Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,023 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (14874 Views)

M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
OtemAtum:
Anybody can have dreams coming to pass. Do you see that as a big deal in this 21st century?

It is Jehovah's way of speaking to me.

JESUS is Lord.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by OtemAtum: 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Originakalokalo:

It is Jehovah's way of speaking to me.

JESUS is Lord.
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Originakalokalo(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
OtemAtum:
Congrats.

Thank you.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by OtemAtum: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2019
OtemSapien:
Christians why? Why do you curse your fellow beings because they don't have your belief? Why? Look at the bolded, can you wish this for yourself? Anyway, keep it up, many of your likes have filled my mails and mentions with similar curses like this but the more your curses, the more the electrons in me are becoming vibrant to work the work of righteousness and truth which I have been destined for. I pray that the light of God Almighty will reveal the truth of the mysteries of the universe to you in Otem's name, ase!!! Peace cool
Hmm, KingofAmebo cursed me, but his curse didn't work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Offers Free Education To 400 Children / Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. / The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.