Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (14885 Views)

M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Macgreat(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2017
wink
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Virus777: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2017
OtemSapien:
Yes there is heaven for Christians. I've been there and I know, peaceful but boring. There are other uncountable afterlives for various people of the world, all peaceful. Death is sweet.

However, you said you dreamt that your sister was going to die, but it wasn't her that died but your father? How that?

Who are you, really?
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by fasterwell(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2017
OtemSapien:
Yes there is heaven for Christians. I've been there and I know, peaceful but boring. There are other uncountable afterlives for various people of the world, all peaceful. Death is sweet.

However, you said you dreamt that your sister was going to die, but it wasn't her that died but your father? How that?

No heaven for christians but we have the KINGDOM OF GOD WHICH IS HERE ON EARTH.

What u saw was the kingdom of God prepared for the saints.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2017
Lolol.....the username is damn funny....grin
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Virus777: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2017
Originakalokalo:

The ways of God.

It was the way God wanted to reveal it.

I love my parents so dearly. They suffered.

If I had been told it was going to be my dad,

It wouldn't have been easy on me. I even prayed after the dream for God's will to be done.

After the accident, they called me from home to pray, that Daddy is involved in an accident.Around 11 pm. September 13.

I missed the call. When I saw it, A still small voice said in my innermost part...

YOUR FATHER IS DEAD.

Someone who was not sick, nothing.

I rebuked the spirit.

Not knowing that my dad had died before they called. He died at 8pm.

They didn't know he had died. The man who took him to the hospital did not disclose to them.

I got the information before them.

But I didn't know it was the Spirit of God.

Jesus said he has life in him.He proved it.

I believe him. I have life too.

Even if I die suddenly, He will plead for me.

When my soul doesn't know what to do and where to go to, In confusion,

Jesus said he will send his Angels to come instantly and take me home.

In this, death has lost its power .

Death, where is thy sting?

Hades, where is your victory?

It beats my imagination how someone like your dad, whom you said preached the undiluted word of God faithfully for years would die in such a tragic and painful way. Dying peacefully through sleep would have been an apt way for such a person to die.

I'm a Christian, but a lot of things really confuse and befuddle me. So many of these 'get rich quick' pastors who obviously are not serving God but Mammon, live seemingly happy lives, in opulence and even long lives. Yet those who are good and stick to what Christianity should be live in penury and sometimes don't live to old age. It really beats me.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by OtemSapien: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2017
fasterwell:

No heaven for christians but we have the KINGDOM OF GOD WHICH IS HERE ON EARTH.

What u saw was the kingdom of God prepared for the saints.

I saw the Christians heaven not earth. God Almighty doesn't have just a single kingdom, all uncountable afterlives are the kingdoms of God Almighty and mind you Jehovah isn't God Almighty but just among the numerous creatures of God Almighty.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by realmindz: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2017
there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet...
I pity you Op and other billions of Christians because you are all destined for hell.

Better believe before it's too late before the merciful Allah send you all to afterlife of everlasting destruction...
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by OtemSapien: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2017
Virus777:

Who are you, really?
I am Otem, sent to reveal the truth in all lost and hidden scrolls to the world from the beginning of the world till today till the future times. Check out the Doctufos of truth and you will know exactly the hidden histories and mysteries of this world.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Coldfeets: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2017
On his way?

Is he using horses or Lexus?
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by realmindz: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2017
Virus777:

It beats my imagination how someone like your dad, whom you said preached the undiluted word of God faithfully for years would die in such a tragic and painful way. Dying peacefully through sleep would have been an apt way for such a person to die.

I'm a Christian, but a lot of things really confuse and befuddle me. So many of these 'get rich quick' pastors who obviously are not serving God but Mammon, live seemingly happy lives, in opulence and even long lives. Yet those who are good and stick to what Christianity should be live in penury and sometimes don't live to old age. It really beats me.

That's not all, the wicked being who enjoyed life on earth at the last minute repents and make heaven while the good ones who served Yahweh with all their might, suffered for his sake surprisingly end in hell.

Also if Jesus died for my sins, and I did not believe that story...then I should be punished for my sins the same way Jesus was punished. Afterall Jesus was only nailed on the cross and he died, why should Yahweh burn me for eternity when he did not burn his son.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=NG&v=VWAUhadJzTk&hl=en-GB

Christian justice
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Virus777: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2017
realmindz:
there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet...
I pity you Op and other billions of Christians because you are all destined for hell.

Better believe before it's too late before the merciful Allah send you all to afterlife of everlasting destruction...

A god who orders his followers to kill people in his name, is that one God? Billions of people have lost their lives to the brutality and savagery of Mohammedans since that man Mohammed declared that he received a prophecy from God.

The spirit being behind Islam can never be the God Almighty but a bloodthirsty demon.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Hanabian: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Asking God to reveal himself to you in sincerity of heart, in other to serve him is different from

Asking him to "turn stone to bread" if he is truly God.

He owns the Earth and Heaven.
If you're asking for a sign, or asking out of lack of sincerity, he knows.

I can vouch for him.

He is a good God. People have prayed this prayer out of confusion of heart, on who to serve.

They had answers.
You have just been busy ranting nonsense, copying and pasting random scriptures that were written by people whose knowledge were limited to their own time!!
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Jabioro: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2017
I hv read short experienced with kin interest,but could nt understood your interpretatn as per your dream.The messeger never told anything about your dad but ur sister and in reality dad gone for it..well you need to pray for meaning of dreams..your daddy time is nt yet over on the earth as d time he passed away but the power of exchanger exchanged him..Your dream is a direct/clear message to ur sister.do nt next time that it can't be averted by prayer..remember prophet and king Hezchaiah..if l tell u that ur sister prayed herself our you won't believe me.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Starkid3010(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2017
na lie
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Virus777: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2017
realmindz:

That's not all, the wicked being who enjoyed live on earth at the last minute repents and make heaven while the good ones who served Yahweh with all their might, suffered for his sake surprisingly end in hell.

Also if Jesus died for my sins, and I did not believe that story...then I should be punished for my sins the same way Jesus was punished. Afterall Jesus was only nailed on the cross and he died, why should Yahweh burn me for eternity when he did not burn his son.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=NG&v=VWAUhadJzTk&hl=en-GB

Christian justice

It's quite disheartening and something I cannot wrap my head around.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Starkid3010(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2017
Originakalokalo:

2. I know God hears me. An infection of over 20 years vanished by my prayer of faith, less than 5 minutes prayer.

God's love for me is so much that he TOLD ME WHAT WAS COMING. SO THAT I WILL NOT GRIEF MUCH.

Else, who am I to see the time of the end of a man who is greater than me?

John 16 vs 13:

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:

for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

HE WILL SHOW YOU THINGS TO COME.

Did you see that in the scripture above?

That is the work of the Holy Spirit.

There are many experiences I may not share with you now.

Eternal life is real.

Confess Christ. Believe him. How?

Not only by confessing him.

If you believe him, you will do what he says.

He is the only one that can give you LIFE.

No one else can.

continue lying stupid being

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Kingharzyz(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2017
Religion religion religion... I stopped taking religious issues serious and I enjoy life more afterwards..
I can also give 100 reason why Islam is the way.same way an IFA or orunmila worshiper will give you 100 reasons .. Abeg make we talk about something else

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Virus777: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2017
OtemSapien:
I am Otem, sent to reveal the truth in all lost and hidden scrolls to the world from the beginning of the world till today till the future times. Check out the Doctufos of truth and you will know exactly the hidden histories and mysteries of this world.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Hmm. I'll go through the thread.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by realmindz: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2017
Virus777:

A god who orders his followers to kill people in his name, is that one God? Billions of people have lost their lives to the brutality and savagery of Mohammedans since that man Mohammed declared that he received a prophecy from God.

The spirit being behind Islam can never be the God Almighty but a bloodthirsty demon.

why are you calling Allah and Mohammed blood thirsty, you are a hypocrite and irrational if you can only see the stain in others when you are worse yourself.

Is Yahweh not worse, was he not blood thirsty? Talk of Egyptian nursing babies, talk of killing the amalekites, talk of genocide.

were his prophets not murderous, talk of elisha killing kids and prophets of other religions, talk of Moses slaughtering thousands of people.

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and nursing babies, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by fasterwell(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2017
OtemSapien:
I saw the Christians heaven not earth. God Almighty doesn't have just a single kingdom, all uncountable afterlives are the kingdoms of God Almighty and mind you Jehovah isn't God Almighty but just among the numerous creatures of God Almighty.

God has only but one kingdom for His redeemed ones. In that Kingdom eveything He created will dwell together just like what happened in the Garden of Eden.

Jehovah is God Almighty

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by beatmonster(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2017
Originakalokalo

So the remaining 5billion+ people are lost?

use your brain for once

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by OtemSapien: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2017
fasterwell:

God has only but one kingdom for His redeemed ones. In that Kingdom eveything He created will dwell together just like what happened in the Garden of Eden.

Jehovah is God Almighty
Jehovah is created by God Almighty. God Almighty has numerous afterlives and they can all be called the KINGDOM OF GOD. Even this earth is part of the kingdom of God. Everywhere is the kingdom of God.

Here is a reference to let you see how God Almighty created Jehovah aka Yahweh.

Doctufos: MCC 1: 11-14
11. And God Almighty began to imagine how everything would go. And the imagination of God was unlimited, for he reasoned and imagined all things at once.
12. And the things which he imagined also are filled with Imaginations. And so continues endless imaginations.
13. And by one fragment of the imagination of God, there exist some beings. And these beings have similarities with God in his light form.
14. Now the names of some of these beings are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Alla, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh[Jehovah], Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:09am On Nov 26, 2017
OtemSapien:
Don't take me for an enemy. What I stated up there was the actual fact. No amount of Timothies can erase such fact. BTW, how is the History of the world from devil and what is devil?

You have successfully proven the spirit that lives in you is of the devil...I hope you find salvation before it is too late.

True believers will identify you as of the devil because the spirit that speaketh through you is a false spirit, deliverance will come but it will come with a price... You will loose what you love dearly and after that you will crawl to God for help and deliverance, God will arrest you and the time is near.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by OtemSapien: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

You have successfully proven the spirit that lives in you is of the devil...I hope you find salvation before it is too late.

True believers will identify you as of the devil because the spirit that speaketh through you is a false spirit, deliverance will come but it will come with a price... You will loose what you love dearly and after that you will crawl to God for help and deliverance, God will arrest you and the time is near.
Christians why? Why do you curse your fellow beings because they don't have your belief? Why? Look at the bolded, can you wish this for yourself? Anyway, keep it up, many of your likes have filled my mails and mentions with similar curses like this but the more your curses, the more the electrons in me are becoming vibrant to work the work of righteousness and truth which I have been destined for. I pray that the light of God Almighty will reveal the truth of the mysteries of the universe to you in Otem's name, ase!!! Peace cool

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2017
Virus777:

Hmm. I'll go through the thread.

Go through a false doctrine and you will discover how confused the writer is.

I have gone through his threads and trust me it is filled with delusion and falsehood, it felt like he smoked a very strong weed before writing with the aid of demons who took total control of his body, mind and soul.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 26, 2017
Originakalokalo:

I have read the scriptures and by the grace of God, I have the understanding.

Before I introduce you to some scriptures, lemme share my personal experiences with you.

In June, I slept in the afternoon. I saw a man, who told me that my sister is going to die.

That " They" have seen her struggles. That there is no amount of prayer that can stop it. I was warned not to bother praying.

That it is time to come and rest.

I was in 1st semester of my masters degree program.

In the dream, I was told that this passing on shall happen before we resume.

I woke up and discussed with my wife. I didn't understand the meaning of " before we resume." The school was on session.

End of July, we went on a strike.

On September 13, I got a call from home.

My daddy died in an accident.

On 18, The six weeks strike was called off.

We resumed. My sister is still alive.

Let's analyse this dream

Jesus is ur only way, Mohammed, Amadioha, Buddha is another mans only way.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by OtemSapien: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

I have gone through his threads and trust me it is filled with delusion and falsehood, it felt like he smoked a very strong weed before writing with the aid of demons who took total control of his body, mind and soul.
You don't have knowledge. I wish the light of God gives you Knowledge, ase!
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2017
Originakalokalo:

2. I know God hears me. An infection of over 20 years vanished by my prayer of faith, less than 5 minutes prayer.

God's love for me is so much that he TOLD ME WHAT WAS COMING. SO THAT I WILL NOT GRIEF MUCH.

Else, who am I to see the time of the end of a man who is greater than me?

John 16 vs 13:

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:

for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

HE WILL SHOW YOU THINGS TO COME.

Did you see that in the scripture above?

That is the work of the Holy Spirit.

There are many experiences I may not share with you now.

Eternal life is real.

Confess Christ. Believe him. How?

Not only by confessing him.

If you believe him, you will do what he says.

He is the only one that can give you LIFE.

No one else can.

Are u trying to say that God was deaf to ur prayers for 20 years

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2017
OtemSapien:
Christians why? Why do you curse your fellow beings because they don't have your belief? Why? Look at the bolded, can you wish this for yourself? Anyway, keep it up, many of your likes have filled my mails and mentions with similar curses like this but the more your curses, the more the electrons in me are becoming vibrant to work the work of righteousness and truth which I have been destined for. I pray that the light of God Almighty will reveal the truth of the mysteries of the universe to you in Otem's name, ase!!! Peace cool

Sad you can't identify a curse, I only told you what is revealed to me...it is only a process that would eventually lead to your salvation, nothing good comes easy...remember?

On a final note: you will remember I told you all this when the process starts as a reminder. Shalom.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by Virus777: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Hmm, scary.
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by ojkalito(m): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2017
OtemSapien:

So you mean your god was telling you lies. Mind you, most dreams about someone dying shouldn't be taken literally. When I was a christian, I have dreamt about many people dying, but till today none of them have died. Death in dream most often doesn't mean death in reality. Most times when you are not keeping in touch with someone as you used to, then you can have a dream seeing the person dead. What it means is that you need to start keeping in touch with the person again. If you can remember when you had that dream, you were some distances away from your sister. I mean you were not together in the same roof with her then and most likely you were not calling her regularly on phone, so your unconscious was trying to tell you to get in touch with her but you took it as a literal revelation of death. Your father dying later after sometimes is just a mere coincidence of nature, it has nothing to do with your dream.
this is so true
Re: Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences by OtemSapien: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Sad you can't identify a curse, I only told you what is revealed to me...it is only a process that would eventually lead to your salvation, nothing good comes easy...remember?

On a final note: you will remember I told you all this when the process starts as a reminder. Shalom.
When exactly should I remind you that what is revealed to you is false and will never come to pass? Pls try to be specific. Others like you have claimed things revealed to them, but on the dates they gave, I was having fun over here and they were ashamed. See one of such claims here: https://www.nairaland.com/3169043/message-otem

Are you ready to enter a contest? When is the deadline date for me to lose something dear to me that will make me reconsider Yahweh(Satan)?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule / Meet 10 Wave-making Gospel Singers From Idoma Land / Atheism Is A Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.