Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) (26893 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Osinbajo In Abuja [Photos] / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Ambassador Garba Gajam Visits Osinbajo In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
meforyou1:
why should I? Oba of Benin said it. Oba of lagos concurred with him. Do Yorubas have oba? Is it not olowo of owo, Olugbo of ugbo. It's only benin and lagos that have obas. Stop claiming ignorance.

Please stop your ignorance for God's sake. There is no title in Benin called Oba. The title of their King is Omo n'Oba.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by hornyofife: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Na wa oo, so Una still dey argue for this thread? Una get time sha...
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
meforyou1:
why should I? Oba of Benin said it. Oba of lagos concurred with him. Do Yorubas have oba? Is it not olowo of owo, Olugbo of ugbo. It's only benin and lagos that have obas. Stop claiming ignorance.
give me links to where both Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos said the Benin kingdom had yorubas as subjects. I'm waiting.

what Oba of Lagos said is that Lagos was once a Benin territory so it's technically Bini land (note that the Lagos he's referring to is not Lagos state but the eko-idumota side which is around the island and that land can't even be more than 30km square at most). how a half illiterate like you interpreted the above as Benin conquared Yoruba people is baffling. I'm still waiting for your link o

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Please stop your ignorance for God's sake. There is no title in Benin called Oba. The title of their King is Omo n'Oba.
lol the guy is very ignorant. allow me indulge him

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
meforyou1:
akwuya. It is only yoruba u can power. Igbo man is greater than u ragwo forever and ever
confused fellow. your emotions are seriously clouding your judgement. I've asked several times for links to detailed history of how Benin conquered Yoruba and took Lagos. I'm still waiting for it o
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jaideyone:
give me links to where both Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos said the Benin kingdom had yorubas as subjects. I'm waiting.

what Oba of Lagos said is that Lagos was once a Benin territory so it's technically Bini land (note that the Lagos he's referring to is not Lagos state but the eko-idumota side which is around the island and that land can't even be more than 30km square at most). how a half illiterate like you interpreted the above as Benin conquared Yoruba people is baffling. I'm still waiting for your link o
so how did binis get to lagos from edo unchallenged. When bini conquered lagos, what there a lagos state? The town called lagos was lagos island. Then ikeja and ikorodu were different sleepy settlements. Just that we igbos came and helped bindis and white man and developed it to a mega city
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol the guy is very ignorant. allow me indulge him
indulge who? I have been educating u. And u have been begging for links
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
MayorofLagos:

see this lagos tenant. And the title of yoruba kings is what
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:

grin grin
That Soyinka thing pain them reach toto

and yes they can lie like children

One said Orji Uzor Kalu is so rich the CBN begged him to take his money to the WOrld bank which could take only half.The IMF had to step in to take the other half grin grin

Imagine that?
Na you talk am. Talk true. You use 'Igbo' moniker talk am.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
meforyou1:
see this lagos tenant. And the title of yoruba kings is what

We know what the titles of Yoruba Kings are, we honour and respect their stools by addressing them in the title bequeathed by their ancestors.

You will do good by honouring the stool of Bini and stop calling him Oba. That was not the title bequeathed to him by the ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
MayorofLagos:

We know what the titles of Yoruba Kings are, we honour and respect their stools by addressing them in the title bequeathed by their ancestors.

You will do good by honouring the stool of Bini and stop calling him Oba. That was not the title bequeathed to him by the ancestors.
which ancestor does yoruba have?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
meforyou1:
so how did binis get to lagos from edo unchallenged. When bini conquered lagos, what there a lagos state? The town called lagos was lagos island. Then ikeja and ikorodu were different sleepy settlements. Just that we igbos came and helped bindis and white man and developed it to a mega city

The town called Lagos was the land property of Aromire, a son of Olofin, an indigene of Ife. In proper recognition Lagos would be called Ifetedo!

Aromire gave parcels of land to Eleko and his chiefs. Their conquest was for trade advantage against Dahomey, not an invasion and acquisition of land. The presence of Bini lineage is not an extension or a tributary, rather a new settlement. Eleko never paid tax to Bini.

Yanminri cannot teach history of our land to us. Heck, you dont even know history of your own land...much more the one for others.
You call yourselves jews.
Bloody freaks

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2017
meforyou1:
which ancestor does yoruba have?

grin grin

Im going to leave this question unanswered. Let it stare you in the face and remind you of your jewry
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2017
MayorofLagos:

The town called Lagos was the land property of Aromire, a son of Olofin, an indigene of Ife. In proper recognition Lagos would be called Ifetedo!

Aromire gave parcels of land to Eleko and his chiefs. Their conquest was for trade advantage against Dahomey, not an invasion and acquisition of land. The presence of Bini lineage is not an extension or a tributary, rather a new settlement. Eleko never paid tax to Bini.

Yanminri cannot teach history of our land to us. Heck, you dont even know history of your own land...much more the one for others.
You call yourselves jews.
Bloody freaks
this boy. Even devil will fear your lies. What?! It is no longer aworis, as lagos indigene has let the world know that aworis are binis. It is now a long contorted pieces of different manners of lies that don't make sense.
And never say lagos is your land. Lagos belongs to binis. It is not a yorubaland and is not part of south west
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2017
MayorofLagos:

grin grin

Im going to leave this question unanswered. Let it stare you in the face and remind you of your jewry
answer naa. And tell me how oduduwa fell from the sky and fell into the lagoon
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by isalegan2: 12:09am On Nov 26, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Typical blacks driving Bently when your people are suffering. Black people are useless; very useless. Of all popular traditional rulers, only one does't drive a luxury...Obi of Onitsha. Ironically he is the most educated and richest of all of them.

Do you want him to ride Okada?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 12:10am On Nov 26, 2017
meforyou1:
this boy. Even devil will fear your lies. What?! It is no longer aworis, as lagos indigene has let the world know that aworis are binis. It is now a long contorted pieces of different manners of lies that don't make sense.
And never say lagos is your land. Lagos belongs to binis. It is not a yorubaland and is not part of south west

Sometimes in a dialogue one may not be fully aware of the opponent's mindset...but the moment it is apparent that one is chatting with a madman, the best action is to drop the conversation and quit the space.

!!!

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Sometimes in a dialogue one may not be fully aware of the opponent's mindset...but the moment it is apparent that one is chatting with a madman, the best action is to drop the conversation and quit the space.

!!!
go and sleep. U think it is somebody like me that u will come and bambozzle with wack fiction. Tell that ur Alfa that he is lying to you
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by isalegan2: 12:17am On Nov 26, 2017
nnokwa042:
u said obi of Onitsha is not a first class king in afonjas land or Igbo land,do u think somebody in aba know who is ur so called ooni of Ife? Ooni of Ife that was disgraced by Oba lagoon of Lagos?, there re more than 20000 obas in afonjas land so who first class amongst them?ooni my black ass

Okay, this is funny. grin

No mind us. We like it like that. cheesy
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 2:02am On Nov 26, 2017
meforyou1:
there is no point replying your foolish hearsays when you can't even produce a link to support your claims
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Danladi7: 6:16am On Nov 26, 2017
meforyou1:
akwuya. It is only yoruba u can power. Igbo man is greater than u ragwo forever and ever
grin...Igbo people....mouth too much!
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by samkay3g(m): 6:44am On Nov 26, 2017
MayorofLagos:

!!!

pls just leave this ignorant people abeg, they wl face the music wen the time comes

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2017
Amarabae:
be quiet and stop talking trash.
A king who USA ambassadors visit always is irrelevant?
The US Ambassador is ALWAYS visiting the Obi of Onitsha
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Michael004: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

This is the problem with you afonjas, your brain is so tiny like a peanut that you can't think widely or travel out of your region. Obi of Onistsha is not a small boy...go and read his profile. Anybody can own a oil company....nothing special.
Mr olori pelebe, I can't differentiate between your brain and that of mosquitoes. Obi my foot. In Africa, oba of Morocco is the richest followed by obateru(obat oil) followed by formal ooni but don't know about this current t one. Try to upgrade your brain to that of cockroach maybe you can have a better reasoning a little. Ipo oku lowa o(You are in position of the dead) incase you don't know.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Michael004: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2017
mrvitalis:

Who and you knows ??

Who ranked him richer Forbes ?
Go and check for oga, obat is the richest in Nigeria, in west Africa and second richest in Africa after oba of Morocco. Open your brain and learn more.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2017
PVision2020:

Oga go sit down, Igbo enwe Eze. You had kings and the colonial masters still imposed warrant officers on the east while the Obas and Emir held sway I'm the west and north? Stop making mockery of our collective intellect.

USA, Canada , Australia , Singapore are damn developed countries and they don't have Kings ..Yoruba with their kingship...isn't it skull business that thrives there

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says / 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF / Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.