speaks through my dreams,

I know when the Devil tried to scare me through my dreams,

I also know when I dream as a result of my activities during the day.
Anybody can have dreams coming to pass. Do you see that as a big deal in this 21st century?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet 10 Wave-making Gospel Singers From Idoma Land / Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule / Atheism Is A Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.