Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) (26903 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Osinbajo In Abuja [Photos] / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Ambassador Garba Gajam Visits Osinbajo In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2017
With this nonsense democracy came the bastardization of royal/traditional stools, in the past, prominent and first class Royal Fathers don't leave their palaces for anywhere, there's a Yoruba proverb that says ''o n re Oyo, o nkoju, se Alaafin re bi kan ni?" meaning if you're going to see the Alaafin of Oyo, you don't need to be in a haste, because his Royal Highness does not leave his Palace, not any more, these days, if Alaafin isn't visiting Tinubu, he's visiting Buhari, Obasanjo, or London...

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

This is the problem with you afonjas, your brain is so tiny like a peanut that you can't think widely or travel out of your region. Obi of Onistsha is not a small boy...go and read his profile. Anybody can own a oil company....nothing special.
Nnaemeka is a small boy.
His whole life he was an EMPLOYEE.
He retired as an employee. He was not an entrepreneur

15 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2017
bakynes:

How can Obi of Onitsha be the richest, have you heard of Obateru Akinruntan(Obat Oil), the Olugbo of Ugbo in ilaje town in Ondo state, he has the largest Petroleum tank farm in Africa.

Better learn and do research before making stupid claims.

First of all Obi of Onitsha is not even a First Class king.
Secondly, I don't think he is richer than Ooni of Ife and Oba of Benin. Ooni of Ife is one of the biggest real estate player in the country.

Many Monarch in the Oil producing communities like Obateru are way richer than the Obi of Onitsha.
u said obi of Onitsha is not a first class king in afonjas land or Igbo land,do u think somebody in aba know who is ur so called ooni of Ife? Ooni of Ife that was disgraced by Oba lagoon of Lagos?, there re more than 20000 obas in afonjas land so who first class amongst them?ooni my black ass

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2017
Ihatepork:

So why is he hardly mentioned in the same convos as Ọba of Benin, Alaafin, Sultan, Emir, Ooni. Your obi is just an eastern baale
Show me any meeting of top kings in Nigeria without the obi then I take you serious

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

If he has no power, come to Edo state and say so. That day you will find out whether he has power or not
The constitution is clear son read

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by cbrass(m): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2017
Bayajidda1:
Can't he just sit in his domain as the reverred king he is supposed to be?
And be doing what undecided
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by xreal: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2017
End time shiljren above me.

They rather choose wealth to wisdom.

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by bakynes(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2017
nnokwa042:
u said obi of Onitsha is not a first class king in afonjas land or Igbo land,do u think somebody in aba know who is ur so called ooni of Ife? Ooni of Ife that was disgraced by Oba lagoon of Lagos?, there re more than 20000 obas in afonjas land so who first class amongst them?ooni my black ass
In Nigeria as a whole he is not First Class king, yes he is the most respected from the SE region but.

Oba of Benin,Sultan of Sokoto,Ooni of Ife,Alaafin of Oyo,Emir of Kano,Emir of Bornu.

These are the recognized First Class kings in Nigeria,i am sorry if Obi is not there,this is not about sentiments it is a fact.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Typical blacks driving Bently when your people are suffering. Black people are useless; very useless. Of all popular traditional rulers, only one does't drive a luxury...Obi of Onitsha. Ironically he is the most educated and richest of all of them.
Ebolas are very funny people. AT every turn they reveal their profound sense of inferiority and embarrassing attepts to compensate for this
Onitsha market is the biggest US Army buys drones there

Orji Uzor Kalu is so rich he banks with world bank

Now Obi of Onitsha is the richest and most educated. Even if una no get shae we dey shae for una

How How is he the richest? Who is the second richest.

Do you even think before speaking

21 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2017
Ob of Onitsha and his title are irrelevances in Nigeria.

One minute you don't have kings next minute your king isthe richest
Ojukwu is the Richest

You folk are pathetic

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2017
mrvitalis:

Show me any meeting of top kings in Nigeria without the obi then I take you serious
Show me any meeting of kings in Nigeria.
Do they meet?When where?

The Obi of Onitsha is an irrrelevant title

11 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2017
Ihatepork:

Lol..who knows your useless obi of Onitsha. They're talking about real royalties, this ipob fool is mentioning obi.As if you flattees have first class kings grin

pork eater, the incoming ineffectual yoruba war commander after gani adams, the carpenter. Aare ona kakanfo of osogboland.
That boy, your oba of tiny ile ife is a small boy. When he becomes a professor like the Obi of Onitsha, come lets talk
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by bakynes(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2017
Ihatepork:

Nobody gives a f+uck about that. All we know is that Obat is wealthier than him
Igbos see everything as competition but it is just a fact Obateru Obat Oil is the richest monarch in Nigeria.

I didn't mention Emir of Kano, Oba of Benin and other first class kings, then they should know this is not about sentiments,it is simply a fact.

15 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice meeting,
The wayward monarch meets the carnal fake pastor.
Chai, you have started again with your jugunu analysis sad

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:
Show me any meeting of kings in Nigeria.
Do they meet?When where?

The Obi of Onitsha is an irrrelevant title
be quiet and stop talking trash.
A king who USA ambassadors visit always is irrelevant?
A king that elrufai bend and kneel to greet.
Obi of onitsha is classy and not that agbero that call himself Oba of lagoon .

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by bakynes(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2017
meforyou1:
pork eater, the incoming ineffectual yoruba war commander after gani adams, the carpenter. Aare ona kakanfo of osogboland.
That boy, your oba of tiny ile ife is a small boy. When he becomes a professor like the Obi of Onitsha, come lets talk
Nobody said he isn't the most educated Monarch, we are talking about the richest.

Obat is the richest that's a fact not subject to argument.

10 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2017
oba gha to kpere........iseeee
Its high time these kings move around,meet the politicians and let them know areas that they need to improve on,solicit for support from the FG in areas thier state needs urgent attention,,Travel around the world to promote the rich African culture,and then gather thier subjects in such countries and warn them to desist from crime and rather promote good values of their country of origin,let the world see how colorful and rich our culture is,and that way bring some investors in to come invest in Africa(Nigeria),if u watch some of the videos of the Ooni of Ife in U.S ,Canada and others,the whites are curios,they want to touch him,ask questions take a pics,and i know some of them will go back home and research who they just met,dont just sit in the palace,this is 21th century,sit down there to do what,make babies and sleep and then what next,i support this 100%,look at the respect the whites and black americans accorded the Ooni of Ife,no be only Queen of England we go dey see,we have ours in Africa,we must promote them too........Africa God bless you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2017
nnokwa042:
are u talking of oba of little ile ife? The double divorcee
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2017
The trouble with Igbos is that they lie a lot.
Go to The Obi Nnaemeka Achebe's Wikipedia page and it is full of Lies
The Man worked and retired for Shell as a very senior Manager.That is TRUE

How is he a banker?
It says he was Managing Directorat Diamond Bank wa he MD or Chairman?
We are told he worked at Diamond bank froom 2005 at the age of 64? Really. The man was a retiree and never WORKED in the Banking industry.
His background is Admin/HR not banking

I know Nnaemeka fairly well .Truth is he retired from shell as a Director and served on the boards of seveal companies as such People do in sorting theselves.Yes he must be a wealthy man but he is not an entrepreneur or in the Premieship league of wealth in Nigeria

18 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Typical blacks driving Bently when your people are suffering. Black people are useless; very useless. Of all popular traditional rulers, only one does't drive a luxury...Obi of Onitsha. Ironically he is the most educated and richest of all of them.

We have traditional rulers in Nigeria who are former vice chancellor of universities. How you guys came to the conclusion that obi of Onitsha is the most educated is baffling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by DNA123(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2017
hornyofife:

Many of you just talk ignorantly, as for Obi of onitsha's wealth, I cant say much but I can assure you he is one of the most educated monarchs if not the most read...secondly he is also an oil merchant and one of board members of orient petroleum building a refinery in Aguleri in Anambra state, only that he doesn't show off like others....

Again who knows ObAt oil in the Southeast let alone south south and in the north....even in the south west, most of his filling stations are in Ondo state his home state...they are not wide spread..and his oil tank farm(storage) in Lagos is not even quarter that of Ifeanyi Uba which also had a jetty.

As for HornyofIfe .....like my handle, i know the palace very well cos am close to it...I can tell many things you don't know about kabiyesi, but for the respect I have for the family, I will let it die...but don't believe everything you read about him,he has many dark sides you don't want to hear especially, as regards scamming people....the guy is broke just in case you like to know..even his rolls royes was given to him....

In case you like to know also, many Ife sons and daughters only, regard and respect his stool and not him as a person...because they accuse him of defrauding people of their land and money and politicing the stool....

there is a project in Ife where monies(initial down Payment) were collected from people, with the hope of developing mid size houses along Ede road behind parakin ile ife, and those who paid will have their homes on completion and complete their payment subseqently, but till today, foundation for the houses have not even started, peoples monies have all gone and because of his stool, they cannot question him, they all go back the their rooms to nag in regret..

Rather, he use this stool to collect peoples land to build a resort..in his name.(though some say, there is a certain size of land always reserved for the crown)

His real estate firm is not one of the biggest in Lagos not to talk of the country and he is not the sole owner....Nairaland has done a lot in dishing out false hypes mostly by ignorant afonjas who cant even question the decisions of their local government officials, let alone the lies of your so called traditional rulers.....

if he truly was a real estate don like you said, why was his father living in a regular house in eleyele before he became king and he never had a house of his own until the mansion he just built recently in parakin?

Even all through the time he was contesting for his Ooniship, he stayed in conference center inside OAU.

am sure you know kabiyesi still has a case of defrauding the previous Ooni hanging on his neck...
Is Obi of Onitsha a professor? There are many Kings in Nigeria with PhD.

12 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2017
Amarabae:
be quiet and stop talking trash.
A king who USA ambassadors visit always is irrelevant?
A king that elrufai bend and kneel to greet.
Obi of onitsha is classy and not that agbero that call himself Oba of lagoon .

Why are you foaming at the mouth?
Who unleashed you?

Visit always? Why? are they jobless?

Elrufai bending to greet is now the mark of importance?

Is that it

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by DNA123(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2017
seunmsg:

We have traditional rulers in Nigeria who are former vice chancellor of universities. How you guys came to the conclusion that obi of Onitsha is the most educated is baffling.
Even the present Tor Tiv happened to be vice chancellor for two universities?

7 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by bakynes(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2017
I am just always amazed with some of the submissions of some Igbos. You didn't bother to carry out research and you just claimed Obi of Onitsha is the richest monarch when there are many monarchs richer than he is.

13 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2017
Most educated how? We have many doctors who are monarchs .In the North and South.So what education does Nnaemeka have that no one else has?

Oil merchant?
Give me a break?

He worked as an employee of SHell and is now a Shell pensioner

11 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:

Why are you foaming at the mouth?
Who unleashed you?

Visit always? Why? are they jobless?

Elrufai bending to greet is now the mark of importance?

Is that it
Counter my point and stop crying.
The obi is a class on his own.
Reserved and respected.
Deal with it.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by nairanaira12: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2017
mrvitalis:

Who is the chairman of uac board of directors ?

Obi of onitsha is a share holder in shell Nigeria

Oga stop talking what you don't know

Only a deadbrain idiot will continue to argue like a thoughtless fool even in the face of irrefutable evidence. Why are igbos so annoyingly stupid like this sef?

If they are too dead in the brain and lazy to research, maybe this link will cure them of their thoughtless, childish, immature ignorance

https:///richest-kings-in-nigeria/

13 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by bluecircle470: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

This is the problem with you afonjas, your brain is so tiny like a peanut that you can't think widely or travel out of your region. Obi of Onistsha is not a small boy...go and read his profile. Anybody can own a oil company....nothing special.

Mr man, Akinritan who is the oba of olugbo in ondo state(OBAT) is the 2nd richest king in afica

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Oloripelebe: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Think before u comment next.. .Obi of Onitsha the most educated and the richest? grin grin grin

Excessive intake Ofe nsala is really affecting ur brain

19 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by hornyofife: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2017
bakynes:

In Nigeria as a whole he is not First Class king, yes he is the most respected from the SE region but.

Oba of Benin,Sultan of Sokoto,Ooni of Ife,Alaafin of Oyo,Emir of Kano,Emir of Bornu.

These are the recognized First Class kings in Nigeria,i am sorry if Obi is not there,this is not about sentiments it is a fact.

Can any of all the kings you listed be publicly disgraced the way Oba of Lagos disgraced your hornyofife?
King that bows down to a mere senate president, is that one king?

In the first place,who first class help when he commands no Respect?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2017
Amarabae:

Counter my point and stop crying.
The obi is a class on his own.
Reserved and respected.
Deal with it.
You have a point?Where

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Oloripelebe: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

Only a deadbrain idiot will continue to argue like a thoughtless fool even in the face of irrefutable evidence. Why are igbos so annoyingly stupid like this sef?

If they are too dead in the brain and lazy to research, maybe this link will cure them of their thoughtless, childish, immature ignorance

https:///richest-kings-in-nigeria/

They are really pathetic, they argue blindly grin grin

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

More Pictures As Buhari Campaigns In Yobe (Graphic Pictures) / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission / Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.