Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (14869 Views)

M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by nwakaibeya1: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Almost Everyone claims to know Jesus Christ and the commonest gift of Jesus Christ which is peace and power they don't have and can't sleep well at night yet claim all sorts of knowing Jesus Christ .The greatest problem in Christendom remains the fact that those who are spiritually blind are the ones who hastely speak when highly spiritual issues are raised about JESUSCHRIST, while those who know about the spiritual and are supposed to speak keep mute and watch because they understand the consequences of vain talk and challenge in highly spiritual issues hence We told you Justice and authority has come back and this is no holds barred,all inclusive truth and revelation and that is why when we say kingdom of Jesus Christ has come back and you that claim to know Jesus Christ must ask him or ask those who know better than you about the times and season of JESUSCHRIST >Mathew 13,13-14,Jeremiah 12,10 Jeremiah 5,21-23 More than ever We have made it clear that The Problem of human beings is Church leaders,pastors and prophets and who on earth and beyond can challenge the truth? God says judgement will start from pulpit and they dont know JESUS CHRIST has come back as WE SAID ?can you give what you dont have? PEACE AS JESUSCHRIST GIVES is very very SCARCE among SO CALLED BORNAGAINS, PROPHETS and PASTORS and they cant GIVE It to followers and followers remain in evil bondage even you that talk don't understand what JESUSCHRIST peace means and don't have it ?why not go back to those whom they claim to have saved,healed or prophesied to and find out that they don't have peace and cant even sleep well at night and have no real PEACE and they remain even worse and PRETEND and if it is lies that we are saying let any of them reading this truth and revelation confront us spiritualy asap>even you and PASTORS and PROPHETS claiming BIG and I know JESUSCHRIST cant agree to the hot truth from my unbelievable source?do you know that the ARRIVAL of GOOD is always after much have been destroyed and as we have come now with the LIGHT and the MANTLE and UNBELIEVABLE POWER that be>Where are the PROPHETS WHO CLAIM TO SEE TOMORROW AND PROPHESY WITHOUT SOLUTIONS don't they have eyes anymore to see who is declaring that Kingdom of JESUSCHRIST has come back ? We say it without reservations that Kingdom of Jesus Christ has come TO judge AND revenge PEOPLE NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE ON THE EARTH AND THIS IS HIGHLY SPIRITUAL AND YOU must be REALLY wise TO escape THE Judgement FOR YOUR own good AND who can battle US who is also talking about the same JESUS CHRIST that you claim to know AND THE GOD OF JUSTICE? it means that in all we are saying i am included ?>Remember that we told you that Evil marine,occult kingdom and evil family wickedness rules and many CLAIMING TO know AND DON'T know JESUS CHRIST HAVE root AND POWER FROM THERE AND pretend BUT CAN NEVER PRETEND TO US WITH THE UNBELIEVABLE POWER>WE TOLD YOU THAT the world is not lacking in mercy but only lacking in justice and that is why there's no PEACE even as JESUS CHRIST promised?>WE keep asking WHO CAN BATTLE WITH GOD OF JUSTICE&WHO CAN SPEAK IF GOD HAS NOT SPOKEN?KINGDOM OF JESUS CHRIST HAS COMEBACK AND WHY NOT INVESTIGATE THIS UNHEARD TRUTH?but all we speak is time will always tell who is Evil or good so do not be in a hurry to speak after reading INVESTIGATE AND THINK AS THIS IS NOT CONVENTIONAL PLEASE COME AND BE BORN AGAIN >THIS IS ACCEPT MY TRUTH OR PERISH AUTHORITY HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by bahaushe1: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
What exactly did he show you?

I am sure you were born into your religion.

He created you with natural instincts to worship God.

He gave you mental faculties to identify the truth and follow it.

He sent prophets and messengers to you with message of truth.

He revealed divine guidance to those Messengers.

If these things are not enough proof then I do not know what else will be.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by InvertedHammer: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
If God created heaven and earth and everything in it, why did he lead Israelites to war to kill other people? Everything in Old Testament is about God showing special grace to Israelites against other nations. The language of the bible is very straight-forward even though some charlatans pretend that there are hidden messages only them can decipher.

God created Adam and Eve. They gave birth to Cain and Abel. So where did the wives of Cain and Abel come from? Christians omit this part of the bible for obvious reasons.

/
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Ranchhoddas: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
bahaushe1:

He created you with natural instincts to worship God.
He gave you mental faculties to identify the truth and follow it.
He sent prophets and messengers to you with message of truth.
He revealed divine guidance to those Messengers.
If these things are not enough proof then I do not know what else will be.

I don't possess a natural instinct for worship. Speak for yourself.
What about people without "mental faculties"?
I have also not seen any messengers. Just dubious people masquerading as.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Zenithpeak(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
realmindz:
there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet...
I pity you Op and other billions of Christians because you are all destined for hell.

Better believe before it's too late before the merciful Allah send you all to afterlife of everlasting destruction...

Even when Muhammad your prophet said it many times that all Muslims will have their share in hell fire and himself does not know his fate in the afterlife...

Pls do not derail this thread because I can see satan working through you already.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by iriakanns(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
What about people who were in Africa before the white men came?
Where would they go after death?

if abraham,samuel,elijah and other old testament figures are in heaven then the same standard they kept that took them to heaven would be used to judge the people u re talking about.
remember,God showed himself mighty before the Egyptians to show them their gods were inferior and that move of Gods power in egypt (africa) definitely made a lot of Egyptians drop their idols and follow God, bros africa before the first coming of jesus knew God,although a large number of them worshipped idol.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by iriakanns(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
What about people who were in Africa before the white men came?
Where would they go after death?

bros if u also read numbers 12:1 you would know that God directed moses to marry an ethopian woman,if God told moses to marry an ethopian then am sure she was Godly.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Ranchhoddas: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
iriakanns:

if abraham,samuel,elijah and other old testament figures are in heaven then the same standard they kept that took them to heaven would be used to judge the people u re talking about.
remember,God showed himself mighty before the Egyptians to show them their gods were inferior and that move of Gods power in egypt (africa) definitely made a lot of Egyptians drop their idols and follow God, bros africa before the first coming of jesus knew God,although a large number of them worshipped idol.
Please how do you know that they are in heaven?

Where is heaven?
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Ranchhoddas: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
iriakanns:

bros if u also read numbers 12:1 you would know that God directed moses to marry an ethopian woman,if God told moses to marry an ethopian then am sure she was Godly.
What about people in present-day Nigeria then?

What would their fates be?
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Immorttal: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I once read something like this--that your belief influences your destination post-death. People of similar persuasions end up together till they realize the illusion and then take the next step on their spiritual evolutionary journey.
they carry that shit into afterlife,. It pays one to be awaken, does a lot of good to his soul, my journey here has ended, won't be coming here again. Remain awaken after death and you're free from numerous reincarnations!
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Deffi(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
The title forever remains true: Jesus Christ is the Only Way.

John 14:6 --- "I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no man cometh unto The Father but by Me." King Jesus Christ.

If only humanity would only read and believe the Bible, all questions they have are answered therein.

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
I am certain that this testimony will have encouraged one person or the other.

Pls accept Jesus. Do his will.

And he will give you Life.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Virus777:

It beats my imagination how someone like your dad, whom you said preached the undiluted word of God faithfully for years would die in such a tragic and painful way. Dying peacefully through sleep would have been an apt way for such a person to die.

I'm a Christian, but a lot of things really confuse and befuddle me. So many of these 'get rich quick' pastors who obviously are not serving God but Mammon, live seemingly happy lives, in opulence and even long lives. Yet those who are good and stick to what Christianity should be live in penury and sometimes don't live to old age. It really beats me.

James, the half brother of Jesus was thrown from the top of the temple.

The fall did not kill him. They had to use stick to continually hit his head until he died.

We don't have full understanding of the spiritual realm.

However, I perceive that the way we shed this body is of no consequences to Jesus.

The soul is important.

Remember that Jesus said we should not fear people who can destroy the flesh and afterwards do nothing.

We should rather fear who can destroy both the body and the soul.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
beatmonster:
Originakalokalo

So the remaining 5billion+ people are lost?

use your brain for once

Just like the days of Noah.

A family was saved out of the then number of people.

They were told that rain would destroy the world.

It never rained before. It didn't make sense to them.

Until rain came and wipe them out.

5 billions is a number.

If they don't accept Jesus, they are done.

Jesus is coming. It doesn't make sense how it will happen.

But it will.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Are u trying to say that God was deaf to ur prayers for 20 years

No.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
fasterwell:

Yahweh is Jehovah and Jehovah is Allah

All are names of God Almighty

Do u also know that Abraham was also THE CHRIST?

Jehovah is not Allah.

Jehovah wants us to call him father.

It's a taboo to call Allah father.

Jehovah forgives us through the blood of the lamb.

Allah does not recognize Jesus.

Their modes of worship is different.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
bahaushe1:

Please Who is the father?

And Who is the son?

The Father is the Unseen, ALMIGHTY God.

He created the heavens and Earth through the Son.

The Son is his image.

Jesus is the physical manifestation of God.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
bahaushe1:

Jesus (pbuh) doesn't give life, only God does. Jesus (pbuh) will one day die and be buried like any other human so will all other creations who possess life.

God alone is the only one who will not experience death; He alone Has power to give life.

Jesus said; Whoever believe on me, I will raise him up on the last day.

He also said, Just as the father has life the son also have life and gives it to whoever he will.

He called Lazarus out of the grave.

Your Quran said he made bird from the mud and breathe life into it. It flew away.

He gives life.

Without him, you are dead
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
bahaushe1:

What about people who lived before the Messiah?

Apostle Peter told us that Jesus went to the grave and Hades.

He preached salvation to the dead.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by fasterwell(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Jehovah is not Allah.

Jehovah wants us to call him father.

It's a taboo to call Allah father.

Jehovah forgives us through the blood of the lamb.

Allah does not recognize Jesus.

Their modes of worship is different.

Jehovah is Allah

The problem is that the muslims are too religious to see the reality.

Who said Allah did not recognise Jesus in the quran?

It is written in the quran that Jesus is God's Son and God but since they are too carnal and loves sex, they believe God cant have a son without sex
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
fasterwell:

Jehovah is Allah

The problem is that the muslims are too religious to see the reality.

Who said Allah did not recognise Jesus in the quran?

It is written in the quran that Jesus is God's Son and God but since they are too carnal and loves sex, they believe God cant have a son without sex

Allah didn't send Jesus. Jehovah did.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by fasterwell(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Allah didn't send Jesus. Jehovah did.

Learn from these threads

www.nairaland.com/2991345/jesus-christ-prophet-mohammed-koran

www.nairaland.com/1905039/what-quran-says-jesus-christ

Allah bears witness of Christ in the quran but the imans says something different to keep their members
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by snowblaq(f): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
What we think we know about God changes nothing... It only shows how in our supposed 'wisdom'.. We are actually being childish and foolish.
God is God... Whether you accept it or not doesn't and would never change that fact....
Jesus has given us the choice of life and death... But He also says choose life that you may live.
I believe in Jesus... That He is the son of God.... That is the only way to salvation.... I believe in the Father... In the son and in the Holy spirit.
I believe in the Trinity.
Heaven is real.. And so is Hell..... Choose Jesus and you would have eternal life for ever.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Originakalokalo:

No.

So why pray for 20 years? grin
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by ifenes(m): 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
The universe is too big for Jesus to be the only way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by bahaushe1: 2:01am On Nov 27, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Apostle Peter told us that Jesus went to the grave and Hades.

He preached salvation to the dead.

Is that rationally possible?
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by bahaushe1: 2:06am On Nov 27, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Jesus said; Whoever believe on me, I will raise him up on the last day.

He also said, Just as the father has life the son also have life and gives it to whoever he will.

He called Lazarus out of the grave.

Your Quran said he made bird from the mud and breathe life into it. It flew away.

He gives life.

Without him, you are dead

1. Quran was making reference to the miracles granted to Jesus (pbuh) by Allaah.

2. How will someone who is dead in his grave be able to raise others from grave on the day of judgement?

3. When did Jesus (pbuh) make that statement, where, and were the witnesses?
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by bahaushe1: 2:09am On Nov 27, 2017
Originakalokalo:

The Father is the Unseen, ALMIGHTY God.

He created the heavens and Earth through the Son.

The Son is his image.

Jesus is the physical manifestation of God.

A physical god mocked, stoned, and 'crucified' by the enemies? Should god have such attributes?

God is over and above these imaginations of yours.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by bahaushe1: 2:13am On Nov 27, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I don't possess a natural instinct for worship. Speak for yourself.

What about people without "mental faculties"?

I have also not seen any messengers. Just dubious people masquerading as.

Oh yes you do.

People without mental faculties are excused. They will not be held to account for what they were not aware of.

You do not have to see the messengers, as long as the message reached you.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 3:27am On Nov 27, 2017
bahaushe1:

Is that rationally possible?

It is possible, even though I don't have full understanding of the spiritual realm yet,

Peter said it. He heard from Jesus.

I believe the scriptures.

That death is for everyone. To save everyone.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 3:33am On Nov 27, 2017
bahaushe1:

1. Quran was making reference to the miracles granted to Jesus (pbuh) by Allaah.

2. How will someone who is dead in his grave be able to raise others from grave on the day of judgement?

3. When did Jesus (pbuh) make that statement, where, and were the witnesses?

Jesus is not in the grave. He is risen, sitted at the right hand of God.

Jesus said it in the book of John, and other books.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 3:46am On Nov 27, 2017
Jesus made a lot of statements that are heavy.

1. I AM THE RESSURECTION AND THE LIFE.

2. I HAVE LIFE.

3. A TIME COMES THAT THOSE THAT ARE DEAD WILL HEAR THE VOICE OF THE SON OF GOD.

AND THOSE THAT HEAR SHALL LIVE.

4. BEFORE ABRAHAM, I AM.

5. If you don't believe me, YOU SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS.

These are serious statements.

If he made this claims,

Pause and think.

What if he is all these things he Said he is?

These statements should not be taken for granted.

Pls search for the truth.

God be with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Offers Free Education To 400 Children / The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.